I just turned 18 and my parents are kicking me out. I haven't even had a chance to apply for University yet

>I just turned 18 and my parents are kicking me out. I haven't even had a chance to apply for University yet.
>I'm scared guys.
>I always thought I'd be able to rely on them as a source of housing while I'm paying for college.
>The worse part is they seem upset that I'm confused. They don't answer any of my questions and I'm not sure what to do. I can't think of anything I've done to piss them off.
>I bet it's because they just had two kids they clearly weren't ready for but I know if I ask they'll kick me out faster.
>I have a week to get a job and two weeks to find an apartment.
>I don't even have money for car insurance yet.
Please, teach me what I need to know so I can skip being homeless and move right into the part where I'm happy and married.

Grow up, you're an adult.

light my dick on fire and call me a jew
who the hell are you?

grow a dick up, and deal with it

>I haven't even had a chance to apply for University yet.

You start UCAS applications about October OP. What have you been doing for the last 12 months?

Sounds like you should have started figuring shit out a minute ago

>I have a week to get a job and two weeks to find an apartment.
>I don't even have money for car insurance yet.

Good luck being homeless and finding yourself in a hostel with junkies and niggers

you could get a credit card, maybe. if you go to school you could get loans but it will take a little while for student loans to kick in. you're parents sound like they suck shit, you're probably going to have to crash on sympathetic friends couches and what have you for a while if you don't have the cash for rent and food.

Op you've sat around and done fuck all for almost a year.

Find some rich fuck showing off his Lambo. Jump in front of his car as he's speeding away and then threaten to sue.

lol college aint for you kid.

That's literally impossible to do since most jobs dont start paying you till after the 2nd week. Also you need a deposite for a rental and most places charge first and last months rent up front.

Also like other dude said, what tf you been doing for the last year if you haven't applied for colleges? You should've been working for scholarships and looking into loans already. School semester is about to start, so that's probably why they are mad.

Your parents are turning your room into a fuck dungeon.

We literally just moved into the US. I don't have ANYTHING to my name here other than my license and a car l can't drive without insurance.
They're kicking me out knowing full well that I don't even know how this country runs.

>I always thought I'd be able to rely on them as a source of housing while I'm paying for college.
Tell them that.
You're probably insufferable and that's why they're removing you. That's what usually happens to your types.

From where?

I've been moving to the US.
I don't know what I'm supposed to do.
I'm not a bad student, I know i'd get accepted. I just don't know where to start here.

I just realized my life is like a cartoon. No adult takes me seriously and I wear the same clothes every fucking day.

not to mention who's going to rent to a kid with no employment or credit history.

no one will rent him an apartment.

Use your friends to crash, find a job a supermarket home depot, anything. Dont worry about school just yet first gets some income. Community college is a good start too but first get some cash

By law, at least in my country, they have to take care of you as long as you are educating yourself + 1 year after you finished school if you can't find a job.
Basicly they can't kick you ouf of the house right away, at least untill you find a job and a place to live.

Dude, I'm fucking crying right now. I don't have ANYONE here but my immediate family.
France, we came here to leave behind the migrant crisis because it was taking over our city.

Please, just give me the basics. I don't know what to do.

Can someone tell me why the fuck American parents always feel the need to kick their kids out early just because they're "adult" now. How about waiting for them to find a job or a gf to live with or shit like that? What kind of horrible human being kicks their broke kid out because "MUUHH HES GROWN UP".

I hate burgers with all my heart.

congrats. your parents have just guaranteed you'll be homeless. are you greek? is this some form of agoge?

My toughts exactly but OP is from France.
What can you do, some people are just horrible, even though i believe they can't legally kick him out of the house if he just turned 18 and was actively searching for a job but couldn't find one.

confirmed for troll

OP, you're only here to take a house and a job from an actual American. GO HOME.

