Do any oldfags remember RandyTaylor69 (Rose)? What was your opinion on her, her situation and the virgin who doxxed her?

Do any oldfags remember RandyTaylor69 (Rose)? What was your opinion on her, her situation and the virgin who doxxed her?

>rAndy

They went to far.
She went off the deep end afterwards. Last pics I saw she had facial piercings and a neck tat. Was so depressing that I didn't even save it (it wasn't a shoop).

It's sad that someone on this website DOXXED her, and she had to disappear. Did anyone ever find who did it?

Rollin

I just seen the memes didn'tt follow the story

"her"

Same here.
That shit was after my time.

She didn't really disappear, she grew up.
I mean, she's graduated college already...

Hot
Camwhore
Still a whore
Don't really care
Still really cute
But she is a person with her own decisions and as a person, her decisions are her own only

When was she because I've browsed b off and on for a few years now. I think it's coming up on three

It's a girl you retard

Rose is queen.

I love him. He's very intelligent and articulate. And who could ever forget, down right beautiful.

Off topic, does anyone remember when most people trolled youtube back around 2008, it was usually them posing as a crazy christian? That never happens anymore, I've noticed..

If I remember her? I've fucked her numerous times. We are from the same town.

Was big into Youtube in 2006 and stopped using it regularly until my reintroduction to the internet in 2014

It's a girl, to you.

prison or smth?

I mean it's an old meme that she's a tranny

For 5 of those years, just when it first came out (I actually think it was 2005 I was freshman) there was nothing to it. There were no subcultures. You just went on there to find some "funny" videos and listened to 80's music.

Facebook was even pretty lame, the only subculture I found there was for the games that used to be hosted on facebook until smartphones became big that's where everyone built their apps for.

she's quite a few years old, as far as a meme for this board.
I don't remember when exactly, I also pop on and off nowadays

Yeah me too, I got called a newfag for something b is now saying. I was like y'all call anyone who hasn't browsed in a month a newfag

i want to fuck you in the ass right now