Jeb Bush vs Black Lives Matter

youtube.com/watch?v=UFkjq4wmYwI

"During one of Jeb Bush's campaign fundraiser events, he was confronted by several members of the Black Lives Matter group, one of which was throwing rocks at
event goers, injuring one woman. Jeb responded by quickly rushing off the stage to tackle the protester before other onlookers could be harmed until the police arrived.
During this conflict, the assailant attempted to break free by biting him, which resulted in Jeb having to deal three blows to their head until they stopped.

This was recorded from one of Jeb Bush's livestreamed events which was quickly pulled from the channel soon after."

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2425603/Video-captures-moment-purse-snatching-suspect-BITES-man-pinning-retaliates-punching-face.html
youtu.be/WGpBz3yVK8c
mlive.com/news/grand-rapids/index.ssf/2013/09/citizens_arrest_video.html#incart_m-rpt-2
mlive.com/news/grand-rapids/index.ssf/2013/09/citizens_arrest_video.html
youtube.com/watch?v=haceBvTG4M8&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is this real life

finally a thread

What's the real story behind this?

If this was Trump you would all be cheering

Jeb "pull out the 9 in the welfare line" Bush
we are cheering stupid ass

Fucking Jeb lmao

we need some source on this

shit if this had happened during jeb's campaign he'd have wrecked trump's shit lmao

Is jeb about to pull off a roof?

this is a good video to wake up to.

If it was an australian we'd be cumming

Oh I'm cheering. I just wish it had been trump.

Huh, nice job Jeb! Should've made this into a campaign ad

Please for the love of god be real.

lol true that

This can't be real. The booze has finally dissolved my brain and I'm probably flopping around on the floor shitting myself.

I can't believe how many people in this thread actually believe this

so he's pozzed up by a nigress ?

He never really looks up at the camera. If this was in fact livestreamed, why is the clip uploaded so short? Why not show the inception or aftermath of the event where it'd be a better camera angle.

why isnt this on liveleak yet

wtf I thought Jeb was a mild mannered cuck?
Also is the black kid a boy or a girl?

How do we vote for Jeb now? or at least give him support. :D:D:D

I'm pretty sure some are unsure and most don't believe it. Calm down genius.

It's bullshit, it's 3 years old.

Sage this faggot.

I can't believe how many are unsure either

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2425603/Video-captures-moment-purse-snatching-suspect-BITES-man-pinning-retaliates-punching-face.html

Jeb has HAD ENOUGH

He was MOCKED in the media
MOCKED by Trump
Made a LAUGHING STOCK by the nation
but this black girl... she pushed him too far. She pushed him over the edge. JEB UNLEASHED. No longer will he carry turtles around with him, but great apes

It's the aftermath of a purse snatching in Grand Rapids Michigan a few years ago.

youtu.be/WGpBz3yVK8c

HIGH ENERGY

Took me a few seconds desu. Kinda looks/sounds like him.

It is him. Same voice, same glasses, same hair, same shirt

holy fuck jeb is the best

come on guys this is an old video this isnt even jeb bush

I unironically miss Jeb.

fake but funny

Jeb Jitsu

FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE

mlive.com/news/grand-rapids/index.ssf/2013/09/citizens_arrest_video.html#incart_m-rpt-2

Based Guacaboy

>implying we aren't cheering
>implying we wouldn't be cheering for any white male doing this

he definetly win a fight versus donald trump

How can you punch a girl like that?
Disgusting.
Imagine of that was a white girl...
You would be calling him a child abuser
How can you do this to a child

She's not human.

She was biting into his arm and wouldn't let go. Being bit fucking hurts and this is a wild animal doing it.
In the same situation I would have likely done the same thing, but aimed straight at the nose.

If a little girl bit you , you punch her in the face repeatedly ???

I always laugh at that gif.

Fuck yes, you know what kind of bacteria is in a persons mouth? When your child bites you, you pop their mouth.

You execute defcon 1 motherfucker. Biting opens you up for infections and diseases. Execute execute execute. No room for nice nice in the real world.

It's like you don't even care how AIDS started

There appear to be no more people in the background, I figue niggers would assist their women.... I'd love it to be real but it seems fake to me.

If it was a BLM event like the description says. Niggers would be dancing around screaming. Maybe the odd "worrl stah!".

Golf KeK

We are still cheering

GO JEB

GO JEB

GO JEB

It wasn't a BLM event. It was a Jeb Bush rally that had a BLM protestor

At least one other girl would have jumped in the foreground and twerked a little, so this is clearly fake.

it's not jeb

STOP RUINING THE MEME MAGIC

Nice try.

Jeb making a comeback?

This isnt Jeb bush you fucking idiots.

I remember seeing this video awhile back. Some nigger stole someones purse, but good Samaritans tackled and detained the guy until police were able to arrive. He begged the whole time aswell.

Heres the video btw

mlive.com/news/grand-rapids/index.ssf/2013/09/citizens_arrest_video.html

He's finally snapped. No more Mr. nice Jeb!

Dindu snatched a purse and knocked grandma over then bitched when they restrained her

Back to the jungle with ALL of them who commit a crime. America needs a ZERO-TOLERANCE policy toward nignogs.

Apparently the nigger bit his hand where it was bleeding, so he had to hit her.
The savage stole a purse and was tackled by this senior until the police arrived.

You get bit by some random stranger and tell me what you'd do. You're a fucking cuck. Enjoy your fucking hepatitis.

youtube.com/watch?v=haceBvTG4M8&feature=youtu.be

Check your pocket for turtles!

>but good Samaritans
so...jeb?

you've come undone. Quit with your jeb denial

holy shit

a former presidential candidate just punched the shit out of a black kid.

i consider this a win for us anyway.

disregard.

i suck cocks

fuck you for getting my hopes up

topkek

Late in the campaign I could see him snapping and actually doing it.

IS THIS THE BEGINNING OF A COMEBACK?

FIRST I SAID "YOU CANNOT STUMP THE TRUMP"

THEN I BECAME A CRUZ MISSLE

NOW I AM JABBING WITH JEB!

literally anyone and I'd be cheering.

mash them noggers good

MEME MAGIC
E
M
E

M
A
G
I
C

Holy shit they caught on

this nigger has 554 followers

I suddenly respect him so much more. That was high energy and manly as fuck. If he did this during his campaign I might have considered voting for him. He was very controlled, even when the cunt bit him he hardly punched her.
>HURR I DINDU NUFFIN U ASSAULTED ME

Class A+ Troll.

Sup Forums should run with this though and spread it all over anyway though. The idea of it happing is all too funny!

bumpan

Is she smiling? I'm so confused.

>i was gonna give it back

kek dindus say the darndest things

after all jeb has been through, can we really be surprised by this? this is the man he has become, this is just the tip of the iceberg

poor Yeb!

Honestly this kinda makes me feel like an asshole

He's not as low energy as I thought.

He's a madman.

WOORRLLDSTAAAAAARRRR

Jeb meme market revived!

what's wrong

We were so wrong about Jeb. He was based as fuck and had all the qualities to make America great again. We fucked up guys.

what the fuck is this

Best thing I've seen in weeks.

>TURTLE UPRISING WHEN

WEBM HERE

My favourite part is when he smashes the dindus head back down.

Some nigger game called the knockout game. you run up from behind and punch people in the head. Some dindu from my highschool got shot because he punched some russian mobster and he straighup executed this guy.

this one always make me angry. just take her purse, you don't have to give her a concussion.

Had me going OP, that guy is a dead ringer for Jeb.

thats why we hate niggers