> his parents are french and so is he nigger

Either you're lying or your parents are retarded. 2 weeks to move into an apartment? Before you've even made one paycheck from a new job? Nigger, do you think apartment take walk ins? Most require a minimum of 6 months of employment and verified income before they even put you on a waiting list dumbass, and I highly doubt your parents don't know that so they're either forcing you to be homeless or your attention seeking

Fuck off dickwad

Depending on what state you are in, you'll be eligible for full financial aid benefits. This is about $5,500 / year if you take 24 units for the year. So apply for a local community college (doing your general ed at state or uni is a waste of money) do your FAFSA ASAP. Get a job at a local diner, something like dennys where you can work multiple positions and rack up hours, try and move up to server because tips do help a lot. As for an apartment, that's not going to happen. Ask a family member to stay with them for a month and start looking for a roomate on craigslist

my friends parents did this. it was a sink or swim test.

now he works on wallstreet doing all the audio video shit for the exchange.

Onions, burgers, doesn't matter in the end, some parents are still horrible human beings.

>Join the Army

I can't think of why they're doing this to me. I think they're making room for the children because we don't have a big house anymore.
Thank you! I don't have any other family but this is a start.

Because, in terms of sinking or swimming, it's easier to swim in America.

If they did the same thing in Europe, chances are you'd end up on the street getting raped by niggers no matter how intelligent you are or how much ambition you have.

That was my first thought. I'm not very muscular but I can definitely work a computer or server.

"Nope" - OP 2017

you got a paypal? you sound like you could use some donations, my dude

Or a stripper pole you effeminate thing you

I'm just under my weight limit of 169 and I leave for basic in two weeks, you got this dude all it takes is walking into an office

How are you going to join the US military when you're French ... ?

They're not that desperate user.

No, Nothing.
At this point I'd be willing to do it for some cash until I can do exactly what
said.

Three things:
>french people running away (fucking kek)
>your parents are trash
>you're probably going to be homeless

My advice is go look for dick sucking on craigslist, heard it's good money. Jk apply to mcdonalds.

(You)
I can't think of why they're doing this to me. I think they're making room for the children because we don't have a big house anymore.

Fake and gay. Stop attention seeking

your parents are fucked up or you've fucked up and you're too autistic to realise

make a paypal (also find someway to prove that its your paypal and not some random poorfag trying to get donations) and surely some people with good hearts n BIG BUCKS will help u.

>740279330 (You)

Samefagging proved. OP is fake and gay

⌒(ゝ。∂) faggot

I don't know where you live, but if you are in the US, don't go to collage, you will be 80k I'n dept and working at fast food place,, find any job you can for time being, get situated find a place to live, then when you have spare time after work go to a trade school for what ever you like, then find a better paying job, eventually you can start a business and never work for any one. my sister is 10 years older then me she still lives with my mom makes waaay less money then I do but she has 3 fucking degrees, I didn't finish high school and live on my own drive a nice car don't answer to anyone,
You just have to stop being a pussy and work your ass off

Get your shit together and get s job and pay your parents Gome rent if you do this thay will like put up with your shit till. You can move out thare being like this for your own good man up and take control of your life thay. Can't do it for you

>>>/Tumblr/
>>>/Patreon/

Guys, thanks. I don't want to but both of the places near me are hiring and I'm 18.
Until I can get my shit together I'll do this.
I'll tell them I found a job with a restaurant and them to live here for a bit longer until I can get a roommate. If any of you are interested start looking on Craigslist for San Jose.

Yeah I'm op and I'm samefag insulting myself. I'm on mobile, copy and pasted ops response to me.

he can always join the French foreign legion. But but it's not for pussies who are scared to leave there parent house

Hmmm....I didn't know this:

A 2011 study found that roughly 4 percent of those enlisted in active-duty military service are non-citizens. Generally, if a person is not a U.S. citizen, he needs to be a green card holder, i.e., a lawful permanent resident, to join the military.

I also believe that they will help you get your citizenship, while you are serving

Didn't take long for you to whore yourself ya whiny cuntmaster. Decided on it without even applying for a real job... Maybe it's what you heart desires? (*¯ 3¯*)

You should still be a French citizen
Just go back and get support for your education

You're a faggot for trying to ruin one of my only chances to find help. I may be brown but you're the real nigger.
Okay, so here's my plan. Make suggestions if you find any flaws.

