Doctors of Sup Forums

Doctors of Sup Forums,

My balks itch like fuck through the night so bad it's literally impossible not to scratch. Here's how it looks the next morning what is wrong with me?

Ps. Have eczema on other body parts

Not a doctor but it's eczema

You sure? Kind of looks different to my other eczema patches

stop shaving your nuts

Might be ingrown hairs...you shaved ur nut sack?

APO-PREDNISONE 40 mg a day 15 days will knock it the fuck out

I think you might have scabies, bruh...

youve fucked up your skin with a dull fucking blade and no lubricant nor anything to soothe after shaving.
Shave right or dont shave at all, faggot

clotrimazole cream, OP. Use it.

It could be jock itch, Get some tough actin; tinactin

medfag here

you have superaids. you need to get a sharp knife and chop off your dick in one swift motion. don't worry, it will regrow bigger

My girl doesn't want hairy ass fucking balls in her mouth

The shaft itches too so probably not that

99% isopropyl alcohol will stop the itch.

Learn to pitch fairly.

I had the same problem
An hydrocortisone cream is what you need. You can use dakacort or cannistan so an hydrocortisone. It clears it up almost immediately

You probably got jock itch. Put Tinactin on it. Same shit you use for athletes foot works here because it's either the same or a similar fungus.

jsut stop shaving ur ballz, u got ingrown hairs

None of those hairs are ingrown

Could be a yeast infection. Guys can get them too, they're usually rashes that look like this. Even if your girl doesn't have an infection, it's possible you caught it from her.

Do you take any medications? For anything?

>caught it from her
It's cooties!

I've had that before, it usually happens after the first few times you shave. It's just irritated and dry skin. Use some moisturizer on it and don't scratch it if you can help it. It'll clear up in a week or so.

No but I've been applying Eumovate cream to it