Ask a lesbian whose definitely gotten more pussy than you anything

ask a lesbian whose definitely gotten more pussy than you anything

How does it feels to have two pussies? Do you use two tampons?

pics or gtfo

Best way to eat pussy? I know it differs, but there is some common ground tho?

Bet you that I have got better numbers than you dyke

tits or gtfo you dumb bitch
l2follow the rules ffs

Is a feeldoe like pic related worth it?

Gf is bi and wants a strapon, but we might as well go all in for one of those

why is your pussy gross

Not op, but suck clit like a mini dick and finger the gspot = mind blowing orgasm

Is having sex with a lot of women the greatest achievement of your life?
Also how does it feel knowing you'll never find someone who really loves you, just girls going through an experimental or rebellious phase

When you talk, have people started walking away from you yet or are you still in that "she's quiet until you get to know her...and then you can't fuckin stand her" phase?

Tits or gtfo

are you unfamiliar with feeldoes? it's like a strapon, but held in the vagina rather than strapped on, so both parties get stimulated.

i doubt it, i've fucked 60 women

You sure bout dat bitch?

How does if feel to know you are a failure?

What is the best way to shave my balls?

Ever picked up "straight" girls?

Trans lesbians don't count, so kindly fuck off my Sup Forums

Well I've fucked 12,502 women and it's true because I said so on the Internet

the feeldoe is fucking great, sometimes wearing it with a strap is helpful even though its a "strapless strap on" so you can do more positions and stuff

Well you're still a woman so I ain't even jealous

yeah i've fucked a few super hot straight girls, it's always a confidence boost

who's or who has

i'm engaged to the love of my life so idk it feels great

women aren't interested in sex.
person experience proves it.

I've never found a common strategy that all women enjoy. Gotta try different things and see what each one enjoys. I know my current GF HATES having her clit sucked. She likes slow broad strokes with a flat tongue on her clit, no fingers. GF before that liked very focused fast licking on her clit and fingers.

Every girl is very different.

Why do you think we care about how much fat, ugly dike pussy you've gotten?

Have you ever been in a threesome? Lesbian or otherwise

Tits or gtfo bitch

i'm feminine, thin and attractive, i pass as straight, and all the girls i've been with are incredibly attractive. i'm not a piece of shit so I'm not gonna post pics of them, and you don't have to believe me, but a lot of hot girls want to get fucked by a lesbian who knows what she's doing :)

Do you really think anyone gives a fuck about you or your life? Also, are you sad that you need to post on Sup Forums to validate yourself? I mean, that's pretty fucking sad.

yeah i've had lesbian threesomes and threesomes where me and a guy fucked a girl together

Does your gf has a very tiny clit really hidden by the hood? It's probably like a dick glans, phimotic guys have really sensitive glans too

My gf was sensitive but her clit is partially exposed, so it can take a lot of rough punishment

user has rightfully invoked rule 31. Post tits & timestamp or GTFO.

Speaking of this, does man-boob count?

Tits or gtfo

a lot of men i meet have a lot of invasive questions when they find out I'm a lesbian so i thought i would do a free for all on the internet

Lesbians don't exsist my mom said and she's had multiple girlfriends.

Do you regret your life decisions?

You haven't fucked a single woman because you're physically incapable of it - all you've done is a bunch of homosexual foreplay.

tits or gtfo

no i love being a lesbian because women are fucking hot and way better at relationships

l8me b8 m8 I give you 2/8

>Also, you haven't got more pussy than me.
Rule 31
Rule 32
Follow them.

call it what you want but i've made women cum more than you ever will

Ever had sex with a dude? What's your longest monogamous relationship? And if you're feeling generous, you want to tell one of the seducing a straight girl stories?

How often are women/girls at the bar for hookups /butt sex?

yeah I had sex with guys when I was a teenager/freshman in college and still experimenting. and sure, i'll write the best one up give me a second

Stop leaks.

Be my girlfriend am a man and me and my girlfriend want to have a 3 people relationship

I doubt that - I bought my wife a vibrator 20 years ago.

I did a few with my gf but always with unexperienced girls. It'd be damn hot to gangbang her with a hot experienced lezzie like you

multiple orgasms so whats that like

Q: Know what they say about Lezbos?
A: Just another case of a woman doing a mans job

ok so, a story about me seducing a straight girl. the best one was that when i was in 7th grade, there was this junior girl, so 12th grade. i was 12, she was 16, obviously we weren't friends. she was super cool and pretty, i remember being intimidated by her. fast forward 5 years - i'm 17 and she's 21. We end up finding each other on tumblr and becoming friends on face book. She's a super pretty straight girl who had been a serial monogamist with a few boyfriends. Dark hair, pale skin, kind of classic pin up look. I was into her right away, but thought I probably didn't have a chance because of her being older than me and straight. We started hanging out semi regularly, we would drink some wine and talk. I would talk to her about sex and my relationships with women and I could tell I was peaking her interest. One night we were sitting in my bed listening to music and I decided to go for it - I got on top of her and straddled her and just looked at her, and she kissed me. Then she proceeded to give me some of the best head of my life, and I finger fucked her from behind. The next year i left for college and she drove 3 hours to visit me a few times and get more.

