Why don't you own an ar-15 to protect you from other members of the community who are armed with ar-15s?

Why don't you own an ar-15 to protect you from other members of the community who are armed with ar-15s?

YOU SAY NO TO MY AR-15 YOU FUCKING PRICK!!!!!YOU AINT GONNA BE ABLE TO DAY NO TO ME WHEN I GET TO YOUR HOUSE YOU MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!

because members of my community do not see me as a target, nor do i them

TPBP

Try again OP, you Zog muppet.

I prefer a rifle that fires a .308 so I have an AR-10 as my defender.

I do

because i own a mosin

I own a few.

I'm a handgun gun fag but 1+and 2

You're in luck because #1 is legally a pistol.

#2 is my absolute favorite as it's almost 100% Army clone, with a CCO.

#3 is my early 2000s era SOPMOD Block I clone, with an FN upper.

#4 is a genuine first production run Colt AR-15 SP1, with early model 601/1965 M15 extra parts.

#5 is my USMC M16A4 clone with hardware sold out of a dumpster in Oceanside California, by a marine that needed beer and dip money. The Knights Armament rail/grip/covers, carry handle, flip-up micro sight on the SOPMOD, sling, and cleaning kit all came from a Marine selling "trash" last December.

And here's my Walther P-38 for you to envy.

because i own real weapons. not a cheap knock off of a real weapon.

Because I have an fair sized penis, and have no need to overcompensate for it.

I have AK47. Simple and effective enough. Would love to have bought an armalite before banned in CA. Own several pistols n shotguns.

Because I really prefer how the ak shoots.

because RPG's are more fun

Good to go.

I'm not a pussy, I don't need a rifle to make me feel safe.

223 has low stopping power. The only advantage of an ar-15 is high magazine capacity, but that can be made up for by having multiple pistols.

wtf did you just say to me?

Is that an SP1?

Embrace capitalism and get both!

My country
>Full auto weapons are illegal
>Can buy only 60 rounds for each weapon per year except for shotguns
>Every weapon is tracked by the police
>Getting literal cancer is easier than getting a gun permit

nothing about your ar is g2g

>carry handle mounted optic (no cheek riser)
>rubber buttpad
>gripod
>hunting sling in an underslung fashion
>20 round mag

is it a colt?

>9882▶
>File: IMG_1890.jpg (508 KB, 1279x1191)

that optic height over bore is atrocious

Sure is. I changed out the birdcage to a 3-prong to be a little more retro.

And also go back to /k/ faggots

I have a few ARs but I love my Romanian AK.

That is jacked up to all kinds of fuckery.

Lose the donkey dick grip pod, either go retro carry handle irons or get a flat top upper. And please get rid of the cheap ass Chinesium drip-in rail, and trash optic.

Fuck. What a trash, airsoft grade, rifle. You shouldn't be allowed to build an AR. Just keep it simple and use the extra money on ammo to learn to shoot.

Nice. Yeah, I love the 3-prong look,found it interesting how quickly it was phased out

timestamp niggers

It got easily caught on vines and shit in the jungle. And the birdcage mitigated flash better, and controlled muzzle rise.

timestamp

>removable carry handle
>not going full retro aesthetics and owning a 733

Are you even trying user?

Fuck off, I'm not hauling out all my shit to appease your ego. These are my insurance photos.

Here's a pre edited shot from the photo shoot.

this nigga aint got a gun

It's a $379 kit with some spare FN parts off the SOPMOD, it isn't anything but a beginner's rifle. My nephew has it now.

Like every young guntard, I originally wanted to make an oper8or tacticool blattagat.

>thinks 5.56mm NATOammo has low stopping power
>proceeds to say pistols are good

The tissue damage caused by a 5.56mm NATO wound is far greater than any pistol round. You have no idea WTF you are talking about.

9mm has about 480 Joules of muzzle energy
.45 ACP has about 550 Joules
5.56mm NATO has about 1,400 Joules of energy.

1 hit with a 5.56mm NATO is equivalent in energy to getting shot about 3 times by a typical pistol round. The no stopping power myth is only believed by total retards who can't comprehend physics.