>Be me. Going out tonight with a girl thats head over heels for me, pretty much does whatever I want

>>Be me. Going out tonight with a girl thats head over heels for me, pretty much does whatever I want.
>>Have a best friend, he's super shy robot, probably hasn't been kissed a girl in 7 years.
>>He's hung out with us before, but I'm bored and really want her to give us blow jobs like pic related.
>>Haven't told either of them about my plans.
>>We're all meeting in 2 hours for drinks and dinner at a somewhat quiet place.

Wat do /b? I am not too worried about my feelings for this chick cuz I dunno its whatever to me. Not worried either about my friend stealing her away either because I make more money, and I have better social skills and I am better looking. Just really want to share getting a blow job with my buddy.

Why don't you just blow your friend and cut out the middle man, faggot?

/thread

#savage.

Sorry not planning on doing any m/m contact. Dunno just think it would do him a solid to get a blow job, and I'm bored with this chick. Why not slut it up a little.

you must be under the spell of wonder woman's lassoo/rope thingie

Christ thats brutal

yeah I have to agree if the sight of another cock in real life gets his fragile heterosexuality so worked up he just wants to put dicks in his mouth.

fuck off tumblr

Sorry, asshole. The joke's on you, I don't go to theatres. I'm homeless. Never seen that shitty movie.

Fucking hell m8

samefag plz go.

Holy fuck. My sides.

>hey bro how about we both get naked and I watch you cum, just doing you a solid bro

Buy coke. Gets everybody horney.

>N-no homo though!

Enjoy your vanilla non group sex life then.

She would partake, I don't think my friend would. Wat do then?

I actually have had a number of threesomes, many of which were really amazing. Just not with two guys.

Not trying to guilt you or anything - to each their own. I'm sure you have a lot of fulfilling fun being a hedonistic animal.

I'm just saying you should probably admit you're a gigantic fucking faggot and love cock.

No judgement, bro.

It's one thing if everyone is looking for that, it's another to just drop it on your unsuspecting friend, faggot.

>better social skills and I am better looking

funny joke, this is Sup Forums. we all lack social skills

Wait until he passes out, then suck his dick!

>have a few drinks
>suggest going back to someone's place for more drinks
>allow banter/flirting to escalate
>joke about her sucking him off
>say it again no longer joking
not rocket science

In that case
>have a few drinks
>she goes to the bathroom
>hey bro, she's hot right?
>I bet you would tap that
>guess what, you're gonna
still not rocket science

Please let us know how it goes

This. It really catches people off guard if you don't build up to this shit.

Out of the blue it comes off as super creepy. lol

Yeah I guess since its a bold move and I have no control over the outcome makes me hesitant cuz it would be a lot of fun. Eh fuck it. I guess I'll go for it. Just seems like a lot of fun.

what if his dick is bigger then you fucked bitch

DO IT

Yeah thats what I am worried about. Any stories or experience on your side of how that happened?

If your friend is really like that he wont do it

He'll be too self conscious and embarassed to be naked in front of someone else, let alone a girl and his friend

If you wanna help get him some axn this is not the way to go about it

>says the jokes on someone else
>is homeless

what a ridiculous piece of shit you are

I'm a good 3 inches taller than him and my shoe size is a good 2 sizes bigger, I know it doesn't mean shit, but like I said earlier, I don't really care about the consquences with this chick because I'm not really that invested in her. She chased me, always asks what I'm doing, basically follows me like a puppy dog.

Hmmm this is a very big possibility. He is a shut in for the most part other than hanging out with me when I invite him places or he hangs out with his family. Any ideas of how to get him out of his shell to do this with me?

Well - I've only done it with girls before - but I basically breached the subject before actually asking. You have to sort of slip it in there smoothly, watch your words, and don't be very forthright.

Hints, and subtlety. Body language is important.

Problem is - guys don't clue into things as quickly as chicks do, and are quite oblivious.

So that might be an issue.

Satan has spoken, homeless fag is a piece of shit

Why are there so many digits in this thread?

Also it should be noted my various threesomes have always been with very open-minded, intensely sexual hippie yoga chicks - with the exception of one christian chick.

The trick is to let them think at first it's their idea. Then run with it. You have to let them think it first.

Let the sexual tension run high. So important. Then move in to kiss, or something like, let them kiss, and run from there.

