How did you cure your phimosis?

How did you cure your phimosis?

surgury

currently doing that. works aight dont it,

Jew stole my foreskin at birth :(

Explain please

What did he do with it?

Surgery. Got anteater dick when flaccid though, but at least I got to keep my foreskin

just a bit a banter tho innit

Lol. Had phimosis when I was a child and my mum would tear it for me and my brother until we got old enough to do it ourselves. Hurt like a motherfucker but it solved it. I have vague memories of tearing it and finally revealing the entire head. So much smegma

Surgery. Now my dick looks fine and works fine.

Those damn jews

thought I had it for ages until I when super aggressive and pulled it back with warm water under the shower. After some weeks it got further and further and it was like glue. Read it up this happens sometimes. Sorry for the english but it's not always to small.

Probably sold it to a facial cream company. Look it up that's what they do

I don't mind Jews I just disagree with the whole circumcision thing. Also multiculturalism doesn't seem to be working

I didn't pull mine all the way back until about 16. Still was tight. Had my first blowjob at 18. It was dark. She tore it. Blood everywhere. She stoppped because she thought I came. I honestly didn't even notice. But my frenelum was fucked with scar tissue for a good month.

is that a match

Hot water + masturbation

Don't have foreskin, does this shit happen regularly to you guys?

The problem is that you didnt jerk off young. Ive got foreskin and its lovely and not tight at all.

I remember mom tearing down my foreskin as a toddler to prevent this, so I never had any problem at all.
Since I started having unprotected sex with my girlfriend it got even better, loosened up a bit, never had happenes with condoms on before.

Sex. I had it bad for early teens. Then started fucking a girl with a tight pussy. A couple months into the relationshp and I was pulling it back easy

I just pulled it more every shower, and would let it all the way back for a few mins every time

No, that's not the problem at all

Hmmm, ive talked to a few guys who had that problem. Sorry bro.

No you haven't

Lol okay dude.

simply. Got rid of my foreskin

doctor recommended, mother approved

i feel you user

Please stop lying and pretending you're qualified.

I (((converted))) while I was still a babby

Qualified? When did I say that? Lol
No need to be a cock.
It worked for me and it doesn't for others.

Fucking nigger

No need to be rude cos your lies have been exposed

Not even joking, my family physician recommended I punch the skin shut when I piss to stretch it. Similar effect. It worked after about a year or so.

IVE BEEN EXPOSED

*Pinch

Lol not punch

You should apologise

Rofl, I just created a thread about it.
I'm currently fixing it by simply stretching it by repeatedly pulling down the foreskin as far as i can.

Today I saw the head of my penis for the first time in my life, I thought it would take months but I got it surprisingly fast. Now my next goal is to do it during an erection, but I'm quite small anyway so I don't think it'll take much lel

20 mins stretching each day (EVERY DAY) before bed, went from un-retractable (could just about fit one little finger in) to fully retractable with no pain in around 2 months.

If you feel like you may need surgery or something, ask yourself if you're genuinely doing good quality stretching consistently. Personally I had always assumed stretching didn't work for me cause I'd halfheartedly tried it multiple times previously with little to no success, but after sticking with it I had great results.

I had it till the first time i had unprotected sex... srs, it fixed it for me

This. Just look at what people can do to their lips or ears, skin is super elastic and it adapts superfast. Just don't be a lazy fuck and don't skip penis-day. Before the stretching I didn't have any clue about how my peehole looked like and I was almost sure stretching wouldn't work and that I was one of those surgery-only cases.