Can I get a feels thread Sup Forumsros

Can I get a feels thread Sup Forumsros

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UmDcPzVpXfU
youtu.be/dP9m9V7YY84
youtube.com/watch?v=KcrbDYe4qL4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So little? How?

I'm heartbroken and have been for about a month now, I have a hard time falling in love again because of that.
Being in love was the only thing that made me happy, it reminded me of what it was like to be a kid again, with no worries, no responsibilities, only joy...but now thats gone and I'm afraid I'll never feel it again

R.I.P Gabe the Dog

What happened?

:(

he woke up

My Situation:

kinda in love with my best friend, flirting with her as a joke and stuff but the end result is always "youre my best friend" she recently broke up with her boyfriend and now is kinda dating a new guy. I know I have zero chance with her but I also know that she is my dream girl
Dont know what to do and telling her about my feelings for her isnt a option because I don't want to loose her...

Life is short, you don't even need to tell her how you feel because she probably already knows and is an asshole for keeping you close. Meet other people, it is unlikely you met the only one you would call "your dream girl".

Five years ago today, my brother killed himself. I moved to a different town when I was 18, mother was out at a work conference. She came back and discovered his body in his car, pipe going to the exhaust. Fuck bro. I still miss you like you died yesterday.

She was incredibly shy, anxious and insecure.
It was a long distance relationship to begin with which made it super hard but she saw something in me that she never saw in other guys, she told me that herself. I never met a girl like her, we got along on all levels, I'm sure she was my soul mate.

We went out on a date, had a great time, she wanted to see me again.
We talked for about 2 weeks more then she started to flake out, she said she's too anxious to meet me, like she's 'too boring' for me (which is ridiculous to say because I'm basically a hermit) and I tried to convince her otherwise, but she only felt reassured for about a week, then she said she couldn't do it anymore and left. She was afraid of the commitment of a relationship I'm pretty sure and despite my efforts to try to convince her that she's 'good enough' she wouldn't believe it (low self esteem I imagine) and felt like she's not ready to be in a relationship.
She broke it off between us and I agreed with her, I asked for another chance at this but she didn't think she'll change her mind so I didn't push, we split on good terms but still, to miss out on a girl like that is heart breaking and I feel like no girl will ever match her, she was everything I ever wanted in a girl, smart, pretty, made me feel comfortable, was easy to talk to, very like minded, everything man. But now she's gone and I lost all contact with her so I've no way of getting back to her, not that I'd want to, it wasn't working out but still, can't believe someone like that was in my life and now she's gone.
What hurts the most is that I've incredibly low self esteem myself and she was pretty much the only girl that I ever felt comfortable enough to ask out which makes the break up even worse. I don't need sympathy, I just want company right now as I'm completely alone and no friends are within walking distance so all I got is Sup Forums and feels threads...

Its too short...

You're probably right but her ex didnt gave a fuck about her and now this one guy treats her "so good" and boom shes into him...I don't know what to do I just want him to fucking die (hope you dont think im a psychopath)

>Thinking wanting to keep your bestfriend your bestfriend makes you an asshole

Kinda the same situation I'm at right now, but ever since she noticed I liked her she's basically ignoring me. She gets mad whenever I try to understand why she ignores me and tells me she's taking a break from talking to everyone. Clearly she's not taking any breaks. Today I found out she's going to Iraq for a month, she's going with a "friend". Hours later I found out it's her ex who's going with her. She broke up with him like 2 months ago. Clearly she still likes the fuck and will still ignore me. It just fucks me up how she used me all this time. Either way I'm getting over it but still she's a cunt.

Knowing he wants and not making it clear there is 0 chance makes you an asshole who's feeding on the other's feelings.

Jealousy is the least attractive thing in a guy

Be supportive of your friend you selfish prick

Sorry for that

I know that she isnt using me I reallly do but I don't get it why she isnt realizing that all the time I always was on her side...we never really disagreed on something and we also say that we are soulemates... soulemates belong together and not in the fucking friendzone...

>worrying about other peoples feelings?
why fail step 1

The low self esteem thing sounds like an excuse, at least how you explained it, I wasn't there so I don't know the context.

I understand your description though, my gf is practically the same, except she doesn't dump me, instead she cries saying "I don't deserve you". She has some days in which her self esteem is really really low.

She blocked you everywhere? You have no contact?

How can I be supportive if I know that the guy just wants to use her and then breaks her heart?

