Actors who have never been in a good movie

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TZ_42Ce-WCE
youtube.com/watch?v=DSeI7Imlj8o
youtube.com/watch?v=vLt98WxrYAw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

still our guy desu

>What is the Man from UNCLE

You don't have to thinly veil your shit on dc thread. Their movies make fun of theirselves

a regular movie?

not a good movie

Nah bro, that Count of MonteCristo one was fun, if only because of Guy Pearce playing his dad and hamming it up

>"just one....I just want one...good...movie"

Fargo

... is shit, I agree

He was in Monte Cristo. It wasn't enjoyable because of him though so there's that. He really hasn't improved much.

>what is Ravenous
>what is Rover
pleb

>Fargo
>bad
Kys

I remember liking the one where he and some other guy pretend to be gay hairdressers in some southern town

MoS
BvS
Man from uncle

The Rover

Came to post this, although my favourite roles of his wasn't necessarily a movie, The Tudors.

Guy Pearce has been in a fuckton of good movies. What the fuck are you talking about?

Mark hamill

to this day I haven't seen a single argument as to why Fargo is good. I'm beginning to think it's one of those movies people are supposed to like because they're by the Coen brothers who can do no wrong

but seriously, there wasn't a single aspect of Fargo that stood out in any way. Not the visuals, not the script, not the acting, not the music, nothing

thanks m8, I'll check it out

Fargo
Boogie nights
Magnolia

>Hating movies
>not enjoying each one of them for different reasons
This board is pleb central.

It's a good movie, your opinion is wrong. Accept it and move on you autismo.

tom cruise?

>It's a good movie
in what way?

unironically Memento

Rush is pretty good

no dude youre fucking wrong. fargo is good. youre just dumb, even if you dont want to admit it.

and if this is still about william h macy, see "the cooler". great film.

Agreed on the Count being great, but I'd argue it was more about Jim Caviezel's fine acting than Pearce's hamming it up.

>it's good
>in what way?
>s-shut up

you sure showed me user

I think he was on MoS and BvS bro, maybe you picked the wrong picture

TFA

Kiss my ass.

Sam Worthington

inb4 plebs think hackers is a good movie

Wrong.

Blood Creek is entertaining. Kinda. I mean, there's a zombie horse in it at least.

2 hours of Guy Ritchie jerking himself off

I liked Changeling.

>2 hours of Guy Ritchie jerking himself off
You haven't watched Revolver.

Girl, Interrupted is GOAT.

thus the question mark. after i posted it i remembered enjoying "the firm".

gone in seconds will be appreciated as a timeless classic 30 years from now

Her character yes, the movie itself no

>Wanted was bad

Kill yourself fampai

A talking cat!?

That's factually wrong, but you tried.

TDK was capekino.

>Fargo
>Boogie Nights
>Room
>Fargo again

>Kick Ass was not a good movie

Here's an idea - go to hell and fellate Satan, and take your fucking terrible opinion with you

fargo is crap though

and Room as well in the 3rd act

mystery men

Kick Ass was great and you are a fool.

>the Coen brothers who can do no wrong
they shit the bed more often than not, only hipsters and faggots from film school defend them to death.

>Kick Ass was a good movie

Check this pleb out. Sorry your waifu is a coal burner and a shitty actress.

Fargo is great. Room's third act isn't as good as the first two, but I wouldn't call it 'crap'.

Stardust was NOT a good movie

>mystery men
>movies with Ben Stiller

that motherfucker ruins anything he is in it and that movie was shit before he even got there.

>mfw reading the masturbatory reviews for A Serious Man

>bad character / actor = bad movie

Kick Ass was good, you watched it after all

Stick to capeshit you fucking pleb

Walter Mitty was surprisingly non shit

Yes, a terrible actor can ruin a movie.

No, simply watching a movie doesn't automatically make it good.

Stick to capeshit, I don't think your mind could handle anything else.

Sunshine is underrated.

>Fantastic Four wasn't the best capeflick ever

You're entitled to your opinion, but it is wrong and terrible.

youtube.com/watch?v=TZ_42Ce-WCE

Sunshine is great desu

fuck you, probably that's what you do while waiting for them to write something that could be a turd but you will defend to death because you believe in that bullshit of pleb/patrician.
Asshole Brothers make mistakes as everyone, they have good movies and shit tier movies that get a pass just because they plastered their names on it.

I know I'm cheating a bit, but it's still technically true.

it invalidate the first 2 with poorly done character development. The story never really goes anywhere after the big event, it doesn't add anything.

Lanthimos did forced isolation right in Dogtooth

With tits like these, who needs good movies?

Fargo. Fuck off

what did you like about Fargo?

the parts where it was good.

>Yes, a terrible actor can ruin a movie.

That's like saying Halle Berry, John Travolta and Hugh Jackman ruined Swordfish.

On paper it's the worst movie ever made, but it came together perfectly

good how?

He was in Stardust, so your thread failed right out the gate

youtube.com/watch?v=DSeI7Imlj8o

Nope

I'm not that user, and I agree he's being an autist.

I like it because it's a comfy movie where the threat feels small, the characters are charming and feel real, and the snowy climate and depictions of small town life provide an nostalgic and cozy charm.

On a "kino" level, in a film class I took, the professor used the film as an example of good cinematography.

>>what is Ravenous
youtube.com/watch?v=vLt98WxrYAw

Please see and then kill yourself

>Auditioned for the role of Lisa Rowe in Girl, Interrupted (1999). The role went to Angelina Jolie which won her a Best Supporting Actress Oscar for her performance.

>Was considered for the title role in Lolita (1997), which went to Dominique Swain.

>She turned down the role of Rose DeWitt Bukater in Titanic (1997) as she had just finished working with Leonardo DiCaprio on Romeo + Juliet (1996). Though she described working with him on that film as a "treat", she admitted in an interview later that if she had accepted the role in Titanic (1997), she would not have been able to get away from him.

>Claire Danes was a top contender for the role of Penny Lane in Almost Famous. Actor who got the part: Kate Hudson

>Claire Danes won a role in Schindler's List, but turned it down because she couldn't arrange for tutoring in Poland.

>Claire Danes was considered for the role of Lois Lane in Superman Returns. Actor who got the part: Kate Bosworth

>Claire Danes was offered the lead female role in Good Will Hunting, but turned it down because she was too young at the time. Actor who got the part: Minnie Driver

>Danes auditioned for the role of Sabrina Davis in Dazed and Confused but was considered "too classy" by the director. Actor who got the part: Christin Hinojosa

Yup, she's a bucket list of failure that one. Made bad choices, chose the wrong projects and because a C list.

I mean, she also ONLY got the role in Stardust because SMG turned it down.

KYS

I don't disagree with this, because his best roles have been television.

>He was in Stardust

THE FUCK?!

HENRY CAVILL WAS THE GAY BOYFRIEND IN FUCKING STARDUST???!!!

My mind is literally blown

JUST: the career.

mr. brightside

*never been in a bad movie

>HENRY CAVILL WAS THE GAY BOYFRIEND IN FUCKING STARDUST???!!!
You didn't realize this because he played the part so naturally.

Clearly she angered God in a past life, and this one is just his way of punishing her

>was in the 3rd best Xmen movie

You didn't like Living in Oblivion? I thought it was good.

3rd best still is crap.