How will our non-American friends be watching the Owl tomorrow?

How will our non-American friends be watching the Owl tomorrow?

I'll be working because I don't care about this piss-boring Owl

nobody cares

But you're hosting it Texas?

On the glorious BBC. The queen does a little speech instead of the ads at half time.

can't tell if this is a joke post tbqh

Ah the annual handegg match up. Who should I root for?

If you're a non amerifat and you watch this shit, then you're a cuck.

I don't think anyone remotely cares, mate.

Patriots

Having to explain the rules to fags and girls who keep asking about them despite no caring while they wait for Lady Gaga.

>one of norways largest cinemas will show it with legal beer sale until after midnight
>tfw none of my friends want to go

fuck it's not like i care about it at all either, but would be a fun little thing to do ..

No one gives a shit, Amerifats

You have to go back

I work at a movie theatre and 5 of the 20 of them are permitted to have alcohol, but they're a rip-off

when i go to a hockey game i buy a tall boy then pour it into a steel water bottle and drink from the water bottle outside of the arena.

I am gonna do this outside of the new hipster beer theater they are building in my town

>furpuck

They usually make you dump your water bottles here because they're that rapacious and greedy. And that's on top of a minimum $85 ticket, going up to around $150 if you want a decent seat

no, watching the chivas game instead

I drink from my steel water bottle in the parking lot. I live in the sunbelt in a minor league town so the most expensive tickets are like $35 bucks

Good lad

Time for your return trip.

i usually buy tons of those little "alcoholic bootles" (is it 50ml or something?) and simply put them in my pockets. If it's a high security event i'll put them in my boxer shorts. Can sneak in anything from 3 - 6 bottles. shot them or spark my beer, alcohol is so expensive here so fuck it

> starts at 0:30 on a Monday
I'll be in bed, dreaming of exposures and of the Romanian madman

what? it's owl time again?? do anyone know who is playing?

A federal judge has reinstated this comment

>implying I will stay up to watch a bunch of commercials, overweight men catching an egg and a SJW HT show

I am a bit interested in seeing how Lady Gaga will try to BTFO Trump, but I can just watch it comfortably the next day on youtube, so no thanks

the halftime show is for the women so they stop complaining

was thinking of going to a local pub that shows it but fuck it, it'll probably be chock full of normies who don't know shit about gridiron, so I'll just stay home and shitpost on sp instead.

Maybe I'll make burgers and get some Vanilla coke to go with them.

>watching 4 hours of ads and 10 minutes of sport
No thanks

Live and free on the BBC here, not a single advert break.

Probably should have booked Monday morning off work like.

5:30 PM CST

This

I though Chivas played on Wednesday? Or was it a Cup match?

Only reply. Guess I'm a Pats fan for 24hours. Like most of their fans then.

played a friendly on Thursday against Boca Juniors