Let's see how smart Sup Forums really is

c

e

C

C

A of course, it's the first tank....

C

kill yourself

D. Water goes to D before c can fill to max.

The tank with the biohazard sign is already full so I'm gonna have to go with that one.

Depends entirely on flow rate and flow resistance.

A

The one that starts off full

None the acid is burning through the containers

c and d simultaneously, then b and then a

All 4 at the same time.
They're already filled to the brim with air.

Take that, atheists.

C/D

None, toxic waste already eaten through A

None because it turns out the liquid is corrosive

Are you trying to prove you're intelligent to a facebook soccer mom?
Fuck off.

C and d at the same time. Honestly tho both have no way to expel all the air, so none would fill 100%.

C/D it's always just whatever tank is the lowest, easy

For the most of the time C will be filling up until the level reaches the height of pipe going to D, then it depends on how fast the liquid is going and what do we actually understand by be filled

Looks like D will if the pipe from C to D will send the bottom contents of C to the top of D.

If the pipe between C and D doesn't allow for C to go to D, C will fill up first.

Although what might actually happen is C will fill up and any excess will create pressure, which will push up shit into D.

C will 'fill' first because the water in the C/D pipe will stay even with the level of C. By the time the water level reaches to where it would start filling D, C is 100% full. D will fill shortly thereafter but technically at this point C is 100% so that's the answer.

bait

Tank A will be the first to completely fill unless there is a vent for air at the tops of each container
Seeing how all of them (besides tank A) have pipes entering through the sides they will fill up until that point but wont be able to fill up anymore due to the trapped air.
All the other tanks will fill up 90% of the way before stopping, but A will be able to fill up all the way.

A. Reason: gaping hole at the top allows for the most air to escape quickest. The rest would have pockets.

wtf

What's the "wtf" about this?

False.
Air would leave gradually through the tubes as they fill.

Um what is that shit?

If the water from the first tank goes slowly then C and D same time
But if the water comes in fast then A cause of the hole on top of the tank

The intakes are on the side of the tank not the top. Since they are on the side air above the top of the side intake can't escape.

Assuming that the level of the pipes allowed for 100% fill on each of the tanks the answer would be C or A if the flow from the faucet is faster than which the liquid travels through the tubes.
D would not get filled up as the air inside the sealed container would be unable to escape and force the liquid from traveling up the to it

Finally, an intelligent person on Sup Forums.

Would it be possible for the nuclear cum to create low pressure which would make the air pressure go down, while the nuclear cum spews in, making the air go out during the spilling effect, causing the nuclear cum to spew into the top parts?

But then c would still be full just a small time faster

D won't get a single fucking drop because the air has nowhere to escape to. Depending how things the pipes are, the rate of flow and the material being poured, it's either A or C, or none at all.

C and D at the same time assuming that the space above the pipe is still fillable. The run off would prevent tank C from filling up until D reaches the same level.

If not, then C would fill up first.

You're an idiot who doesn't understand basic physics.

it depends on how much water flow you have from the faucet, and it doesn't look like you have any pressure relief holes on any of the tanks, if the water flow is good from the faucet and there is no pressure relief then tank A will fill first and then slowly fill the rest, have you ever tried pouring gasoline from a gas can with no pressure relief?

No a gas will be less dense that whatever liquid is used.

>Idiots

trick question you morons
they are all full already, of air

I revise this. Based on the placement of the pipes, the answer is A. The rest will have pockets of air.

i didn't mean to post, user. please frogive me, i was passing by the bread and saw the werd smart did a 360 and walkid awhay but i feld liek sum faget wuz stil her talkin shite

nerve gas checked

dumb bait

A is the only one that can be filled, the rest will have an air bubble at the top.

No, they just idiots that don't know physics.

>lul they don't even know the intricacies of this thing they never studied
>let us laugh and point
idiot

Are you autistic? It's D.

take into account air bubbles. those thanks and pipes do not have air holes on top

Its C

D

c

A

IT DEPENDS ON THE DENSITY OF THE LIQUID

which liquid are we talking about ?

depends on your definition of full, if i was autistic i would say A because the tanks dont fill from the top, they fill from pipes coming in from the side, and the level of the pipe will be as full as they can get without air escaping.

c

C will have the most first.

>depends on your definition of full
Hate to break it to (you), but you already are autistic.

the image is really vague, all of these "what would hapen!??" images are, its like that specifically to create bait replies and to cause people to argue.

they dont mention the viscosity of the liquid, the density, whether or not "full" is to the top of the pipe or to the top of the container.

its fucking retarded.

There's not enough information in OP's pic to answer this question.