Make a PayPal and patron.
Get a job as a stripper just until I can pay for rent and a deposit with a roommate.
Leave for the military when I can and don't tell my girlfriend about any of it.

op gave himself away with the "migrant crises" straight out of Sup Forums

Okay fuck this. I'm posting a picture of my skin with stamp so you guys stop saying I'm from Sup Forums.

Trips of truth

Op you should consider applying to places that are recommend for people just entering the work force

kek I didn't realize I got trips

OP now you gotta join

If you have a car you have a place to sleep and transportation. Big 24hr store parking lots (like walmart) are good places to park in and sleep. Driving without insurance is illegal but worst you'll get is a fine if someone catches you, just don't break traffic laws and that's unlikely. Get a job, if you're not retarded and have a diploma it's not difficult at all. You can tough it out for a month until your paychecks kick in and you can afford a cheap apartment. Craigslist is one place you can look for housing, make sure they're not looking for applications though or you'll be denied. Also most (but not all) places require first last and security to get the room, which would take more time for you to save up. Eat cheap, eating out every night is expensive even if it's McD's, so invest in sandwich ingredients, ramen, etc. Cut down to 2 meals a day. Make hardtack, high calorie low cost. A gym membership is a good way to kill time and give you access to a shower. Research the best places to live with lowest cost of living but highest minimum wage. Massachusetts for example has an $11 minimum. Living in the city is more expensive, but gives you better options for begging for change if you must.

My parents did same to me when i graduated 2015. I was homeless year and a half on and off long periods. Just got off street this past april into a house with 63 yr roommate, im 20, and have master bedroom and shr has other room. No job but she pays and treats me like im her kid. Im addicted to heroin from being homeless and trying to quit and she pays for my half gram everyday and she doesnt know. Thinks i buy weed and wax. She says shell never kick me out so idk if ill look for job

just sleep on one of your friends' floor and be a good housemate while you look for a job

Pic related.
There's one about two blocks away from a mall here. I'll check it out tomorrow and ask them if there's a way to streamline this shit. I need out now.
Thank you so much.

Trips of truth

So drive without insurance. Dont speed or do anything stupid and you wont get caught. Live in car for fucks sake. I never had car when i was in street. Im the on whi said i was homeless for a year and half. My manager at one of my jobs had a car that didnt run in the parking lot and they let my sleep in it for a month when it was 10 degrees out. In az so thats cold

I had a friend die from overdosing I hope you can cut the habit user, the rest of your scene sounds pretty chill.

Op here, I forgot time stamp so I took this because it's to hard to staple a sticky note to my neck and that last picture took to long.

Oh you're recruiter is going to love hearing those words I guarantee he'll bend over backwards to get your ass in pronto

I did that with mine, I told him "I wanna join with a job I can use outside of the army; and fast" all I did was wait 2 months before today and now its two weeks away.

I've already done a bunch of research and watched videos, but if anyone has anything to add about Army 91j I'm all ears, especially tips and tricks

Oatmeal is like a dollar for instant plain oats in a big round container that will last you a few weeks. And get mayple surup and brown sugar and you have $4 of ingredients for 2+ weeks of eating. I ate oatmeal all the time when i had $10 after rent for food literally for month and did this

You literally go up to any school you want to go to and ask them.

It's very easy to get in, they want your money.

Hope you like standing.

Because that's most of what the army is.

I currently stand full-time at my job so it's not much different.

Is there anyone in California who can tell me about cheap farmers markets?
No money, no credit but I will be knocking on every door out there for the next week.
I'd put up with standing if it meant I had a place to sleep at night or even a place to look forward to sleeping when I'm standing later than usual.

Im trying to quit. If suboxones didnt go for $10 here i would be taking them

YALL POSTIN IN A TROLL THREAD

Well, im not going to say not to, unless you had an actual place to live. Try the Air Force first and take the ASVAB with them, Army vs Air Force is the difference between lending tech support during training and staying at the Hilton or sleeping in tents on a mountain eating cold plasticy food for months with no pussy.

trips have spoken, thread's over.

