/brit/

A thread of infinite jest Edition

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pakistani_nationality_law
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Anime

Justin bieber has been noncing just like Michael Jackson (and 190)

Story is gonna break tomorrow

imagine thinking that religion is the only source of morality
bizarre, rasheed tier logic

fascists beware

reposting this because it's pissing me off

can anyone help me think of this term?

it was something done before the 19th century in britain, a gesture to one's social betters, symbolising respect and humility

might have involved a hat

fuck rorkes are stupid. just deport the millions of non whites living here? leaving aside the atrocious morals of this, there would be uproar. riots, international sanctions, families torn apart. it would end the country as we know it

what should i get for din dins? leaning towards a burger x

the irish are actually ok

business idea: special camps in Wales for pakis and other assorted wogs

no he's not, because foreign governments will keep sending him back to the UK.

The rest of his life will be spent on planes jetting back and forth between two countries that won't receive him.

Now multiply this by millions of people.

Burrito

>morality

yeah sounds great

Who cares? Put the riots down.

i said SPERM

give SPERM

tugging the forelock

yes but of course we would strip their citizenship first because Islam doesn't belong in Britain

Watching the second Theroux doc on Jimmy Savile. Really prurient and not illuminating at all.

mexican food > paki poo "food"

>You don't "put" him anyway. Once he's outside your borders, he's no longer your problem.

You have no idea how this works and need to stop posting.

Can you go and collect something you posted from a post office sorting office?

This is Justin bieber noncing, the sun are gonna run the story tomorrow morning

we need to send all the people i don't like to space forever

Sometimes I fantasise for hours about the kind of life I would lead if I were good-looking

yes but they'd probably still be recognised as british by foreign cunts.

fucking FINALLY, that's it

>why yes I am a free and independent thinker, an Uberman some might say.
>I just so happen to completely base my moral ideas upon Christian ones except with the inconvenient bits cut out.

>rorkes think you can "put down" riots involving millions of people across the country
you're fucking idiots

we did it reddit!!!

>end the country as we know it

Good, it's going to shit with all the niggers and pakis. I also said at the very start, it will never happen because of the uproar, but if our Government weren't such pussies it wouldn't matter. Literally what is the world gunna do. The Yanks won't give a shit and I'm a firm believe the German car industry would not only not want to lose our trade but would be happy for Germany to import all the low cost workers (see: human shit) we deport

any big bad Brit wanna rape me?

don't care what a bunch of JF's think

Nazis managed to take out 20 million pretty well

So we say he's no longer British, that doesn't make him automatically pakistani. And since we sent him without a valid travel document, we have to take him back

>you will never be nathan drake

great post

>there are manlets in this thread RIGHT NOW
>they are unironically under 6'
>girls being taller than them is a thing they literally encounter on a daily basis

>the german car industry is rorke's only response
someone hatpost this idiot I cant even

5'10 and i can count on one hand the number of women i've met taller than me

I have seen this before

listening to pantera

>see a random paki wog

ah yes, quintessentially British! I could tell at first glance

that wouldn't be very nice

that is the only solution
but i'm not sure most people are in favour of concentration camps

Doing a past paper

Not that well, the country got bombed to pieces and partitioned for 50 years or so

Really dislike any white person who speaks with the black London patois desu, it's simply unnecessary

Haven't had a wank in 3 weeks now I'm scared the orgasum will be too intense it could break me psychologically.

Watching the ol' 'ame o' 'ones lads

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pakistani_nationality_law

Takes care of all first and second generation immigrants 'legally'. The third+ generation ones can just go with them.

5'6 and know many girls who are taller than me.

just take away the dole and theyll starve

I bet I'm the only person itt who's actually read Infinite Jest because I'm far cleverer than all of you

what do you mean by this? that because christians (along with most other religions) identified the basics of morality that it must be god that created them? maybe people are just really clever and figured out killing people wasn't nice haha

How old are you? 5'10 women are literally everywhere

neither were Germans at first
you take things slow

first its deportations and shutting down their community centres, then it goes on from there.

there really isn't much else that can be done about it, the problem has been left to grow for far too long, more human solutions are no longer viable.

>concentration camps

I'm going to need you to delete this post right now and offer an apology to the nation of Israel.

Please consider how offensive your posts can be, using a term that refers to the attempted genocide of the Jewish people in other contexts is unacceptable.

WILL BE stabbing up a post office in revenge if they don't deliver my shit on time as this WILL ruin my life.

ok lol

>my face when too intelligent to contract the english language

The rorkes?

Did that once. It was great and I felt great afterwards.

>just deport all the non whites
boy rorkes really are stupid. The uk would disintegrate

20, now fuck off back to /fit/

>He is denying the Tienanmen massacre

yes im sure the german government won't intervene or at least condemn an unprecedented human rights crisis because we happen to buy a lot of cars from their companies

Nah mate atheists still largely endorse the killing of babies

Good. Fuck the UK. England First.

Thought Justin was the one in the red shorts from the thumbnail

Where do you live? I work in central London and literally pass dozens of women taller than you every day.

it's true though

you need to 'get' citizenship first though.
you can't just send a briton of pakistani descent to pakistan and have automatically be a pakistani citizen pham.

I've read infinite jest, didn't like it that much. DFW just feels so suburban, how am I supposed to take a character with a "TV addiction" seriously and feel sympathy towards them?

and that's a quote from Hamlet when he's talking to Yorick's skull you brainlet

STOP drinking from plastic bottles
STOP handling receipts
STOP using shampoo
STOP eating chicken
STOP drinking pasturised milk

gf missed a week of the pill....used the ol' pull out method lads, don't think that was a good idea smdh

the uk would be sanctioned heavily upon enacting racist policies. By:
>the usa
>the eu
So basically all our trade

notice i said "people" not non-conscious collections of cells

Would fuck her vagina with my penis if you know what I mean.

hmm yes we should all take a page from the nazis book on approach to minority groups and ethnicity

no it would get better

reported this post to the constabulary

Why aren't they sanctioning Hungary and Poland right now?

Beef/pork/lamb are all markedly worse than chicken for the environment. Beef especially.

ok
no
ok
no
no

the moral issues presented by various faiths are a lot more complex than "just being nice"

Oh no, the German's condemned us, what will we do.

70% of German military equipment is so outdated it cannot be used anymore. I'd love to see them intervene.

>there are people ITT right now who believe genocides are possible

Not an argument

The police will side with me, everyone hates the Royal Mail.

tell your gf to get off the pill and just use a condom you dumb cunt
women on the pill get fat, depressed and develop cellulite

Got to go back to work tomorrow after 2 weeks off, somebody kill me

pork is also dodgy as fuck with all the tapeworms and that beef is full of all sorts of weird growth hormones. chicken is dodgy in terms of antibiotics and how they pump em up

>he is a holocaust denier
Rorke

not a human

we should
finish the job they started