You're in charge of creating a sex-themed prison system for arrested college girls to replace the normal prison

You're in charge of creating a sex-themed prison system for arrested college girls to replace the normal prison.

What kinds of features will it have, and will innocent girls ever accidentally end up in there?

Other urls found in this thread:

efukt.com/21298_I_Want_HIV.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

they all get aids.

efukt.com/21298_I_Want_HIV.html

fuck off

The coeds don't need a prison, they just need a public punishment in the college's main quad for everyone to see.

Those found drinking while underage will be stripped and tied to a post naked for all to view.
Those found doing drugs will get the same, but first are bent over and receive a public caning that leaves their asses bloody.
Those found cheating are tied up and made available for the male students to fuck.
Lastly, poor grades will result in an end-of-semester corrective action from the instructor. Girls who get C's must suck the prof's cock, those who get Ds get fucked, and those who fail take it in the ass.

My fantasy cam-x.com

I want to see this happen to a korean girl I know

What has she done to get punished?

Hopefully she's one of the innocent girls

Well, she could still get bad grades. There are some instructors who grade hot girls harshly just so they get to fuck them. Catch the mean old prof's eye and you could end up on your hands and knees in the grass at the end of the semester, taking his cock in your ass, lined up in a row with other girls who got bad grades

I feel like asian girls should get harsher punishments

Well, they do have higher standards. Maybe they suck for Bs, get fucked for Cs, get anal for Ds, and for failing they get gangraped by the whole department faculty. The punishment for drinking/misbehavior includes the caning and for drugs they get electric shock torture while on display.
Is your girl fresh off the boat or Korean-American?

this is the most pathetic thread i've ever seen, which means we'll be seeing it 1,000,000 more times

Korean-American
I want to see her feet used too, since she hates her feet being touched

I'd rather be in charge of a male prison
>put all sexual offenders in one block
>put drugs in food to make them extra horny
>use that block to punish anyone who misbehaves
>they pair up with a sex offender and become the "wife"
>a percentage of them will accept this

They say there's no rape in prison, but you may be "pressured" into a homosexual relationship. If you don't scream rape right away they'll never believe you later. Apparently there's no shortage of fags in prison, so it is not necessary to rape.

This would be a good solution to OP's question. Create a hardcore units of guys doing time for rape, domestic abuse, etc. and throw the troublemaking little college girls in with them. One night should be enough to teach a lesson that she'll remember her whole life.

Well, the caning or shocks could be on the feet if she's in for doing things she shouldn't. I asked if she was Westernized because most Asian schools have corporal punishment, so we might have to ratchet it up a bit for girls already accustomed to pain and humiliation.

Or even better, have her stay in a cell with 2-3 other horny male inmates

they'd probably rip her throat out.

She would hate the humiliation aspect more, like being forced to wear stuffy shoes without socks and have guys sniff her feet

Yeah, keep it to a few so they can take their time, stretch out her torment over weeks.
Well, they are doing time for mistreating women. She can definitely expect some good ol' violence to go with the rape. If a few of the girls don't make it through their ordeal, oh well.

imagine if she was actually innocent too, and tries to tell the guards this

>This happens

The guards just laugh. They get their slice too, they fuck her first to break her in while she's still fresh before throwing her to the inmates.

Maybe to make it worse, they throw her in with inmates they know will be extra perverted with her. For example if it's an asian girl, throw her in with homeless guys who have yellow fever and were arrested for trying to kidnap passing asian girls

This guy has been here for a while

Can she get turned into a permanent sex slave?

bump

No, they wouldn't do that. They would make her do community service, like volunteering at an orphanage or troubled boys home. Next thing you know, she's the sex slave for a bunch of young teenagers.

Hnng that's so hot. How old would she be and how old are the boys?

Idc I just see you post about that Korean girl in ss threads a lot and felt like adding it to this one. Have no interest in the back and forth wwyd jacking off together stuff, sorry

bump

This