Today, for the first time, I managed to insert my whole hand inside my anus and self-fisting myself...

Today, for the first time, I managed to insert my whole hand inside my anus and self-fisting myself, which was done to me only by my wife so far and another ex, who fist-fucked me for the first time years ago. What else should I try or any tips for fisting myself ?

That actually sounds pretty gay.

Bed Knob Buddy XL, wear it all day

wow your whole fist fitted in? idk if youd feel anything when a dick goes in lol

oh, believe me - a real true man have tried it with a woman. no other definition is actual and real enough for a REAL MAN except the one who have tried and enjoyed as much as possible with his woman-partner , ex or current.

there's no place for dicks in my ass. sorry, I only let women inside. thats how it is.

I let my ex slip one finger in my butthole. Ended up asking for a second finger, lol. But yeah, I find fisting a bit... Too much.

god fucking damnit.

How did you get it in? I can only get so far with toys and no matter what, I always seem to hit a limit at a certain width. If I force it, there is occasionally a little blood when I pull out, so I stop.

get a slightly larger than real dildo and pipe yourself daily. this way when you take the dick ther is only comfort no pain.

Send her to me, I'll adopt her so she can fist me every time she want. Infact, her and my wife both can do every nasty thing they know or I want ;) And all the time, and I mean all the time (24/7-like) I can eat their holes and feet with the GREATEST pleasure too ;)

you have to enema then wait a couple hours or a day. then play warming up to bigger things. your limit will increase but it takes a number of sessions. you don't need your splincher loosened, but rather deep inside you loosened. so toys where the it gets wider and wider like a cone, isn't what you want. what you want is 2 or 3 nice realistic dildos with big heads. after 10 minutes on the small one upgrade. etc. have the sessions up to 90 minutes or until you get tired.

Buy a real big ass fucking dildo and ask your wife to peg you.

well, 0.5l plastic bottle slips in without ANY problems ;) and I dont really mind the blood, cause its nothing compared to the pleasure and it doesnt last long too - lets say just a few drops for colour ;)

like I said - no dicks. At all. just females.

gay or not m8, your responses are just cringey as fuck.

Well that would explain it then. Most of my toys are narrow and flare out to a very side base. Thanks. Lastly, what lube do you recommend? Been using the Trojan and Durex stuff from drug stores. Shits expensive for such a little bottle. But now I'm hearing coconut oil is unsafe to use too.

My toys are PVC based Doc Johnson stuff if that makes a difference.

i recommend a water based anal specific lube. or at least a water based one. you could try visiting an adult store. they might have better pricing (and options) than a drug store or corner store.

i don't know about coconut. i've heard mixed things and i've always seen using man-made anal lube for anal play makes the most sense.

make sure you have at least 2 toys. 1 that goes in you easily, to kinda warm up, like a butt plug in a way. and 2 one that's a version of a big life sized dick, or bigger.

I see you guys have a good conversation about the things, so Im leaving you. Im very sleepy and tired of the long day, so OP over and out.

/thread.

Sucking cock, that's gay.
Sticking it in another man's asshole, that's gay.
Wanting sexual contact with men, that's gay.

Wanting to fuck a woman in the ass isn't gay.
Wanting a woman to fuck you in your ass isn't gay.
Fisting is an extreme, but isn't gay. Unless it's being done by a man to another man, in which case it's pretty fucking gay. You don't tell a woman she's gay for sucking a cock, do you?

This guy found a cure for constipation that doctors don't want you to know. Proctologist hate him.

I started buying my sex toys and I always stayed away from the realistic dildos because was going through the whole "oh Christ I'm a faggot" thing. I'm over it. Comfortably bi. Ok, I'll order one. How big/long? Any models you'd recommend? I currently have several very large toys, 3 different vibrators/bullets, and 3 buttplugs. All 3 plugs are robbed and get larger the further down you go. I can take the largest of the 3 with only spot for lube 90% of the time.

I can barely take 1 of the 3 very large toys. Can't bottom out though. It's about 11in insertable. Probably 9in circumference. The other 2 large ones are the flared ones I was talking about. Around 15in at largest circumference.

keep reaching for the stars

Putting your dick in an ass hole when there's a perfectly fine vagina right there is pretty gay. I tried it out of curiosity, and it's not even close to pussy. So if you prefer buttholes, you're probably in denial that you're actually gay as fuck, faggot.

Try not sticking things in your ass.

Is that a fly on his gooch?