>Be me, 17 year old
>Have girlfriend for 3 years
>Says that she's madly in love with me
>She ends up cheating on me and stealing $300 from me
>Also leaks personal info to family and friends
>Istilllovedher.jpeg
>Eventually we get back together
>Found out last night she's cheating again

I want to find out every peice if dirt I can on her and give it to everyone she cares about like she did to me. Is there any way for me to "clone" her phone so I also receive all her messages both through text and Kik? I'll leak any good shit I find back onto here. pic related

nigga how ugly are you that you date a literal walking acne?

Holy fuck that's some bad acne

Damn op, just fuck the bitch one more time and cut her out your life.. Not literally!

Fucking hell ache asf

Also, look her emails/usernames up on leakedsource and see if a password comes up that you can use to get into accounts like fb

>stealing $300 from someone who trusts you

I can't imagine being this petty or this poor. Sad.

Fuck the acne, you can see everything you need to know about this cunt just by looking into her eyes. Never stick your dick in crazy OP, it's a rookie mistake and you hate to see it.

Did she have acne on her tits too?
She just looks like someone that doesn't shower often and has a stinky Vajinn

She took acutane to get rid of it, I just used an old pic for the thread

if you have her nudes leak them(not saying dump them here but do it) als do same thing she did to you leak her info too

That's the problem I was a dumbass and never saved any. I need to get shit on her phone but she won't come within 50 ft of me anymore.

do you have any personal info tho?

That's what you get for being a huge BETA. You should ask yourself why she felt like she could do that to you and why the fuck you still loved her after and grow the fuck up.

You'll get nothing from this, except more trouble and the worst, she might become the victim.

Move on, You'll get your revenge sooner or later and won't even have to do a thing to get it.

I mean I know shit but I don't have proof of it. I want solid deffinately proof I can show to people/leak. The bitch is dead to me

You could just tell everyone she gave you herpes on bookface and post it on her wall too
Tell everyone to be careful because she's a liar and a thief too
Word should get around about the herps

I hope you stop being a pathetic cuck and actually get a spine.

Oh I know why it was done, well idk why she cheated (maybe to be petty) but she spread my shit to my friends and family cause she didn't like how much I hung around my best friend (who I'd been best friends with since grade school) was a girl. And the money idk why

leak her personal info (home adress, e mail , FB phone number shit like that)

I want to do more than just that shit, I want to show people that she's a cheating, lying, stealing, cunt

Go phish.

tell your friends whole story they should belive you and word will go on from there
also if you see that she is going out with some one talk to the guy and tell him whole story too

how this bitch cheating?
She date raping mother fuckers or something... goddaaaamn

Listen to this OP, he's right, let karma fuck her up and don't make her a victim

She got alittle bit better looking, original pic is from her freshman year. But she's a whore bitch will suck dick just to suck dick.

NYPA /thread

Why did you get back together? Stop doing that to yourself, OP.

I never asked for you to be my army, I just asked if there was a way for me to get her messages and shit on her phone. If I wanted an army I'd post her phone number, Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat, and address. But I haven't done that have I?

Cause I was a dumb fuck and couldn't get over her.

I was a summer normie when I first found 4 Chan but that was in 8th grade when I was 13

I'd hit it tbqhwy famalam

What are you wanting revenge wise?

I want to expose her for what she is to as many people as possible. And I want screenshots of her messages with people as hard proof. I want to ruin her.

You are being a child. Leave and never look back.

looks like squee

Okay.

Do you currently have any evidence of what she's done?

user just cheat on her, low and behold women are okay cheating on you. Yet if you cheat on them it destroys them.

She is hot as fuck now. I can see why she got tired of you and fucked real guys. And took your money knowing you would be a cuck about it.

I'm just happy you only got the ugly pussy and she wised up and upgraded.

>implying he isn't a summer fag

she probably just used him so other guys would get jealous too, it fucks with girls' self esteem when they can't get anyone. she used op to grow her ego, got average looking, then left his beta ass

This is the only hard evidence I've got

this looks like a screencap of you threatening her for no reason given. you are the bully here

op ur a faggot, post some info here or something, make this thread fun in 2 mins or its dead

I dated her when she looked like that for over a year. And I may not be a 10/10 but not awful looking either. And you may be right user. But she said she didn't feel secure with me being around my best friend as often as I was so she left me.

lel all you gotta do is just get another woman and they'll FLIP the fuck out. well, at least with those type of women.

trust me, I did it to my abusive whore of an ex days after her and I broke up and she FLIPPED. it was hilarious.

here's what she said to my friend when she figured out that I was dating someone else.

how dumb are you? she just said that to have an excuse to treat you like shit and you let her do it. lmfao

You've got nothing, m8. You'd probably need to pay a professional service to get it done and it won't be cheap anyway.

Better to just wise up and move on. Fortunately, you weren't taken for much more than spare change.

This was post me finding out she spread personal info to friends and family.

Bruh, not only did they date walking acne, but got cheated on by it.

I'm willing to Shell out for it, where can I hire someone

Where ya from?
I'm sure one of us could bait her into.meeting with us we take.pics and give you the proof to slut shame her.

Cleveland

>>>>>>> Never stick your dick in crazy OP, it's a rookie mistake and you hate to see it.
I can not repeat this enough times. If you're a 5 and an 9 wants it, you have to know something is up, and walk away because crazy will kill you in your sleep.

PS, I made that mistake once. They totaled my car while I slept, woke me up with a blocked phone call from county jail.

Op we need noods to accurately and professionally give you advice in this matter .

> you weren't taken for much more than spare change
exactly. this idiot now wants to lose $300 and hire PIs as well to do nothing. he'll look more like an idiot and get nothing out of it. the best revenge is moving on and living a good life dumb fuk op

Bro that bitch looks crazy as shit

She is

Tbh with you m8, it probably isn't worth it. You're going to spend more than what she took for limited results or you'll spend big money for okay results.

Never stick your dick in crazy

Nudes or gtfo

I've got the money at this point, I found a good job and I'm relatively well off. I just need to know where to go

Read the rest of the thread dumb fuck. I'm a dumbass and never saved them

record yourself fucking the shit out of her. Do some really fucked up things to her and send pics to friends and family.

>Never stick your dick in crazy

Wish I knew that 3 years ago

this op is fucking retard. i hope she takes you for $300 more you deserve to be humiliated even more

god the acne

i bet her asshole's one giant pimple that shoots shit instead of puss.

Fuuuck friends and family. Post that shit here for us.

There's some revenge services on the derp web or you can try emailing revjersualem@protonmail

NOODZ WE NEED NOODZ

>rip sides

Read the thread fag

Thanks user

underage ban&

Fuck what all these Betas are saying. Don't do anything OP, you'll regret everything. Just cut her out of your life and move on. She'll eventually realize what a POS she is and beg for you back. Give her a few revenge fucks then send her on her way. Trust me.

My birthday is in 3 days, and you act like half of Sup Forums isn't 14. Just look at the number of ylyl threads

this op is too stupid. probably barely can read