Shit most of the gay dudes I know have slept with more women than me

the only threesomes with men I like is when me and a man dominate a girl together, super hot

What's your head count? I'm well into the 200s.

i'm 22, i had sex with about 50 girls before getting monogamous with my fiancé

yes this

i'm sure you have goddamn take it easy

Lesbians don't exsist, I mean have you seen how women treat each other.

another good one, my freshman year the very first party i went to I had my eye set on this hot hippie girl - long curly ginger hair, freckles, big boobs, etc. We ended up at a party together and I started dancing with her. I didn't know for sure if she was straight, but that was my assumption. I decided to just pursue her aggressively, a lot of times straight women respond really well to that. they're too shy to initiate but they're curious. I said "I wanna see what you look like naked" while we were dancing, and took her back to my dorm room an hour later. found out afterwards that she was bi curious but had only been with men in the past.

I'm ok with that. Actually one of the hottest one we had I didn't even penetrate the girl due to no condom

multiple orgasms are great. typically during sex my gf and i both have 2 or 3. on special occasions, 4 or 5.

damn

Yeah good luck with that. Seems the half life of the lesbo "OOOHHHH, LOVE OF MY LIFE!!!" is about 3 months.

and better than ya'll ever could lmao

we've been together and solid for 3 years. took things slow. the straight girls i know actually jump to love and get obsessed w guys way faster than i do. my dumb roommate moved in with her boyfriend after like 3 months. my gf and i waited 2 years.

What man molested/raped you and why do you feel eating pussy makes up for it?

said the freak of nature

>ya'll
34.6 IQ HillBilly

does that particular type feel good? seems like it would have problems staying put.

"roommate" There ya go. Good luck ya dumb fuck. LOLOLOL.

Also, that herpes..........that's gonna last a while. Valtrex is your friend.

>mfw my gf cums more than that
>mfw not sure if I fuck well like a lesbian or if she'd cum even more with one

probably fuck just as well. some of us are just good at it.

not sure what you're talking about. thats just a story about my ex roommate from college being dumb, because i find that straight women jump to over commitment really quickly even though its a lesbian stereotype.

some women just can orgasm more than others - if your girlfriend comes more than like 4 times per session, she's above average in her bodies capacities, and you're probably decent at sex.

>she doesn't cum from internal stimulation
>g-spot, nope
>little man in a boat is super sensitive

What do?

Why are you such a faggot?

>Mfw my gf's average is more than that
>Mfw not sure if I'm good as a lesbian or if she'd cum even more than that with one

How was it when you were molested as a child? Did you orgasm?

No you havent

teasing/tantric sex where you massage around the clit and not directly on it for a long time to get her super turned on before moving to direct clit stimulation. take your time playing with her pussy super lightly and then rub her clit, or have her rub her own clit while you fuck her.

Shit fuck me, my phone died and I didn't see my other post went through, my bad

fingering. lots of it. just play with her pussy a while and don't use the little guy. if he finishes you'll lose interest more too quickly.

I usually write a small paragraph on the clit with my tounge to start with, stroke the legs and grab their hips real strong and pull them into you more.
Never got complaints yet

Her lifetime average is 4 I think. On one really special occasion I lost count after the tenth, but that was a once in a lifetime occasion.
Damn that women is a neverending source of orgasms...

>ATTACH HER TO THE ORGASMIC MATRIX

>this

Exit stage left unless you are aren't a lying sack of shit. Tits or GTFO

What made you such a presumptuous asshole?

Tits with timestamp or GTFO

i doubt that

y r u so ghey

you know she's not gonna do that bud

i'm proud of how many hot women i've been with, how hard i make them orgasm, and how most of them have told me that i was significantly better than any man they had ever been with. i'm sure you would be too if you were in my position lol

wonder what kind of orgasm they get if you write HEIL HITLER on their clit

Calling bullshit.

There's always a masculine tomboy in a lesbian relationship. Two really feminine and attractive girls might "fuck" but they usually don't end up in a relationship. How often do you see hot feminine lesbian couples? Almost never because women are opportunists and there's more prestige and other benefits in a hetero relationship than in a lesbian one. They would be dumb as fuck to not exploit society to the fullest with their attractiveness, which only works if you are hetero.

hey bby

lemme see your lesbian pussy

my gf and I may be rare, but we are both hot feminine women who people assume to be straight, who are in a serious committed relationship and have mind blowing sex. Neither of us are ultra feminine the way some straight women are. But we both have medium length hair, wear makeup, dress well, etc.

We both get off on how we're both pretty normal looking women who ppl assume to be straight, and no one who looks at us would guess that we have dirty sex at home.