How much money would it take for you to do a complete estrogen therapy. Essentially, what dudes do to become a trap

How much money would it take for you to do a complete estrogen therapy. Essentially, what dudes do to become a trap.

I think it would take ten million dollars for me. That's the price it would take for me to eliminate my masculinity

1 million

>not taking estrogen so you can touch your boobs every morning
hello? are you retarded?

why do you want to "eliminate your masculinity" you pathetic creature?
Just accept what you are and make something of your life.
Any gender dysphoria you have is simply anxiety, insecurities and social pressures - in short it's all in your head.
You will be no happier, your life no more fulfilling if you do/complete hormone therapy

He's not asking how much the procedure would cost

He's asking how much would it take for you to sell yourself

PS.
Faggot

I'm a guy and have no interest in not being a guy. Actually, i really like being a guy and don't want to change that

What im saying is, in order for that to change, id need $10 million

Before costs or after costs

Does it matter. Nobody said you have to be a hot trap, just a rich one.

Let Billy-Ray cut yer dick off, take the cash and run

About 5 dollars, for a razorblade to cut my balls off, no point wasting millions to become a fag if yoy can have 10 minutes of pain and be done with it. No balls the body will become a faggot in no time.

After. Im talking about what you profit from this

>10 minutes of pain

1 million would probably work for me. I'm kinda bi leaning anyway, and provided i got to be a hot trap afterwards, i'd be mostly okay with it i think. If you are female/people think you are female, you get treated much better in general, which I wouldn't mind.

>giving money this much power over you
scumbags, the whole lot of you.

i dont let my gender define me, so i wouldnt consider it at all.

i dont need all the extra bullshit that comes along with messing with my body chemistry.

I would never have to work, stress about financial issues, and ensure my family has stability all while being able to travel the world

Idk how that makes me a scumbag

People will pay me to do this? I've been paying people to let me.

10 million would not get you all that.

maybe 100 million

Are you guys retarded with money or something?

Drinking milk and non organic meat is being on estrogen therapy so y'all are doing it for free

no money is worth fucking up my body and mind
if i can use the money to go back to normal then 5-10 million.

>not finding an older financially successful man to pay for your transition while fucking you relentlessly each night
It's like you don't even housewife

If I respond to this, are you going to lecture me on the stupid ass diet you're currently on?

What?
10 million won't even buy you that great of a house.

Jokes on you IM FUCKING VEGAN

Im a straight dude without any interest in getting rammed by a dick

Why can't this be me

40 million might even do it. 10 million just really is not that much nowadays.

you're a lazy glutton

the road to hell is paved with good intentions

That does not really work in this situation.

Okay, 1.) I dont know what you consider a nice house, but $10,000,000 can buy you fucking estates

2.) If you invest and don't suck at life, $10,000,000 can become a lot, lot more ten years down the road

Thanks, Jesus

It's like 200 a month until they get old and undesirable. From 18 to 35 would be $40k (17yrs*12*$200) presuming no rebates for medical shit. Your manhood is cheap.

I just don't see it.
You can blow that much money on a single bet in Vegas.

... that's not a good argument to make when talking about how much money it takes to become financially stable

$150k USD. For secondary plastic surgeries, follow-up medical bills, and so I wouldn't have to work while I was transitioning.

How lavish would you want to live though?

Like, partying and doing alot of cocaine along with expensive cars really makes you run out quick.

Let's just say that you wouldn't be a mother fucking starboy.

3 dimes and a nickel

I wouldn't.
No amount of money could make me feel happy about being in a body I don't want to be in.
Sure... the money could go on copious amounts of booze and coke to help, but I'd just drink and sniff myself to death.
I'm depressed as a straight man, but fuck me would I be depressed as fuck as a "woman".

You could eat anti depressants like candy.

If I got to keep my dick, I'd do it for 100 mil.
If I was depressed, I could just buy seriously great drugs.

You are a faggot. No amount of money will change that. Kill yourself.

You would bleed to death you inbred hillbilly faggot. So do it.

Reported.

Never really though of it, but is telling someone to kill themselves against the rules on Sup Forums?
I mean it does kind of break US law...

Bump, I know mods probably have better things to do, but my questions never get answered on the feedback page. Is this a rule violation?

free but i'm confused and fucked up in the head. Bought them once but i couldn't go through with it.

You're welcome,my son

Shut the fuck up nobody cares douchedick

I care...
I care.