>You're probably right but her ex didnt gave a fuck about her and now this one guy treats her "so good" and boom shes into him...I don't know what to do I just want him to fucking die (hope you dont think im a psychopath)
she probably knows that you like her but she doesn't want you as a lover however you are useful as a beta so she lets you be around, you have 2 choices, either you keep being her little beta she cries on or you leave her and if you are lucky she'll "miss" you and you might have a chance or you'll get rid of her (which might hurt you but will let you move forward instead)

Possibly

You're the most cucked user I've had to read... What does it matter if she doesn't consider him attractive? She wasn't going to date him anyway.

I really hate you, no spine, going through life wondering "I hope she finds me attractive" "I hope she doesn't hate me for what I've done".
Kill yourself.

Idk man
Told her how disappointed I am

Finally someone making sense, I shouldn't even be on this board, too many cucks spoiling the fucking broth.

Dude she told me that there could be a chance, which is a lie. I think she said that so I could've stayed as "friends". What's worse is that I just realized I was being used all those times. I was always there for her. She never was there for me, I was so stupid to not notice. Honestly, I think you should stop talking to her. Unless if you wanna keep going through that.

A lot of women are fucked up

Shes always there for me but since shes writing with this guy she sometimes takes an hour to respond...

ITT: pussy ass man children
Suck a nigger cock

Yeah that's how it started with me. I can tell you, shit will get worse man. I usually take my mind off things by taking a break of social media. That means not going on Facebook, snapchat and stuff. I suggest you do the same, while doing that find some new people and hangout with them.

she was skeptical about a relationship to begin with, but after meeting me irl she changed her mind and seemed to genuinely like me, then we were coming close to another date and she felt like she couldn't handle it, she kept being on and off about a relationship, I know her and its kind of hard to explain but I'm sure she was just insecure about having a relationship, she lived a fairly simple life with no commitment and a relationship just felt too much for her (I don't think she was ever in a relationship and we're both 22 now). She likes to literally run away from her problems, like if something is too much for her she'd just bail and feel embarrassed but eventually forget about it, which is what she did but I messaged her and eventually she responded that she doesn't want to do this anymore which made me feel like shit and to be honest, in the last days with her, I felt worse than I feel now, now that she's gone so I think we're better off, besides, the distance would break us off sooner or later anyways as I'm moving out even further soon enough (for college) and local transport in my country is so fucked it wouldn't allow us to see each other as much + the next few years wouldn't be closing the distance so it would be really hard for us to do anything together, especially since she pretty much said she's not ready for a relationship at the moment so she wouldn't commit and without commitment a long distance relationship is bound to die out.
In the end, she wished me well, and I wished her well so we parted on good terms like I said, so I didn't want to ruin it. It was very complicated to begin with so I think we were just pushing it at the end and I didn't want to push too far and make her upset over it, then I'd just hate myself more about the break up, now its bearable at least but still hurts There'll be others I'm sure but I can't help but look for 'her' in other girls I look at now and I'm not sure if its not gonna bite me in the ass one day

>tfw when no one befriended me or loved in my entire life
>Tfw when every person who talked to me called me weird
>Tfw when the only warm and full feeling i felt in my life was when my mom hugged when was a kid
>Tfw when the only feeling i feel is cold and empty

Yeah you're probably right I will try... wrote her an hour ago it sent (WhatsApp) but didn't turned blue asked her ~5 min. ago if shes awake also sent ans received... hope she fell asleep...

>Implying I do anything in hopes a female notices me

Once you cucks realize women aren't goddesses and are actually worse than males you'll stop throwing your shit around like a bunch of horny gorrilas

Last relationship didn't even last a year, used to get away with doing awful shit like heroin under my mom's watch, now I can't even enter the neighborhood without setting off red flags
It's unnerving how intensely connected everything is
I've tried seeking aid, I've tried acceptance as well, kid I just feel more burly and aggressive despite bring ridiculed as a pipsqueak, though it's easier to bite social bullets with the knowledge you're alone and will be forever
It's not even dramatized, it's far more comfortable to erode loneliness with self-inflicted aggression
I'm sure most people want harm to come to me, I can't say the same for them, at least not entirely
I just know one day I'll be at a place of contentment, rather by force or not

Yeah just uninstall Whatsapp and other apps. That's what I did when I saw she hasn't seen my text. Texted her like 2 days ago, still kept updating her snapchat and Whatsapp. Shows you how hypocrite and manipulative some people can be. Anyway, do that for a week or 2 and meet new people user. Hopefully this helps and don't fuck up like I did user. Take care Sup Forumsro.

>There'll be others I'm sure but I can't help but look for 'her' in other girls I look at now and I'm not sure if its not gonna bite me in the ass one day
100% normal and you should not be concerned about that, it's normal to have preferences.

