What is the best "underrated" song by The Beatles? I gotta say it's The Two of Us. Great song...

What is the best "underrated" song by The Beatles? I gotta say it's The Two of Us. Great song. In fact most of Let It Be is great, even though a lot of people complain about the production.

I've Just Seen a Face

Same answer as "what's their best song?"

is Let It Be naked worth listening to?

I've Got a Feeling

Revolution 9

Blue Jay Way.
The Inner Light (My favorite song, btw).

I love all the Beatles songs, but Harrison's experimental songs are God tier.

No, only if your a die hard. The best "corrected" Let it Be was compiled by a fan who runs the blog albums that never were. He has one titled Get Back. It's the one I usually listen to.

Yes. It's far superior to the original Let It Be.

Listen to the one I mention here

Hey bulldog or long and winding road

Two of Us is amazing. They have a lot of underrated songs. But if I had to choose it'd be It's All Too Much.

Blue Jay Way, crazy psych George song of MMT

and your bird can sing

You Won't See Me is the best song on Rubber Soul and easily a Top 5 Beatles song.

It Won't Be Long

I have. It lacks the corrected production of naked. That's the thing that makes naked so much better.

No. Listen to the full sessions.

But the whole point of Let it Be was supposed to be getting back to their live studio recording before, and just performing in single takes and accepting them "warts and all." It's fine if you're not into that, but that version of Get Back is certainly closer to their original intent.

Fucking this, why does no ever recognize how great it is?

>mfw I prefer the original Long and Winding Road over the naked "fixed" version

Also Back to the USSR is underrated as fuck.

is The Word underrated? I don't see it talked about often, but it's my favourite song on Rubber Soul

same, phil spector is a loon, but he's a great producer

Top 5 underrated:

Only a Northern Song
Hey Bulldog
Rain
You Won't See Me
Getting Better

>Only a Northern Song
Wait no.
I meant It's All Too Much

There you go. Good boy.

Either "Anna (Go to Him)" or "I Don't Want to Spoil the Party".

Maxwell's Silver Hammer.

misery

For No One

>Anna
For sure, my favorite PPM song.

Hey Bulldog
I've Got a Feeling
And I Love Her
Girl
Anna
Long Long Long
You Won't See Me

>best underrrated song

Revolution 9 by fucking far

Think For Yourself

>le so randumb xD
It's shit alongside Tomorrow Never Knows

Don't go full retard user

She Said She Said

Across the universe

Dig A Pony, the stammering of the "I-I-I-I" and the "ALL I WANT IS YOOOU" compliment each other very very well

I feel like in an odd kind of way all the songs on Let It Be are underrated. I like all of the songs on the album a lot but for some reason as a collection of songs the album doesn't hold up all that well.

Let It Be is actually Beatles Best Album as a whole, and the production is great, Paul is just butthurt at Phil for turning Winding Road into art

tomorrow never knows is patricians choice of best beatles track

Should have known better

Within You and Without You