twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=dQsjAbZDx-4

Thread theme.

How much will Maduro remain in power?

youtube.com/watch?v=irv68vNYwik
for all peruvians on foreign lands

We need you to make latinoamerica great again

Time to trigger any Latin American communist who might wander in here

Where the fuck are my spic and nigger latinbros?

It´s saturday m8
I´m going to party in 2 hours because I just arrived from work.
Only whites stay at home a saturday night without banging any chick

Fucking normans. Rooooooo

>being a normie degenerate

Hablas bien mogólico

I had this as a poster in my dorm room when I was in college. Nobody got it.

How do I immigrate to the states? I want off the argie ride

I already have a visa

>Fly to Tijuana
>Jump fence
>
>
>Profit

How did you immigrate fucker?

I know you're a fellow empanada mucher

>youtube.com/watch?v=irv68vNYwik
la wea sobrevalorada

I do eat empanadas and I actually do speak Spanish, but >muh heritage is Norwegian, not Latino.

>We need you to make latinoamerica great again
You know what I'm implying

You don't fool me. Using the word "mogolico" was a dead giveaway

Lo aprendí en /lat/

So Marudo are about to declare war against us?

Colombia and Brasil versus Venezuela bowl when

Tengo 20
Me voy a tener que aguantar 50 años más de esta vida de mierda
gracias macri

Someone post those cartoon memes of the suave brown Casanova guy

Pls rid the world of that idiotically bus driver that deigns to call himself presidente. The Venezuelans are swarming here like the locusts they are.

RARE
A
R
E

Suicide is always an option

Otherwise, I heard Putin is offering free land in Siberia. Time to learn russian

idiotic*

I dont have los huevos fur suicide, otherwise i would already be dead.
I want to live a comfy life in Patagonia, living in a shed and hunting, but its all an utopia

jamaica ooh i wanna take u to bermuda bahama cum on pretty mama key largo montego baby why dont we down to kokomo

Obama debería enviar papel higiénico a Caracas con el imagen de la cara de Maduro sobre él.

>Me voy a tener que aguantar 50 años más de esta vida de mierda

>I want to live a comfy life in Patagonia, living in a shed and hunting
Don't we all?
One day a real hard rain is going to come and wash the cesspool that is Buenos Aires

london.webm

This isn't the first time I've seen this

What the fuck is going on there?

For a moment I thought this was a video from England after the muezzin began chanting.

where u from nigga

Venezuela is fucked for at least three years even if they throw out Maduro.

The only solution is building a Wall. And make Mexico pay for it.

FAGGOTS SHOULD BURN IN HELL

>I want off the argie ride
Be ready to enjoy alllll our culturally enriching niggers and Mexicans.

A farmer letting his nigger herd out to graze

Someone explain me what's happening with Macri. I'm just passing by and i won't stay much longer in Argentina.

Kill yourself fucking scumbag. Argies don't leave their country unless your life is in danger.

He is Making Argentina Great Again.
Butthurt leftists that don't understand Economics are chimping out.

Everything he has done brings short-term pain and long term gain. Paying denbts, firing government employees to make the public sector more efficient, lowering taxes, promoting free trade and unfreezing utility rates.

He is basically fixing all the fuck ups of the previous government.

Este se comio el cuento de que el """"""""""""libre""""""""""""" mercado soluciona todo y no deberia haber nada de proteccionismo. Jajajajajajaja.

>macri
>libremercado
deja de tomar nesquí, tadinga

We are not fucking whites
We have to help make venezuela Great Again and start the process to make

El libre mercado nos convirtio en uno de los paises mas ricos del mundo al principio del Siglo 20.

No como el Peronismo corrupto que nos llevó de 5ta economia mundial a... esto que somos ahora.

Mi abuelo tenía una fábrica de muebles hasta 1997, la entrada de muebles importados a mitad de precio lo hizo ir a la quiebra directo, cerró la fábrica, despidió a todos los empleados y a los dos años murió.

Quedamos todos en la calle y hubo que salir a buscar laburo de lo que sea. Esta perfecto que Macri abogue por un modelo agroexportador pero la poca industria que tenemos hay que protegerla y con Macri se muere un poco mas dia a dia. Algunas cosas se tienen que proteger.

