How do I kill myself without hurting the people around me?

How do I kill myself without hurting the people around me?

Grenade

I can't get a fucking grenade

Shotgun to head

do you mean like physical harm or emotional distress

Emotional Distress

disappear then an hero

Kill the people around you and then suicide.
By then there will be no people to hurt.

Physically, I would recommend just running you car into a tree with no seatbelt. Don't hurt anyone else that's the important thing. Emotionally, well you can't.

I cant get hold of a gun :/

Get them to really hate your guts to the point that they would've killed you themselves, then use any method you like.

Im afraid I won't die and will just end up in the hospital

Kill them first

They dont care anyway

Either Make it look like an accident, or alienate friends and family prior/ make them hate you

/////THREAD

KEK

Then just go into the forest and hang yourself, rope isn't that expensive

All depends on speed man, go fast or go to the hospital.

This.

make them hate you, like real hate, like they want to rip your skin off
shit in their food and confess afterward
rape their child
traumatize their mom
etc

then suicide

It's not like you could hurt other people emotionally.

Everyone you know would probably be relieved.

Don't do it. What's wrong OP?

The only way to kill yourself without making your loved ones sad is to livestream it and post the link on b. Your family will observe the attempt and understand that that the is no point in mourning you, and will be in fact happy that you found peace in death.

Spend 60+ years being an asshole and slowly break ties with everyone around you. Worked for my dad

set up us the bomb
just in case

Top fucking Kek user your dad is a legend.

uhhh probably anything just make sure they wont have to clean up a mess and make sure they know you're dead

Leave a note behind saying that you're following your dreams and off to see the world.

If you're gonna kill yourself, you should do the rest of us a favor and take some asshole(s) out with you. I'm not talking about high school bullies or some childish shit like that, you gotta think bigger than that. Find today's version of Hitler, whoever that may be, and take that motherfucker out with a bang. Then you'll die a real hero instead of an hero, and your family will love you for it.

I'm 18 and poor as fuck

Pull over on the shoulder of a busy highway and just step out of the driver seat and get hit. You'll die and look stupid as fuck but if they didn't know you were trying to kill yourself it might not hurt them as much

Any suggestions who "today's Hitler" is?

Take them with you OP. If you kill everyone you love before you kill yourself then they'll be unable to feel anything when you die. Please take my advice and do this

Start chewing tobacco and ripping cigs and I mean really rip thru those cigs, put your nuts in the microwave like 5 mins a day and slowly but surely, hopefully you develop some sort of cancer. This cancer will only get worse hopefully and then you die and everyone understands

Dont miss and you won't hurt anyone else unless theres someone behind you

You again, puto.....

That's retarded

I've never posted on Sup Forums before cunt

dude ... you just started to live and already wanna quit ...

idk, I was gonna let OP decide, there's plenty of choices.

Become a prostitue and just have a lot of unprotected sex with some whack ass ppl. Like you might run into some nasty snatches but that's the price you pay.. Step 2: get HIV from someone and develop AIDS
Step 3: Die and you will kind of look like a loser but atleast your dad will know you're not a virgin

start smoking

/thread

point the gun at your dick.

die from old age

fuck them in the ass

Become a transgender and try to join the military. After you're denied stand of for your rights and kill yo self

Does it even matter?

naaaaaaah

but it's fun

you are such a pussy, afraid to go to the hospital, cant get a gun, dont want to hurt people around you. just breath on then. be a bum or something

Don't use a bomb in a crowded place. Too much collateral damage.

this is a serious response and it is my personal plan b

become an addict of a very intense drug
you'll enjoy a huge part of something then eventually have nothing and everyone hates you,
then an hero

you can suffocate on a dick

bueno

On the suicide note say you raped little girls and then you won't be missed

join antifa and get a redneck to kill you

Livestream it so your parents disown you.

>L 11:57:20
>L 11
>L is the 12 letter of the alphabet
>1 + 2 = 3
>3 - 12 = 9
>9
>9 11:57:20
>9 11
>9/11

Coincidence that both these events happened under a REPUBLICAN president (Bush) too? Yeah right, do people walk around with their eyes closed?

livestream or sage

SIMPEL, SAY YOUR A FURRY THEN KILL YOURSELF

Jump on a grenade, then you'll become an hero.

Indulge me. What's the problem user? I've been wanting death for some time now. What is it that's got you down?

This