>women
>sport

>Sport
>Women

i watch womens curling AND womens tennis

Yeah that's right

dont forget women gymnastics and beach volleyball

I enjoyed watching the last women's World Cup tbqh

female handball is okay, pretty popular here and our NT isn't complete shit so there's

I could never get into women's tennis. It's so infuriatingly bad compared to men's tennis. It's like watching high school football when the NFL exists.

I watch the womens events in the Olympics

> he watches women's tennis for technique and skill.
Sad

>not "Sad!"
Disappointing

Most of them are fat frumps. There is no reason to watch for the fapping material.

This is pretty much every women's sport except for maybe curling (and soccer if you're in the US).

Women's sports are important to have and I support the efforts of professional women's leagues getting off the ground, but it's definitely an inferior product in almost all cases.

same. why the fuck is it 3 sets? its so fucking shit, mens tennis gives us more epic matches in a year than womens tennis has given us in history. like 90% of the time the person who wins the first set wins the match.

The only women's sports worth watching are gymnastics, tennis and volleyball

3 sets is the norm, only in men's GS and Davis Cup iirc the 5 sets match is used, Masters 1000 use the 3 sets too

i watch women's billiards all the time and it's great even though it's the same broads every year

ye, but why is the ceiling 3 for women?

I miss when ESPN2 would run billiards while ABC had Monday Night Football on

>2017
>broads
go to bed pop-pop

>womens soccer
>US

You mean the same squad who routinely gets crushed by high school boys?

Everyone knows the only time to watch women's sports is during the olympics

why is sweden playing in green?

15 year olds are better and they are also shit

There is any sport where women are actually near or superior to the male version?

I mean real sports, nothing that includes judges

>nothing that includes judges

No