Macri no es liberal, apenas bajó el gasto publico, aumenta los impuestos y toma deuda para inversión pública a lo loco.

En los 90s habia convertibilidad.
No libre mercado.

La convertibilidad era una forma de intervención del gobierno en la economía, sobrevaluaba la moneda a un nivel artificialmente alto.

Esta haciendo las cosas gradualmente para que no lo maten. Pero igual lloran todos los adictos a la teta del Estado.

so basically he's a globalist free trader and undoubtedly in bed with the Jewish central bankers? nice, that always works out well

Conurbano norte

If I ever move to the states I'd go to maine or washington (state)

Some argies are tired of living in a country forever doomed to be governed by zionist neoliberals or hyper corrupt syndicalist pandering nu-peronists

adonde vas a ir vos mogolico... a la calle estados unidos vas a ir... donde vivis, en la 31 que estas tan podrido?

Escobar barrio hermético master race

Better than some leftist cunt allowing all the illegals from Bolivia, Peru and the rest of South America to flood our country for benefits and gibmedats.

There is no option but to be in bed with the Jewish central bankers. Trump will have to either bend the knee or see America's top 1% bend their power against their own country, and see the globalist media blame him for the ensuing global recession.

he has already bent, he is funded by a obese slobby jew now, there's no escape from this hell

Estoy podrido de vivir en un pais donde el unico patriotismo que queda se ve cada 4 años en el mundial.

Me canse de ser el unico pelotudo que quiere que este pais sea una potencia. Este pueblo no tiene arreglo.

Ya trate de meterme en agrupaciones politicas nacionalistas para solucionar los problemas que tenemos pero ahi me di cuenta de que tan perdidos estamos y de que no hay solucion posible.

¿Soy un forro por querer sentirme orgulloso del pais que habito?

So?

Make Argentina great again faggot

>If I ever move to the states I'd go to maine or washington (state)

I want to move to Argentina desu senpai
I'm from Peru and I want to go back to a Spanish speaking country, but my country is so dam brown and I have stoppped giving a shit about it after like 6 years after my parents decided to relocate me anyways
>Inb4 el peruano
I like how Argentinans talk but I also like how Spain is South America on Steroids plus it would be like going to my ancestors home if I moved to spain
>Tfw you want to belong again

I tried and I've overanalyzed the current state of affairs in my country and our prospects for the future even in the best of circumstances.

It's fucked beyond repair. No point in trying anymore.

Why would you want to move to argentina of all places?

We are about to embark on wild WILD ride for the next few years.

Stay in the states. They're looking more and more like latin america anyway.

Este mundo no tiene arreglo, la democracia es un asco, la mayoría de los movimientos políticos son proletarios y son tan ineptos que todavía no pueden superar el dilema de la lucha de clases.
La humanidad se redujo a un número sin alma ni aspiración metafisica

roll!

No sos el unico jefe. Todos queremos ver a la Argentina potencia.

Mira a Chile. Siempre fue un pais mucho mas pobre que el nuestro y Pinochet con todos los errores que tuvo fue moldeando un sistema que dejo a Chile en vias para el desarrollo, y hoy en dia hay desigualdad, si , pero de a poco esa brecha se encoge cada vez mas. Nuestros gobernantes fueron ineptos, pero la gente hoy en dia quiere progresar... ademas para que carajo te irias a EE.UU?? teniendo tantos otros paises.

>pedofilinho kek

Te doy toda la razon.
Ahora, si estoy forzado a comer mierda aunque sea quiero elegir la que tiene mejor sabor

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate_by_decade

haha ;)

Don't lose hope man, NEVER lose hope.

Dejalo que se vaya.
Se nota que no abrió un libro de Economía en su puta vida. En EEUU tambien va a terminar votando al zurdaje, porque la gente que no se preocupa en aprender comete los mismos errores esté donde este.

No lo necesitamos. Un peroncho menos.
Ojala se vayan o se mueran todos.

>They're looking more and more like latin america anyway
I don't like the Mexicans bro
Short ugly and annoying as fuck with their nationalism while living in a different country

>Implying Trump will not make a wild ride.