Wtf do you mean? Are you rebutting yourself?

Are you the one who said
>Jealousy is the least attractive thing in a guy

And
>smile about her sexual conquests like the cuckhold beta male you are
?

Thanks man

The most fucked up thing is that shes the first girl I really can't say "I don't give a fuck"

fake

just like that guy in the wheelchair.

>Are you rebutting yourself?

Someone has to

Just because I don't want female company doesn't mean I can't give advice on how not to make a girl want to file a restraining order.

holy shit

Same here. I didn't really want to accept the fact that she did all of this. But is the truth and I'm just tired waiting for her to respond. I wasted my time for this shit. Not gonna waste anymore time. It's actually hard but eventually I know I'll find someone better. Fuck that cunt. Anyway gtg user good luck.

I just don't know why people don't blissfully ignore this and instead leap at the opportunity to sharpen their teeth
It's sad how much power people believe they earn when it's nothing to me
What else could they possibly want

Want feels?

I know that feel right now. My little best buddy needs life-saving surgery and I don't have the money for the difference.

You misunderstood me completely, I told him to get the fuck out and stop doing her nails. Stop wasting time, go find someone who is interested in more. You are the one who thinks he has to stick and be supportive, fuck that.

Thanks everyone who tried to help me really appreciated it

Its good to see that Sup Forums has a good site :D

Hope everyone is doing alright

Now going to sleep have to stand up in 6 hours and go to work

Greetings,

The user with his best friend problem

Happend almost 2 years ago but i still got deep scars after this.
I was going to a boarding school at the time i was 16, i was really excited since i could really use a fresh start things where pretty terrible already was getting bullied and seen as a freak had almost no friends, but now back on track i arrive at my boarding school extremely happy can't wait to make some new friends and play some golf, my mom told me that i should just be myself and i really tried things was going alright but after 2 months i start feeling down and i tell my roommates that I'm feeling depressed and that i used to self harm and if they could go easy on me that would be nice, one night i get in a argument with one of the guys where he pulls out a knife and just starts acting like cutting himself and says this is what you do right, i fucking break down that go out on the bathroom look at myself in the mirror and start slitting my wrist with this dull pocket knife i got from my dad, they kept harassing me for the next week or so while they decided it's finally time to make him want to kill himself they both jump up in my bed from each site and they take out they dicks and i jump down and just runs for the door but i slip on the floor so I'm sitting at the door while they come and pulls my arms while I'm just trying hold em back and takes them up to they dicks and i just couldn't handle it anymore i run out of the room crying in the middle of the night no where to go no one to talk with and all i could think about was killing myself they than walk out and look at me and peooced going to bed i go and i cant sleep because I'm scared for the next 5 months i was know as the guy that got raped before i dropped out

Thanks man, I need some reassurance now, this is hard to deal with on my own.

I'm sure that if it was local to begin with (she said she wished I lived closer) it would've went down better and we'd still be together, like I said, she really seemed to like me but I think the whole internet thing made her feel more secure about the break up since its over a distance and once she deletes my number I'm pretty much gone out of her life which is what did happen in the end so she wouldn't feel embarrassed or whatever if she ever saw me in town or something, I never been there apart from seeing her really.
It was a tough thing from the start like I said, we were fairly insecure/inexperienced and to have our first proper relationship to start off from a long distance which we wouldn't close any time soon, her being unsure about a relationship to begin with (fear of commitment and intimacy, pic related) just set us to fail from the get go.

It was a great experience to have anyway because now we know people like us exist, so it gives me the drive to keep looking and dating more girls, but I just wish she was the one, I wouldn't mind other girls but she just felt 'right' you know? it wasn't meant to be it seems. I must seem like I'm bitching about the whole thing but it sort of helps to get it off my chest and write it all down, thats what these threads are for after all right? I'm just afraid that no girl ever will meet her standard, it would just make me wish I was with her but at the same time, I can't be which makes it that much more confusing and harder to deal with

>The user with his best friend problem
You mean fucking everybody?

So, wait... He develops a crush for a girl, talks to her, then he develops a crush for her? wtf?

tl;dr?

I remember back when I'd lurk Sup Forums just for these threads since I was heartbroken. I definitely didn't get over it but you Anons helped me more than anyone.
I know too well that talking to someone might be just the right thing.
Anyone wanna talk? I am here.

guy self harmed then got raped and harassed

Shit yeah but hope you guys get what I mean

Positive site all the guys with the same problem don't have to write a thank you note

The eyes people sent me and the fact that no one wanted to help, just made things worse and also that some of the teachers was laughing at me and bringing it up around me just made things worse, i even planned my suicide down they

True, id never let a person, let alone a women, walk all over me like the poor user does. However if he truly loves this girl he shouldn't be mad if she finds happiness in someone who isn't him.

wrong board

>It was a great experience to have anyway because now we know people like us exist
Not only that, you now know you can do it, to some extent. And wont have the pressure of feeling like you need to prove you can do it.

