imgur.com/Dk3q7k1
imgur.com/xXThkFc
i.imgur.com/YY9Iuu4.jpg
i.imgur.com/mKcHGYN.jpg
i.imgur.com/BCHWdQu.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

would make her fool around in public with her new tan

Wwyd

I'd give those tits a good sucklin before I fuck them like a dog in heat and nut all over her pretty face.

Wwyd?

any nudes of this beautifully chubby cum dumpster?

Run my shaft up and down, left and right against her soft lips till I get rock hard, then smash her pussy from behind while grabbing on to her collared neck

i would tie her and take her in my van. There i would fuck her tits as a warmup, thn i would fuck her by the ass while twisting her nipples. Then i would creampie her ass from excitement, lots of cums.

Now i have to leave her where i found her...or better yet... i will leave her tied at a place outside the city where there are always homeless guys so they rape her. No one goes there anyway, so i both get rid of the evidence and i make those hobos happy by giving them their own sex slave.

--------------

now do mine

wwyd, how would you rape mine

imgur.com/ywEGvxi i.imgur.com/36JOC5P.jpg imgur.com/ayxKzhu imgur.com/Dk3q7k1 imgur.com/xXThkFc

tag team her with Chris Hansen

fuck yeah! I'd watch her get gangbanged by a bunch of black guys after banging her myself. It'd be crapshoot what color the baby would be

nudes with her face too?? love her

Have girl on the left sit on my face

Have the other two suck me off

I would have her dress up as big bird. I'll wear a Gonzo nose and eat her out while she listens to Dashboard Confessional on her headphones.

Wwyd

Damn I'd pound that ass. Let's see the tits!

waaat?

yesss look at that fat pussy. I can feel that fat warmth around my cock already

Force my tongue into her pretty little mouth while running my hands over her body

She loves animals, what animals love her?

fucking love her! Keep going bro. Hope youre fucking her

nice front butt

I don't dig that love niggers.

You read it. Swear to God I'll dress you up as Miss Piggy and make you squeal.

big fucking horse cocks

I'd dump my load inside that chubby bitch whenever I wanted. She's built for taking cum. More!!

Those are wonderful.

any creampie pics?

Hung stallions with 3 foot cocks

She spends the day milking those fat horsecocks of their sperm, having it splash her face against her glasses.

Judging by her sandals, she likes to be barefoot, a helpful trait since she can give nice footjob to the hung stallion while she washes its body

lol...not my sort of fetish... to funny to be incorporated in rape fantasy xD

She needs to be in one of those massage videos where she gets oiled up and fucked, so her tits bounce back and forth.

Which one gives you Head?
Which one would you fuck?

she took it

Being raped by Kermit is no laughing matter.

definitely dogs.. A pack of them. Post more revealing pics, man. She's great

Would you fuck my Art History teacher?
How?

remove the piercings, throw them in the garbage, tell her she is pathetic desperate poseur, and leave her alone crying while i laugh at her and walk away

please moar

Jesus. Can she dress up like a soccer mom? Then while she's doing the dishes, I can walk up behind her and feel up her tits. She can turn around, fall to her knees, and suck me off. Later, I can cum on her face before she goes to bed.

make her an appointment with a dermatologist that does laser mole removal

I would kidnap her. Fuck her for weeks and creampie every time. As soon as I know she's pregnant I would sell her to the Mexican sex slave market.

Any more full body pics?

ejaculate in her mouth

I would do the same thing I did with an ex of mine. Drive out to a secluded lake and bring finger paints with us. Take each other's clothes off, playing by rubbing paint on one another. I would put paint on her face, so while she's blowing me I can see the smudges on her lips.

Sell her to an A-rab. Buy two more women. Capitalism!

Wwyd to this thicc bitch?

Wwyd to my sister

holy shit she looks like one of those sex dolls. do you have nude?

MORE!

Wwyd?

Stories?

Wwyd

got kik or a throwaway email or something? hate these captchas

Excellent. What would you say to having some friends over, and she can service everyone in the back room? We'll just tie her down.

mmm she's a cute slut, want to use her hard. Any underwear or nude?

she has a cute innocent face that makes you want to really humiliate and degrade her. it would great to make her cry, then comfort her until she stopped, then fuck her in a horrible way again

She's big but I bet her pussy is tight and she sucks like an industrial vacuum cleaner.

Post yours and I'll add you

thor.thorsson

No nudes but have lewds

Not him but bepisburger, I'll write some stories if you send me some pics

wwyd to my tight dancer gf

not of great quality, the other ones i have are these
i.imgur.com/YY9Iuu4.jpg
i.imgur.com/mKcHGYN.jpg
i.imgur.com/BCHWdQu.jpg

they are not that good quality compared to the ones on the post

I would come up behind her and grab her by the hair, and shove her into that mirror as hard as I could, hard enough to bloody her face. I'd grab a broken piece of glass and hold it against her throat, before pulling her pants down her thighs. I'd hold her against the broken mirror, covering her in small cuts as I fuck her from behind. Once she's wet and moaning, I'd drag her over to the sinks and fill them partway, setting the stopped. I'd grab her by the hair, and shove her face underwater as i drive myself into her ass in hard thrust, the water silencing her screams. I'd pull her out and let her breath on occasion. When I'm about to climax, i'd hold her head underwater until the bubbles stop before cumming in her.

Anon5823 kik for more

Yum, short but nice. hopefully she will be bought by some old and nasty druglord who will fuck her a lot, enjoying her tears, then when he get tired of her he might let his servants fuck her everyday. finally she will be sent to some backwater place where she the price is set to 1 dollar the fuck.

Sent

my gf... kik me wwyd? johnnybee283

force her to her knees at a concert and slide my dick balls deep in her mouth, facefucking her in the crowd before nutting in her eyes

does that include rape stories?

tie her into a pretzel and rape her along with an entire gym class, glazing her pale body and leaving her for the next class if they want

do mine and i do yours

this is mine

Destroy her

Have her ride and fuck me while I suck and bite her tits

wwyd?