Alright Sup Forums let's see you're EDC's pic related

Alright Sup Forums let's see you're EDC's pic related

You actually carry a infidel? Not bad at all

Where is the 12 inch vibrator that your kind always carries? I know how much you love getting fingered in your ass.

just carries weed around without papers or pipe... and wheres the fedora? get out of here you autistic fuck.

My man knows his knives

obvious samefag lol. only 4 posters at this point.

Hey good point.

samefagging on a post that makes you look like an edgelord loser

Op here, I only replied to the "infidel" comment

>Rolex and Ray Ban's
>some shitty ass car
Lmao

I can see you in your shades and you look like a faggot.

Well these are the only posts that I've made so far on this post, and you never did answer my question.

There's more money on that table than you make in a year

what do you use the knife for?

It's for "pig stickin" faggots

my EDC

my phone

a book

sun cream

bank/metro card
i don't get why on most EDC threads, people are carrying knives around with them. like are you ever going to use a knife on someone, or is it just so you feel safe?

ITT PPL WITH TOO MANY THINGS ON THEIR PERSON
YOU LITERALLY CANT DEB8

Only a fool would carry weed and a pistol at the same time who isn't "in the game"

THAB IZ TOO MUCH!!!

I love how every EDC post is started by someone trying to show off their "gun" LMAO classic overcompensation

Why would a knife make me feel safer when I have a .357, it's for cutting things you moron, and also knives don't run out of bullets

I never carried a concealed weapon

If someone pulls a weapon on you, are you just gonna grab yours and start shooting? The fuck?

What, are you going to save the parade? Gonna get shot and killed, not protecting anybody.

I carry my pack of cigarettes, lighter, maybe a 1 hitter or paper and half a gram, and just cash/ID/key/toothpick in my wallet. Want to get robbed? Carry a bank card

why do so many people on b carry a knife daily? Like.. is it for protection? Do you need it for work? what do you guys do with it every day?

You better believe if someone pulls a weapon on me they're gonna catch some lead, that's what it's for jackass

I own shitty mobile home parks and fish a lot

i carry to defend my self (already used it to frighten some pussy skinhead) and mainly to eat, specialy when invited (people gimme garbage knife i can't even cut things right)
also i make traps with it when in nature, i sculpt wood and practice throwing it

Oh ya? you are going to pull a gun out of your piss covered pants fast enough to do something?? lol ookkkk

i'm not saying the knife would make you feel safer, it was a question (to which your comment, by the way, still wasn't an answer to).

please let me know, if you do carry a knife which is not a single edged knife for practical purposes, what do you use it for? stabbing people? lol.

once you get jumped or robbed or need something important cut or stabbed, you will change your mind and get a knife

"Lol"? Go back to red dit, summer fag

>need something important cut
DICK JOKES INCUMMING!!!

op trying to look cool
>drugs
>weapons
>sick shades
>chew
Good to go

I can't help it if I'm fucking rad

>chew
it's grizzly long cut, nigger. where did you learn to read?

I'm glad that people in my area still fight with fists and barely ever carry knifes, let alone guns.
And no, not exacly a nice neighborhood here either

What is this a "transgender supply kit"?

>zippo master race
welcome

euro cuck spotted

Its chewing tabbacco
>chew

I live in 'Murica, ever read the news? carrying a fire arm should be mandatory

fucking kek at that candle

I know, different places require different shit. Still glad fuckheads have a harder time getting guns here.. fuck even balisongs and brassknuckles and shit are illegal here

ITS DIP YOU DIP

i was mugged at knifepoint when i was about 16 by a group of men in london. i remember for a long time aftrwards i was considering carrying a knife, but then i thought, well what if i had been? i would probably be dead right now, rather than just have a couple 20's stolen

two other people in this thread said 'lol' and you didn't call them out. just shows that your knee jerk reaction to being getting riled up at a post is "le go back to rddit".

also i've been here since i was in year 9 at school, which was about 10 years ago.

your a towel

Hahahahahha transgender seratonin syndrome

sounds like you're a pussy bitch, go back to 9fag you cuck
Canada fag ?

fucking cringe

>yeah guys
>cars are where the money is
>I should know
>I'm hood rich

na, I'm in europe

hahaha!! how many people have you stabbed in self defence?

Haha I love these threads, there's always so much butthurt from OP

I carry most times a knife. But not such a "insulty-gives-stabby" knife. Just an spyderco byrd. I carry it around because most times you need a knife when you dont expect. Also this knife is pretty small and legal in my country. Im not hollywood retarded but i think everyone is responsible for his own survival. So its not bad having an knife. Stabbing Simone unnecesary wouldnt be worth if there ist No danger

wew lad, never seen so much fragile masculinity in one thread

Im fucking dying over here
>also checked

Pretty disturbing. Not sure if bait or pedophile rapist

I love how people in this thread don't understand when someone is taking the piss

Always have it on me

Fucking newfag

Trump go be incompetent elsewhere

whats that box

Op here, you faggots are supposed to take the shit out of you're pockets and post the pic, not blow me over how fucking awesome I am and cry over how you're country treats you like little kids and not allow you to have fire arms to protect yourself and your family, do yourself a favor, post the pic then kys if you live anywhere except murica

Cowon MP3 Player, I'm nearly always plugged outside

Cringed. All this "badass" bait....
And "Op's gun" says military-police.

>cringe thread

Not our fault you live in a shitty country where you have to protect yourself. Fuck man I lived in Paupa New Guinea for a few years and didn't feel the need to carry anything.

Doesn't you're phone do that shit?

Dude is it really Dipthirty?

GRIZZLY IS YOUR FIRST MISTAKE. COPENHAGEN ALL THE WAY

Papa New Guinea? I don't know about that shit but over here we don't really have very many spear chuckers unless you mean niggers

kek

Why can't you people just carry your phone, wallet and keys like a normal person. All of these edgy fucktards carrying guns and knives have probably never used them, nor do they even know how.
Sage.

Nice camera bro!

I like how you always have a backup aluminum but plug incase the pink one breaks

Your so right, we own guns and never shoot them, You're a fucktard

thanks, user. got it off craigslist. $300. only 10k shutter actuations when i bought it.

What's the shell casing for?

omg op pls just let it die...

grandfather was in the coast guard during WWII. he was at normandy on D-Day. casing is from 3 gun volley at his funeral

Bump niggaz

It's a chevy. Probably a big ass truck.

>coast guard
>Normandy
Choose

his grandfather was in bunker

LCI(l) 319. look into it.

he gave me a Mauser K98 he smuggled back from North Africa

Are those little red things condoms? Are they for midgets? Why r they so small

18+

You win the internet today sir. I stand corrected.

czeched. why would you comment on something you know nothing about?

better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt

Is that a yes they're tiny American condoms or a no

roasteddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

edc thread???

my EDC from a previous bread