I think I used to be okay looking. What the fuck happened Sup Forums? Is all hope lost?

I think I used to be okay looking. What the fuck happened Sup Forums? Is all hope lost?

You used to dress better.

I would say lose weight, you'll look better, you're not bad now.

Not full nignog and can afford an iphone. Just get a haircut and lose 15 pounds. OP will be crushing pussy in no time

Try a new 'do and lose the hoodie, it's not flattering.

Puberty. Cut the Afro and stop acting like a nigger.
Lose weight. You definitely have "6" potential, maybe and this is being optimistic, 6.99.

Lose 50 pounds. Cut your hair. Dress better. Profit.

Thanks for the advice, and potential to be a 6? Wow, how exciting

Also, thanks

You will be amazed how much better looking you get with weight loss. You also will be way more confident.

Anywhere a noob in information regarding that can find effective ways of doing that. A lot of stuff I've seen seems to contradict other stuff

Effective way lo lose weight?

Yeah, and I kinda mean more like there's healthy and really unhealthy ways of losing weight. Sorta just wanna find a balance inbetween that

Stop eating carbs.

stop eating shit food (mcdonalds, pizza, coke, pretty much any fast food and high in carbs)

and combine it with any kind of exercise, whatever you like... Running, football, basketball

Yeah eat healthier obviously. Need to focus on cutting calories. Also count calories for a couple weeks, you will be amazed on how many calories you are eating. Stop snacking and cut out empty calorie foods and drinks (pop, chips, candy, ect.) Eat as many foods that are fresh as possible. Move around more, don't sit for more than an hour at a time. If your playing video games or watching TV, stand up while your doing it for a bit.

4cahn fucked you up homie

haircut
lose a few pounds maybe try building muscle aswell
and shave what ever that is trust me

Lose a little weight. Other than that you really aren't bad looking.

actually if your going to keep a afro at least keep it even and maybe a 1 on the sides.

get /fit/ and slay that mexican puss

~6'2 chad who fucks new puss every week, pic related

yo get lean and you'll be good hit the gym and build confidence you'll be okay.

Female to male transition didn't work out well.

Went from looking like a young Ruth Negga to "sexually ambiguous man"

ill still smash your face in on any day of the week faggot

Here's me when I had shorter hair a couple years ago. Shattered kneecaps so I was in a wheelchair for a while, sorta one of the reasons I got a lot fatter, but still my fault I did.

(Was still pretty chubby though)

>Not full nignog and can afford an iphone
Or full nignog and stole it.

You are young, with a good diet and exercise the weight will come off quick.

just quit being an ugly ass fag and go lose some weight fatty its as simple as that