How you deal with it is up to you, its what will turn you into a man but only if you deal with it like an adult, meaning = you'll take full responsibility for your life and do the right thing, which is: handle the situation properly. If you don't have a job, borrow money, pay for rent, get a job, pay back money and live off of that. If you plan to go to college then apply for some financial help/grants (if in EU) then rent is all you'll have to worry about but its still manageable, you can apply for shit to help you pay the rent I'm pretty sure. If thats what your life has come to then its time to stop being a kid and start being an adult

Thank you so much. Im going to go to the first club right now and the second one immediately after that.
I hope this thread helps anyone else in a situation like mine.

How shitty of a son were you? If I was 40 years old and needes to move back home my parents would let me ffs.

>Doing audio video

For a second there I thought he actually passed the shit test.

Teach you something that can only be learned from experience. Best thing I can tell you is bite the bullet early and just leave the house early. They clearly don't give a shit about you, so you have to give a shit about you. If that means going to a shelter for a bit, then going to a rooming house after you get a job, and finally get an actual place then so be it. You are an adult now. Being an adult doesn't mean not ever being afraid of falling on your face, but to have the stones to push through and get back up no matter what when you do faceplant. So pick your face up off that ground and start doing what you got to. The first step is grabbing what you can and going to a shelter before your week deadline to show your parents that they do not dictate your actions.

My parents kicked me out at the age of 17 because i beat the shit out my borther whos 15 and has anger issues and broke a bunch of my stuff and he never got in shit because he's their favourite son, i lived with a friend until i could find a job i got one at a gas station i worked lots of overtime and begged for hours.

I was able to rent an apartment in 4 months and i ended up not finishing high school but once i settled down and got used to my situation i finished high school through an online program.

I'm 23 and on my last year of universty i live in a dorm because i had to cut down on my hours and couldn't afford my aparment anymore, i already have a job lined up for when i finish university and i got a place to crash at until i can get another place to rent.

I'll be making 45 dollars an hour thats double what my asshole parents make and i still haven't talked to them since.

Troll spotted

Doesn't seem like a good troll if he posted a time stamp and even posted the nearest male strip clubs to him. Seems like an actual faggot in need.

Lol the day I turned 18 I moved out and never looked back. Never got a dime from my parents. Just crash with a friend get a job and support yourself until college where you can live off loans and part time work until you get a degree and a real job. There's also tons of social welfare programs you can get on and charities that'll help you out. If worse comes to worse just join the military. Surviving is easy in a developed country just stop being a little bitch

I know a guy who was in a similar situation. He got a job at a huge factory. His first day on the job managed to find an old storage room that wasn't being used anymore and started living in there. The factory had a gym in it for the employees so that's where he showered/shaved etc. He worked as many double shifts as he could because he had nothing else to do.

Anyway, for whatever reason he stayed in there for a year and a half until someone discovered his bedroom. Rumours spread quickly about someone living in the storage room so he never went back to it. But in that time managed to bank $150 grand and put a big payment down on a house.

Do something like this op.

This is the time when penis enters mouth and money changes hands.

In that case, GTFO YOU HOMELESS FAGGOT

Fuck your webm. I liked my sides.

Your country sounds shit.

i'm sorry, where do you live and work?

got kicked out when i was 16. still in HS. I found a way ans didnt suck a single dick. Im a millionaire now. make it happen user. embrace life and your fears and fuck them right in thre pussy

>got kicked out when i was 16. still in HS. I found a way ans didnt suck a single dick.

So......you're saying you sucked LOTS of dicks?

French people don't easily move to US.

It's hellish to go there. Lot of paperworks and everything.

Thing is 'migrants' aren't invading France, that's bullshit. There is the usual sandnigger, nigger, gipsy and fucking "rrom" and thats pretty all. Business as usual.

Education is free here, what kind of stupid faggot would move ?