How does Sup Forums make money?

How does Sup Forums make money?

Refinery worker here..Scaffold building is my craft..manual labor sucks but it pays decent..to me atleast

I make fake IDs

Where can I buy a fake ID?

Disability, food stamps, and selling crack to little kids

Where can I buy this "crack"?

Shit... any good street corner my man

The old fashioned way.

How is that?

Mcdonalds, i wanna die.

I've only made it for my friends or friend of a friend; haven't gone online tho

Domino's pizza as a delivery expert fucking end my life

extortion and blackmail of pedophiles as a 1337 hacker. Biggest payout was 20 stacks as he was a principal for a school.

Unemployment. Soon to cash out 401k and school loans.

Killing little pussies like you. Im on my way to your house right now to collect your faggy beta scalp faggot op. Once o tear your god damn door down theres no stopping me. Im approxomately 648 lbs of pure hatred. There is no repentance for you, op. You will surely die and taste the bitterness of your sins.

I don't feel bad tbh. How do you know they are pedos? You just hack random persons and sometimes you get a pedo? What you would do if they don't pay?

ex. chat room baits and trust me, they pay up regardless. Ransomware is a helluva bitch.

I sell dubs.

live below your means

Eloboosting in league of legends

I wish I had that time of knowlage tbh. I am too old to learn how to hack I guess, and prob I would be hacked trying to learn.

How do you have time? What is your elo?

Forecast and demand planner and replenishment analyst for a large CPG company focusing on three largest club customer in the world.

It sucks and it's super stressful. But money.

High Challenger, finished school already so I just have time to play 24/7
Since you can duo in diamond/master it's not that slow

covered calls on every stock I own, do it again every expiry.

Trade physical oil. Thought it would be a great career. Not looking ideal anymore (Europe based where they have a fucking vendetta against fuel based cars)

manager at dairy queen

I mean, it's not the best way to earn money, but it gives you a good chunk
For example, I charge 500$ for d5 - master which can be done in some days if I'm duoing with another booster

professional baiter; psyops and investments

I used to work the grill at DQ. I always burned my hands on that goddamn gravy for the chicken baskets.