Anyone want to see nudes of my thick girlfriend?

Anyone want to see nudes of my thick girlfriend?

Sure

fat

Always

I have a lot

just post faggot, don't ask if we want them. of course we want them.

Ya I said she was thick dumbass.

Anyone ELSE want to see her naked?

moar tits

see

Nice

So I'll post requests if you tell me something dirty that you'd like to do to her.

Behind

nice, I definitely want more

also any ass stuff is good. Let me see that asshole.

Moar belly and feet!

OP have you got KIK? Will tell you what is do to her there

Tell me what you'd do to her if you got an hour alone with her in bed.

I will on KIK, add me : awest235

I dont care about nudes of chicks right up to the point someone asks, and then yes, i need to see your gf naked

Don't have Kik only posting here.

I would just put things into her. My dick no doubt, but also just like stuff. Sharpies, light bulbs, coins, cell phones, dildos, bottles. I want to tie her up and make her my personal container.

Nice dude this one's for you!

Rub her asshole with my nose while I eat out her pussy, and after she cums from oral slide my cock into her twitching asshole while i shove four fingers up her pussy

Lol forgot photo

>no image

...t-thanks...

Hott...

Here's her blowing me

more of this

...and this
...and this
...and just like everything

I'd spend most of my time just fisting her ass if she could handle that shit. Would cum down her gaping asshole.

Here's me going down on her

Once her asshole starts to relax and gape around my thrusting throbbing cock, I will pull out so I can start to eat your girlfriends relaxed wet asshole deep with my tongue while adding my thumb to the five fingers in her pussy, pushing for my full fist to slide in.

Hey if anyone here has nudeshop skills I'll post one with her face if they would nudeshop it... And also her sisters who are in the photo

Here's her feet... She does foot jobs