Trying to score some marijuanaz... Anyone try these strains? Which is the best? Any info on these strains?

Trying to score some marijuanaz... Anyone try these strains? Which is the best? Any info on these strains?

ARe you fucking kidding me? You post a picture of the convo youre currently having with a drug dealer? Are you that blind to what this shit hole is now? I hope you get raeped

Huh? No number is present in that image...

If you're talking about police browsing Sup Forums...i could care less. Possession of marijuana in my city is a 100 dollar fine lmao. The person selling it to me will be in more trouble.

Blue Dream makes me foggy. Decent body high. Mild couch lock. Bubba Kush is intense. Good for enhancing watching a movie or listening to music. Sour Diesel is pretty uninteresting (strong but fairly vanilla buzz) but it tastes good.

I'm off to toke some Durban Poison.

DON'T DO IT user - Don't take a marijuana, not even once. One of my friends died from an overdose of a marijuana - never noticed the track marks before though - I was quite saddened by it all.

pic related

You're not wrong

blue deam is the shit for not doing shit.

sour diesel for chilling with friends enjoying city life.

40 for an 8th HAHAHA.
We might not have legal weed in the UK but at least I pay 20 for 20 of weed.

sour deisel is high mid :/ id ask if he has any loud

>order is mid, high mid, loud, gas

>he caught aids by sharing used marijuanas

Lrn2 exchange rate, idiot

Lol what the fuck are you talking about faggot, random slang terms are not a measure of quality at all.

Not I'm debating between blue dream and sour diesel... Which is better? For depression.

I just want to feel happy and uplifted. The platinum kush and Bubba kush makes you euphoric according to leafy it's not what I'm looking for.
I mean... They go 60 bucks in nyc. So it's a good price.

P. S I havnt smoked in 3 years. Trying to get back into it briefly because of stress and a breakup.

> (You)
>
>Not I'm debating between blue dream and sour diesel... Which is better? For depression.
>I just want to feel happy and uplifted.

Isn't euphoria literally "feeling happy and uplifted?" Bubba Kush and couch lock your sad ass with some thing funny or exciting on the tube.

Sativas make you think/analyze more (not well, necessarily) so I suspect some Sativas may actually make your shit worse by making you obsess on minutiae (though some could help if you finds strain that gives you the giggles).

India dominant strains will make you float away and get lost in something else (escapism). I think you'll do better, at least initially, with Indicas.

So yeah. Kush.

strains are almost always made up my dude

Seriously? I remember being a nooblet with marijuana, everyone is at the beginning when you don't know shit. I got ripped off, I paid too much for shit mids, and I paid the stupid tax by giving money upfront and trusting the dude to come thru. But even then, I NEVER FUCKING DOXED THE DEALER TO THE FUCKING INTERNET. Not even blurring the location? Check yourself. Now that you know never to do that stupid shit again, have fun and be safe. faggot.

I can't describe it except how I did. Leafly's categories don't make much sense to me.

I thought that (and still do to a small extent) until I found Durban Poison. Literally makes me feel bored and want to work on a project. Motivation like a mofo. Fucking strangely specific and contrary to most weed. Happens every time I smoke it. It's apparently an old and quite pure strain.

In general I think there's little difference outside of Indica vs Sativa. But there is at least one strain that, for me at least, has unique effects.

Either kush.

NIGGA WTF. I pay a maximum of $25 for an 8th. Are you trying to get played

Tell me exactly how I doxxed him... Please.

Sour diesel is fucking lit

>what are locations in the United States

Are you fucking retarded? You will NEVER find an 8 here for 25 bucks. They go for 50-60

I'm in queens also. think you could hook me up with your dealer?

Blue dream

I paid $40 for this. Did I get ripped off?

what state? Price definitely changes between legal/non legal states. 45/8th for me, non-legal state. You must have a great fucking hookup with someone who grows to get 25. unreal

Look, you didn't give the house number, but you're still narrowing down the location of a drugdealer by quite a bit, and putting it on the internet. Just blur it.

No, now get ripped on it.

Increase the potency by adding windex.

You're welcome.

Also, kys.

Giving the location is a dick move. Distribution carries a lot of risk. If he uses that location regularly, now he has a far greater chance of getting caught. You risk your $100 fine, he risks time in jail (or just getting shot by the po-pos). And to bring YOU the weed.

Poor weed etiquette. Worse than boofing the bong or triple puff give.

You are fucking retarded. Do you know how long a Blvd or Ave or even street here is? They stretch for miles.

Not only that, but how many weed dealers can be on parson Blvd, lmfao. You probably live in some rural shit hole in Texas with no knowledge on how city streets work

->

I live in michigan lmao. And i cant tell you one person ik that will pay over 10 a gram or more than 25 for an 8th

I've never lived in a shithole like NYC, but I have lived in Tokyo and London.

That said, if it's sufficient to get you there can't we assume it's sufficient to get someone else there?

Maybe I'm just old, but dealers don't usually appreciate having attention brought to their routines. I could be wrong though, modern times and all. Here's a test. Show this thread to the dealer and see if he beats your ass. If he does, then it was a dick move for sure.

Your response shows me how fucking ignorant you are. I agree with user, show the dealer this thread and you'll get your answer.

blue dream and sour diesel are some of the greatest strains, good shit user

I would go with blue dream

blue dream for happiness, sour diesel for couch lock movie time or music

reported to the NYPD

Sour diesel NYC

Suck my cock
Yup. I figured blue dream.

>India
Indica

Don't know US prices but unless that's some experimental cancerweed you got ripped off bro.
Depends on THC content of course but generally a small piece like that wouldn't cost more than 5 bucks here.

this has been around for ages

nice quads

newfag detected

It always annoys me when people buy street weed and start acting like a wine connoisseur.

The actual strain doesn't matter, and if it did, they are probably lying about what they have, or have been lied to by whoever gave it to them.

The only thing that matters is which bag is dried the best, and smells strongest. Ask to see each one, pick the one with most in the bag, that smells / looks the strongest

>inb4 "my knowledge of strains is legendary they each do something different"

Your buying weed to get stoned retards

>the actual strain doesn't matter

i disagree, at least when it comes to indica vs sativa.

The majority of the time I prefer sativa, for creative benefits. I don't wanna be surprised by couchlock when i wanted to get shit done, so knowing the difference is important imo.

This is the exact thing I'm talking about

It's street weed

whatever you think you know about what you are buying is wrong almost all of the time

You might think you can tell difference between strains by smelling, looking closely, whatever

but you don't, you can't, your full of shit