It all happens quite fast once it's happening.

thatsthejoke.jpeg

Yeah I'm not too worried about getting this chick into it, like when I fuck her I just ask her to do something and she just does it. Zero hesitation.
So much so that I'm getting bored of it kinda. Hence all this. I'm guessing we get drinks and I'm just gonna make some sexual jokes, maybe fondle her, ask her to show her clevage. Something silly. Then just ask them to go have a threesome in a not super serious tone.

My friend and his fiancee tried to ask me over texts one night when they were drunk. I was not drunk at the time and it was super uncomfortable. Not cool of them to put me in an awkward situation like that IMO.

Honestly I kind of do want to bang her, probably would have said yes if it wasn't creepy.

And it helps to have a charismatic partner, and chemistry between the three or you. If the sexual tension is not already present there's no point forcing it. Wait until you find two people where you do have that chemistry with. It'll be way more intense, and fun and worth the wait

Nothing worse than an awkward threesome.

Alcohol helps too. Not so great for me - as I'm a recovering alcoholic, but at the time of a lot of these encounters I was drinking.

because friendship is magic

You're a good guy, op. I think the way you are doing it is fine. Letting him in on it too early will give him too much time to think about it. If anything tell the gf beforehand, so she can seduce him at a comfortable rate. Just my thoughts, as a shut-in.

Not a terrible plan.

I wouldn't come right out and use the words "You guys want to go have a threesome" though.

Allude to it somehow. "You guys want to take this upstairs?" or something.

Drink at home, if you're going to do this so you don't have to deal with them getting cold feet on the way home from wherever.

Hmm interesting, if they asked again would you do it?

Don't do it!

Thanks man, I'll get us drinking and just have a good time with it. Maybe start with making her make out with him or something. I am kinda debating on how to clue her in on it, but not make it so serious. What to say to her to get her kinda into it enthusiastically.

Isn't a whole thing with the cuck thing is actually giving a fuck about the chick? To me like I said its whatever. So I'm not worried about it.

MMF are so much fun.

> Just really want to share getting a blow job with my buddy
because you're a massive faggot

He's getting more action than you tonight.

It depends. It really put the idea in my head and I find it hot. But if they made it uncomfortable again then definitely not. Just the kneejerk reaction.

Hey guys it's me, OP. I just wanted to let you all know that I am indeed a huge faggot and I love fucking male ass.

Oh fuck, I fucking love dick.

Ask me anything.

OP here, this is not me guys.

holy shit you are so gay.

Keksimus

hahahaha disregard that, I suck cocks

Agreed

Your friend is gay dumbfuck

Vicious. Top Kek.

the fact that you had to specify that lol

What a jackoff. Haha.

my gf did this with me and her female bff

After 5 minutes she was so bitter she tried to rip my cock off

Hmmm. You said she's pretty much putty in your hands in the bedroom, right? Shouldn't be too difficult. If she's a good girl she will want the extra attention.

Same.

It was her idea, too. She convinced ME into it. lol

I know, I told her I'd break up with her for it next day because it's a bit psycho, should have probably stuck to that idea.

Her friend was hot as well. Dirty looking and bit of a slag but hot.

If your gonna do it. Just give your buddy a heads up to wash his dick well.

What was the christian chick like?

She got really clingy, told me she loved me. Wants to bang me like all the time.

Wants a commitment, and is constantly asking me it. Became a real wedge between me and my fiancee.

As far as the threesome went, it went really well, was really intense. She was tight af, and had really cute shuddering orgasms.

But then she got super Christian-guilt about it the next day because she had sex with another girl. lol

Basically she only did it because she knew I was in a relationship and that it was the only way to sleep with me.

Probably wouldn't do it again with her if I got the chance to go back in time.

TOLD

Still, if she was crushing on you that hard it must've been great having most of her attention on pleasing you. So the hippie, just in it for the top quality cock girls are the best?

It was nice, I'll admit. But I felt really awful after because I didn't realize she was that head over heels for me, and it was just supposed to be an experience... We're still really close friends, but I have to continually draw the line with her.

As far as the hippie chick, that was by far my fav. She's this gorgeous blonde - she's just super into living life and having lots of crazy experiences. Very artistic, and free-spirited. She was super into my fiancee, too, which was hot. More into girls than guys, really.

She was staying with us a few days. It was just kind of fun and romantic waking up with two girls who are really good friends in the same bed, all naked.

It was very passionate, and all in all terrific. Lots of chemistry there as we all are very like minded.

It was pretty mind blowing.

Also it was nice because there was so no implication of any strings being attached, it was just three friends sharing an experience.

Good stuff.