ITT: Songs or Albums that give you all sorts of feels. pic related, "Lover You Should've Come Over" is a masterpiece

ITT: Songs or Albums that give you all sorts of feels. pic related, "Lover You Should've Come Over" is a masterpiece.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6-X-uBIqeVM
youtube.com/watch?v=wxiMrvDbq3s
youtu.be/2l4alp0De8Y
youtube.com/watch?v=oag3I4VRXyM
youtube.com/watch?v=UT-7O8O8_fc)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Muchacho's Tune by Phosphorescent

Why is that?

Great song. "The sky is a landfill" is another great song from that album.

These guys always manage to fuck me up

"Forget Her" was good just a shame he left too soon.

This woman may never know how much "I'd Rather Go Blind" tore my heart up, every time I listen to it it's like the first time.

"Say Hello To Heaven" was always my favorite song and it honestly struck even harder Chris died.

youtube.com/watch?v=SHgOax6fv90

Ashes the Rain and I

That patriotic feel youtube.com/watch?v=6-X-uBIqeVM

Alphagene

>This Machine Kills Fascists"

youtube.com/watch?v=wxiMrvDbq3s

Keaton Henson - You

Like father, like son dude. Tragic.

Jeff Buckley's fate was incredibly tragic... so wish it had turned out different.
For me, my fave is Dream Brother.

Are you me? How do you feel about Hozier?

"Something" by The Beatles, and "I will follow you into the dark" by Death Cab Cutie always get me. Dem feels mang.

This song is a favorite of mine.
youtu.be/2l4alp0De8Y

For me I think the most haunting thing is that jeff mentions water in alot of his tracks.

I'm pretty sure a lot of people feel the same way a little that track, friends have recommended them to me I just can never get around to doing so but I'll try them tonight, any particular song I should listen to?

I miss Chris

Will listen.

King's Crossing -Elliott Smith

Never really gave The Beatles a chance other than the mainstream tracks, but "Blackbird" did leave an impression on me. That song kicked ass when I first heard it on MTV when I was younger

Dude his cover of "13" by Big Star reduces me to tears

youtube.com/watch?v=oag3I4VRXyM

Damn.

Big fan of this track... had it in the old days when you could only get it via bootlegs. Still some of his stuff that I've only ever heard as a bootleg (ie no official releases, such as Black Cat: youtube.com/watch?v=UT-7O8O8_fc)

That pain you hear in his voice echoes

Couldn't help but cry a little.

Nothing short of a masterpiece

Hozier songs OP needs in his life:

Jackie and Wilson
Angel of Small Death
Arsonist's Lullaby
Someone New

Definitely will listen

> I miss Chris
We all do, friend. The gloom of Superunknown will always carry me through the days where fuck it's hard to keep going.

Everything out of Seattle at that time was gold, pic related

Alice In Chains is one of my favorite bands, especially during the fall.

Damn straight man

Acid Rap ~ Chance The Rapper real nigga shit gets me in all kinds of moods

AIC is amazing. I listen non-stop. Facelift is my fav but all the acoustic stuff is epic too. It's all good! All the Layne stuff, at least.