Get your mind busy though, I don't know whats your social status now, if you leave home often or meet other people while studying or working, if you don't, get a hobby, get your mind off of the subject, until you happen to meet a possible pick. When you do meet her, if you like her, you won't be thinking of the other one though, everyone is different, and you'll like her for her particular things as well. And if afterwards you get into a relationship and actually like each other, you both might even change a bit more towards the other's preferences.

Been a neet for 3 years with severe depression and anxiety. Fucking hate myself for being like this because the only trauma ive experienced is parents fighting every day and im a privileged spoiled kid just spilled water on computer which was my only source of happiness so now i just feel empty

We found common ground, I don't think he should be mad, I don't think he should give her any attention. He must have been smelling her period for so long he got a severe case of blue balls now and is kinda desperate to get his dick wet. If he got laid he would probably forget she even existed.

7:33
Mr. Sandman on 99.9'
If I weren't sure I was in Hell, that was it
This should be more fun than it is

link

Fuck, that hit me hard. Thank you.

Does anyone else get that sinking feeling when you facebook creep on your crush and you see her with another guy? Seeing their enjoyment of one another, the moments they shared together, the intimacy they likely had.
It gives me this sickening sinking feeling... knowing that I will likely never be in those images.

I don't understand why she is crying. Shouldn't she be happy?

I fell in love with my only friend and now i don't have anyone

She is happy, her cryings are just 'too much feelings'.

My heart is pumping fucking fast when my crush is telling me what she did with her boyfriend or so

Every time I gift something to my gf, she starts crying, and gets all flushed like the webm. It's the "I'm so happy, I'm gonna die"

give me the link bro, ill put a grand on it

basically my life in 1 picture

I've been in a relationship for a year now and I love her, but I want to fuck other women.

I don't want to hurt my girlfriend but I don't want to leave her.

I'd give you a hug, bud.

what's this bullshit?

Are you an android or something?

Hey y'all idk if you know this but y'alls thoughts are being broadcasted into atmosphere and the government is monitoring them, real talk
Start thinking incoherent shit to scramble the feed, you're pissing of cave dwellers

Who here feels this?

youtube.com/watch?v=UmDcPzVpXfU

Idk psychotic laughter could actually unsettle passerby's
Good to know
youtu.be/dP9m9V7YY84
Feelin true grit atm
Wish I had others to truly relate to

no. my tears aren't in the rain

I know that feeling.
I first met my crush a little over a year ago.

>She was a prospective grad student at the university
>A couple grad students and I get together to meet with her and another prospective student
>The moment I saw her, I felt this strange familiarity about her.
>She isn't a 10/10, but she is definitely cute
>Blonde hair, light eyes
>We get talking, and it turns out she was a floor above me when we were working at a national lab
>I had never seen her before, but she says she saw me
>She was talking about something and mentions "my boyfriend"
>Heart immediately dropped through the floor
>I probably showed it on my fucking face, or at least micro-expressioned it
>Fast forward a couple months
>She is at the university as a student now
>She no longer has a boyfriend
>"now's my chance", I think
>Slowly try and woo her
>Pause in my woo'ing because her qualifier was coming up, but think to resume after
>She failed her qual, but I give her some nice encouragement
>Get her pop-tarts and other small treats, just to help her week go by better
>When we (our small group of grad students) go to the bar, we always sit next to, or across from one another and chat
>One evening at the bar, she is chatting with some libcuck fuckface that this other guy (who is in his 30s and has a thing for this girl) seems to already hate
>Tells me about this guy and how they are chatting it up
>Instant jealousy
>Me and other guy leave, fuming
>Chat it up about how we hate this dude
>FF a week, this week
>Go and facebook creep
>See pictures of her with her old boyfriend
>There are so many pictures, Christmas, hiking, laying together on a couch/bed
>Heart is crushed
>Its all in the past, but it somehow discredits all the work I have done thus far
I can't do it anymore...

My gf looks exactly like Pikachu

What do?

>pic related

Good Feels
youtube.com/watch?v=KcrbDYe4qL4

What album cover is that backdrop? Saw it a long time ago and heard good things

Sorry for that :/

Im thinking right now how to solve my situation

Gn8 everbody