Show me a shed of proof that females have life harder then men. Life is way more difficult for males in general...

Show me a shed of proof that females have life harder then men. Life is way more difficult for males in general, the feminists and anyone who disagrees can gag on my cock if they think otherwise

Other urls found in this thread:

ncadv.org/learn-more/statistics
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/04/03/gender-pay-gap-facts/
img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/615886_700b.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No girls like you, huh?
Sad.

I can tell you're a piece of shit from your hilarious pleb response.

OP is entirely correct. Women live in a different universe than us.

Only faggots worry about girls liking them

The problem is that men don't bitch and complain about how hard life is, because they're too busy trying to earn enough money to keep women happy. Women see men not complaining, and automatically assume that it's because there's nothing to complain about. So they think we must be priviledged.

Contrarily, women have all fucking day to bitch and complain about how hard life is, so why not?

Why do you think there's no such thing as feminism in harder countries like Eastern Europe or South America? They don't have the privilege of bitching about how hard life is, because they're too busy trying to support their family.

Words of truth

The fact that you sit around thinking about how you would worship your gf if you had one does not mean those things actually occur in reality.

Very attractive women have life a lot easier, but so do very attractive men.

It's true, know it first hand from my sister.

She found a guy with a PhD, making 5-6k a month and got herself attached to him for 5 years. Of all 5 years she worked for 1 month. Rest she was sitting inside the house playing dress up games and lying about her studies(bachelor's). He eventually kicked her out because of her lies.

Fuck women have it ez, they just attach themselves to a guy with money, and they guy only wants pussy in return. Maybe it's partly our fault.

I've had plenty of good fucks and one night stands, and I am now married and have two children. Ive been married twice. So that bullshit excuse of "Oh, you must be a virgin" or "no girls like you" won't work on me.

Females absolutely have an easier life than males ever will. That's not me being edgy, that's just me being wise. I'm 46 years old. I think I know much more about women than you do, kid. Suck on my balls.

WRONG.
V̶e̶r̶y̶ ̶a̶t̶t̶r̶a̶c̶t̶i̶v̶e̶ ̶w̶o̶m̶e̶n̶ average attractiveness women have life a lot easier, but so do very attractive men.

i've always hated the fact that we do anything for some pussy. like aint yall ever just jacked off b4?

HAHAHA. You sound like a bluepilled normie. Swallow the blackpill. Unless you're a 8/10+ you're simply getting cucked and used by your girl.

Bro, even fuglies that no one wants to fuck can find themselves a fat slob contractor or something and live happily ever after.

Go to the middle east. Youll see some women hating shit there.

Go there plz.

Sauce? Seen her from another thread

Deborah Knickerbockers. your welcome.

ncadv.org/learn-more/statistics

So... you know, there's that.

Fake news
get btfo

Someone post the picture about the holes

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/04/03/gender-pay-gap-facts/

There's that one.

Happen to have the GDP episode number? For science

The only thing the pay gap research proves is that women aren't as valuable as men in the workplace as a whole.

Ok I as joking about the first one but cmon

That's been debunked

Underrated toast

I'm not giving a reason for it! You didn't ask for one! If you're not as valuable, that must make your life harder! I'm not playing for women here, I'm playing to win.

I'ma win so much I'll be sick of winning. What other stupid ass challenges you dipshits got?

Well, they have it harder on some aspects of life, just as men have it harder on others since they have it for granted.
Let's lay down the cards. Life is shitty for everybody, and we know it.
Females have a much harder and primal life regarding sexual matters.
First of all, rape, it happens worldwide and it is real, and last time I checked, I haven't even gotten my ass touched since I was born on the street. My sister on the other hand, was catcalled and almost raped by street workers when she was 12.
In some countries, such as Mexico for example, in order to survive in the system, a female will exercise prostitution during some point of her life in a lot of scenarios, since there is no other way for them to survive, since most jobs in those countries will fall for men instead or females, based solely on sexual discrimination.
Once they are no longer sexually attractive, females lose more than half their value in our society. This is simply an observation over what men and women can do after their are 50's.
I don't really want to keep on writing things you could simply google, but for proof, you could dust up any studies on females in society outside the sheltered environments of the UK, Europe and USA privileged lifestyles, and have a read of those. There are plenty.

For men, life is shitty too. In different ways. But I severely doubt that the average men has a shittier life than the average woman.

Now repeat that but with the fugly man as the beginning part of your statement.

Shut the fuck up

Dude, do you even MGTOW

depends on the country, shitstain.

>didn't issue a challenge just stated your idiocy
>accepts unstated challenge
>declares themselves successful of a challenge that doesn't exist
>gloat about achievement of fantasy that is irrelevant even if it were real, which it's not.

Women do have life harder

>My sister ... was catcalled and almost raped
pics

We're talking about in america, not the third world countries. Feminism primarily exists in the u.s. where females have it the best and whine and bitch about it the most

Life is harder for third world women

Life is easier for first world women

/thread

No, they don't. That they also exist in the US doesn't mean they don't exist elsewhere. Also, OP said females, not just feminists.
I do agree that first world feminists are idiots and complain about stupid shit. But that doesn't mean that "Women have it better than men", not by a long shot.

God damn it! I am a white male from Norse bloodlines and I'll do whatever the fuck I fucking want!

I don't care about your feelings. Just hope I don't rape and kill you. Just stay the fuck out of my way. When you start telling me what to like and what to say and how to act my primal blood begins to boil and it's only a matter of time until I go nuclear and just start thrashing you.

I'm angry

I've had enough of these people

If you only want pussy back you are a dumb fuck. You wouldn't happen to be murrican? In my country most women are expected to have regular job. "Stay at home mom" is highly irregular here.

They're Christian murdering scum that run giant death factories keeping babies alive and selling their body parts

>First world countries can really benefit by inviting hoards of third worlders into their countries when these same third worlders haven't evolved to treat women fairly yet
>t. faggot

Checkmate cuckold.

What more do you want to know about these people?

I go out and face these scum.

they have it harder. Not life, something else

Not sure just reverse image that screenshot that OP faggot posted. cheers

Norse bloodlines? Pffft.. Cucked swedefag?

I'm sure a revolt is about to happen, men will wake up to this and put woman back in their places, start to strip away rights etc.

Females still collectively regardless of location overall have an easier life then females.

then males* fuck

Show me your proof of argument, please.

>shed of proof

Google doesn't find anything sadly.

Disprove it, then we'll talk about me proving it.

What difference does that make?

Of course it is. No man up and do something. Complaining and weakness is for women.

>makes a claim
>is asked to provide proof
>demands that people disprove him instead
My guy, although I agree with your initial statement, I'm pretty sure that's not how it works when it comes to discussions.

Oh my, sure smells like summer in here.

If you count prison statistics, men get raped more than women.

Oh god, don't even get me started on how bullshit divorces are