>para que carajo te irias a EE.UU?? teniendo tantos otros paises

- Hermosa geografia (especialmente en el noreste y noroeste)
- Ya se hablar ingles muy bien
- Armas
- Menos SJW que en europa occidental

La otra opcion seria europa oriental, pero no me quiero morir de hambre y no se ni gablar ruso

>implying Trump isnt a good goy
>implying your country isnt already fucked no matter what

>I don't like the Mexicans bro
We have our own kind of brown people here, and they are not nice

>Implying Trump will not make a wild ride.
>Implying it wont be the good kind of wild ride

>Se nota que no abrió un libro de Economía
>muh economy is everything that matters
typical argie

>Un peroncho menos
>Peronism ruined everything.
Let me guess. Macri voter?

sos de Zona Norte? Vivis en un barrio cerrado burgués o sos un proletario?

Andate y no vuelvas, hijo de una grandisima gran puta. Otro sorete mas que va a pasar a engrosar las filas de la corrupcion del Imperio, otro sorete mas que va a lavarse las manos en agobio y desesperanza pero que en la realidad va a terminar conspirando contra nosotros. Sos el apogeo de la escoria, un detractor de todo lo bueno que hay en este pais.

Adonde va la pregunta? No soy peronista si a eso apuntas. Simplemente me molesta la gente que usa al peronismo como chivo expiatorio

De que ideologia politica sos? me das curiosidad

>>Implying it wont be the good kind of wild ride
Fuck yeah
I would die if it meant fixing this country, the Yanks are really cool people, I like them.
It's the niggers and the really brown ones that are the problem here desu.

>We have our own kind of brown people here, and they are not nice

K....kill them?

>Tfw the conquest of the Americas is still going on 300 years later.
We Spaniard decendents are not known for being quick.... hence the 700 year long reconquista.

You stop that right now user.

No vote a Macri (en blanco) pero estoy de acuerdo en todo lo que está haciendo. Ojalá raje a todos los ñoquis, meta a Cristina presa, y les corte la asignación a todos los zurdos llorones así se van.

Y si, el Peronismo arruinó el país, sos medio pelotudo si no lo vez. Pero tenes la cabeza en el corto plazo, como todos los pelotudos de este país.

Basta con comparar Argentina antes y después de Perón, hay un quiebre bastante claro ya que se destruyeron los derechos de propiedad, el Estado de Derecho, el mercado exportador y la formación de capitales nacionales.

Ni Macri ni nadie lo va a arreglar en 4 años.
Necesitamos al menos dos decadas de gobiernos conservadores o al menos de centro.

>Imperio
Obviamente es un sucio hippie comunista.

>estoy de acuerdo en todo lo que está haciendo
Deberia haber dejado de leer ahi

>el Peronismo arruinó el país, sos medio pelotudo si no lo vez
>El unico movimiento politico que trato de convertir a la argentina en potencia arruino al pais
Deci lo que quieras del peronismo moderno y los K, son escoria cripto marxista

>Necesitamos al menos dos decadas de gobiernos conservadores
>Macri
>Conservador

Sos un analfabeto politico y un deficiente mental. deja de postear

Yes pls. You take Roraima and lower Venezuela we get anything from the Orinoco upwards.

>este se sigue creyendo el meme de la economia proteccionista despues de todos las cagadas y oportunidades perdidas que toda sudamerica ha tenido

Roll for dollynho o seu amiguinho

The happiest days always were, are and will be Peronists...

lamentablemente es probable que hasta el final de su mandato

you failed bro, if you don't put the latin american map lat bros are unlikely to notice this

>estados unidos y reino unido no aplican medidas proteccionistas en sus mercados menos competitivos

here bro

end of cycle

>Responde a los argumentos con insultos
No dije que Macri fuera conservador. Gracias por confirmar que sos un peroncho inutil.

Any other more right wing latinos here

Why you posting Blacks bro?

sorry bro, lefty here

explicanos que es el peronismo, campeón
me das estadísticas sobre economía/producción/industria, esa cosa me las paso por los huevos, si te pensas que eso es progreso o civilización andate a vivir a EEUU donde tenes plata para tirar para arriba

¿Que es un conservador para vos?