This is what passes for blonde in poland

>this is what passes for blonde in poland

wew

what a white country

what a piece of fucking dog shit not only they are shitskinned, flat chested, bossy stupid fucking useless cunts but even their hair is all fucked up I mean what is this color? What in the fuck's name is this it's not brown, it's not black it's some fuck knows what as reddish as their fucking vodka soaked skin I was lied to there are no fucking ''qts'' in this gulag, in this shithole, in this bydlo infested third world swamp that should be turned into a toxic waste disposal all I see is a bunch of goblins every westerner who fell for ''hehe le slavic qt meme ;)'' should drink bleach or castrate himself it reminds me of those stupid shits who shill latinas guess what sunshine most latinas look like shit and don't get me started on gooks and niggers if you want a good looking woman go to Spain or Italy

Their hair is brown, mine is blonder.

We call it dirty blonde, my sister and mother have that hair color. Please do not insult it Polan

Your sister and mother are shitskins.

Dirty? as in blacked?

What team is that?

Sevilla (Moors)

thisseeplease read

> shitskinned
not a problem
> flat chested
delicious
> bossy
only those from W*rsaw and the ex Prussian part
> it's not brown, it's not black it's some fuck knows what as reddish as their fucking vodka soaked skin
that makes them exotic
> this bydlo infested third world swamp that should be turned into a toxic waste disposal
So you're from Łódź? Three of my friends work there.
> if you want a good looking woman go to Spain or Italy
Right then, be prepared for drama.

You're not fooling anyone, OP. I'm not forgoing my dates with Ukrainian and Czech immigrants.
t. fell for the Slavic qt meme and I'm not going back anytime soon

They're literally blonde

Sevilla, they are like the Pistons fans but with more gypsies and worse accents.

>liking flat girls

pedo

>shitskin
>attracted to sl*vs

your opinion is literally irrelevant, you shitskins adore anything pale

i don't don't
i'm exclusively attracted to dark skin

why is poland always so angry

For the same reason why Denmark is so autistic you fucking legoland.

protip it's because these particular poles have a high degree of ancient west asian ancestry

it makes everything BLACKED. That's why all the purest blondes have very different facial features.

Your mother passes on my shitskin dick, you stupid polack nigger.
You have high degree of ancient autism, you fucking cunt.

kek polack

What the fuck are you looking at?

Fantastic.
Why the fuck should I care what some american subhuman thinks though?

Americans are worse than slavshits.

>polack thinks he isn't a slav

LMAO
>americans are worse than slavs

yeah sure

>tfw blondish red
my sister keeps insisting I'm blonde, what does this imply?

or reddish blonde. Yeah that's rather it. I used to have very blonde hair that then got redder

you avoided MK ultra beam

that's blonder than average norwegians are