Recently this faggot created #bleedingwhiletrans to promote trannies that still have periods...

Recently this faggot created #bleedingwhiletrans to promote trannies that still have periods. I say we flood the hashtag with dead, mutilated trannies and see what happens. Anybody with me?

Nice thumbnail

Just imagine using the energy needed to make this post and feel this strongly about tranny periods, you could actually have a tranny period all over you.

These trips went to such a good idea, but such shit timing when boards are dying fast as fuck

>boards
Meant threads

To what end, OP?
What is the purpose of fighting against these mentally ill people?

You can help keep this thread alive

If you redirected all of this autistic energy elsewhere, you might finally lose that V card.

Bump

Bump

I can see where you're coming from, I would love to sit back and just be chill. I don't see why anyone should get angry. Then yet again... this person is posting on social media something disgusting, if that image passes my eyes, even if not from then, it's indirectly their fault and therefore they are responsible.

They can do what they want but must keep it far away from me and anyone else who might think/feel the same and not want anything to do with it. They are mentally ill and don't want treatment, we can't win but we can rightly so tell them to get fucked when they pull attention whoring stunts like this.

Fucking hell, I just want to live a chill life without having to look at disgusting shit like this. Give me gore any day, that doesn't bother me, I don't even give a shit if I get a bloody dick dicking my gf, but what OP has shown, it's just disgusting and shouldn't be shared online.

I don't care that much, just find it fucking stupid so bump.

Agreed

Men don't have periods so her argument is invalid. Arguing with retarded people never works out the way you think it will.

wasted full house on a thumbnail

this for the most part

>we
Fucking idiot.

Wow. What a whiny little bitch you are.

Grow the fuck up, snowflake.

You gon get b& nigga

>eww there are gross things on the internet
>I need a safe place where I can go and not see things I don't want to see

Do you know where you fucking are?

Repost another time OP. I like this idea. I mean, I don't really give a fuck about the target, but we need to raid and fuck with people more. This is an entertaining enough excuse for me.
Everybody in this thread is acting like a pussy ass fucking normie right now

Fake and gay. What is this now, YT comments?

might want to repost during day time OP. i noticed a pattern on Sup Forums were during the night all the trannies and /lgbt/ come out.
>mfw the freaks really do come out at night

This and try saturday OP

Since when Sup Forums refuses to shit on degenerates. Not wanting to do it is fine, but being against it is just being hardcore faggot

This

I gotta tell you OP I'm with in terms of finding this kind of shit ridiculous. However, due to the Internet we humans now have the luxury to get angry about things we otherwise would never knew existed, and had no bearing on our lives. To sum it up, I say just move on and enjoy the time with people in your life who do have their heads on straight. Good luck my friend. Pic related

lol these kids are so fuckin awkward

lookat my weird social problem, accept me or you are __________