Why are liberals so hateful and intolerant?

Why are liberals so hateful and intolerant?

Says the trumpanzee

Who dis?

Perfect example of a "tolerant" liberal.
Thanks for the help.

You seem upset did i triggered you?

Listen you racist asshol. People like you shoikd not be alowed internet access, at least user internet. You are a racist single celled brsin moron who should be punched in the dirty nards. Fuck you and your racist homophobic agenda. Anything short of execution is nit enough for you

file name you moran

Alright, here you go guys~, I'm done. Bye

>it's THEM who are hateful and intolerant!! not me!

They're not. Neither are conservatives.its the stupid ones that make the most noise that give them a bad name

Liberals are intolerant of percieved intolerance. Example: they view straight white men as oppressors and rapists and thus act intolerant towards them as some misguided form of "justice". They see homophobia/racism/transphobia/islamophobia as intolerance and act aggressively towards anyone who represents those ideas... even if that person doesn't actual represent it. Ignorance is and always will be the undoing of the left.

Extremists on both sides are awful.

How tf was this nigger nogging? Jesus fuck dude take your latest edition dsm manual and shove it up your ass ole freudian looking ass ole assumin ass ole triggered ass outta here ole www.spilledspaghetti.cuk fuccboi

This

it's simple

they hate seeing others succeed. These liberals generally lack any real world skills. They work dead end jobs such as baristas, retail, and food service. They don't learn any meaningful skills (welding, coding, STEM, mechanics, plumbing, etc.) or go into anything that would involve taking risks (investments, stock, etc.). No, they want the easy way out. They want your money. Because why should THEY have to work?

almost as bad as the people who don't care

Probably all that orange body spray.
Or more likely money. Money makes people pretty retarded and violent

I cant see file name. Help a brudda out?

Not enough Nazi and Trump references. Also, need to call people bigoted racists more, then you got liberal "tolerance" speech down.

because when you think you're right, that's what happens

I don't care what you think honestly.
Or what the extremists think.

Gr8 B8 M8

If its not bate, then fuck you think is going to happen asking a question like this on /b? Everyone in this thread is likely fucking trolling faggot

>I see what you did ther

This is PERFECT proof that liberals look to censor everything.
>people like you dont deserve user internet because youre wayyyycist
>what is the first motherfucking amendment???????

Plus more "phobia" here and there.

A better question.
Why did conservatism die, and why was because of Ronald Reagan.

I'd be a hateful and intolerant person if I had to live with with the fact that my chosen leaders are doing pic related and I couldn't say anything or else be labeled a alt right Nazi by everyone I care about too.

The poor things are suffering from an incurable social disease.

Ohhhh, boy. Here we go. Another shill making whites out to be the racist ones.

you cared enough to respond to tell me that you dont care. which tells me you do in fact care to some degree.

The fact is, you should care, because it's the extremists who want to change your world, and force things upon you or strip them away from you.

The 1st amendment doesn't apply to private websites, or inside privately owned businesses, or inside your friends' or neighbors' homes.
It specifically applies to censorship by government entities only.
You can shout 1st amendment all you want on Facebook, but you call someone a nigger on there and your account gets banned.

Raegan and Obama played the same roles for their respective parties. Just as republicans worship Reagan, democrats worship Obama, yet the other side absolutely detests them both. Both parties have abandon what they once stood for.

You're right, sorry, forgot the trans/homo phobic references.

kek yea, as a fag, its liberals I'm watching out for.

Liberals not tolerating religious conservative nut jobs attacking us. *sigh* if only liberals were more tolerant of right-wingers excercising their divine right as moral authorities to beat and torture and kill and throw us off rooftops.

Okay. And? Ill make a new one. I get banned on Sup Forums? Change IP or use it on phone. Its still illegal to call you a nigger, nigger.

Not illegal* lol

Nope. I don't have to care.
Wanna know why?
Because no one side will ever get absolute unbreakable control in the US.
It's pointless bickering that wastes time, energy and resources that ultimately benefit no one in this country except those in charge.
And you all and your riots, and petitions, and camping out in places illegally are not going to change who's really in charge.
So, I'll continue to ignore all of you, so long as you leave me alone.

Depends on where you live. Canada, U.K., even some states in the US - hate speech is illegal.

The only place gays are being thrown off of roof tops is in Muslim countries. So yeah, as long as the right wingers are trying to get more muslims in the country, I can see why you'd be so opposed to them

>so long as you leave me alone
when are you going to wake up and realize they won't leave you alone?

Its legal where i live sooooooo.

The religious right are the same everywhere. Only the means vary, but the ends are the same.

Its in their best interests to keep their bullshit opinions to themselves, especially around here.

It is called neoliberalism.
Privatize and deregulate everything. Turn everything into profitable cheap garbage. Spend money to make money. Tax the fuck out of anybody that sits on large piles of cash and refuse to liberally participate in the economy.
Investing in healthcare and education are what poor people do.

kek

And yet you can be indicted in other countries for violating it online.
Best hope your country doesn't honor its extradition treaties.

yep, they're all the same. Good thing WE'RE DIVERSE AND OPEN MINDED

Why does he have the eqstern symbol for peace on his jawline tattoo'd?

whatver you say boss. just keep posting moar pics of this girl.

Jusf looked it up, looks like germany place to pass that type of movement. Go figure its a recent thing, too. They are being manipulated by Muslims and it's 180ing their society so fast. I fear for Germany. Usually I'd call them cucks but I'm truly scared after hearing all this shit going on in Europe. Feeling like another world war is due but that might be a stretch.

P. S. I obviously don't give a shit about being endicted by Germany. They're still cucks. Doubt the U.S will give a shit about me telling a bigger how it is. You gotta do better than that to scare me b8 sambo.

>tfw reverse searching image doesnt get you anywhere but r9k

Only place to pass the movement*
Almost checked

Look here faggot, You think you know what you mean, but you really don't. Fact here kid, your the one allowing religious extremists to kill your kind and throw you motherfucking cocksuckers off rooftops like dead fucking animals.

It's people like you that are the one that is putting your kind in danger, Capisce?

Objection; assumes facts not in evidence

look

this is your fault. people like this are COMPLETELY your fault.

Within 5 years, all of Europe will follow suit, Canada within 10. This website will work with interpol to give your IP address to the appropriate authorities, because by that time, the US will have protocols in place to deal with this type of online crime assistance for other counties.
Congrats, you're gonna be fucked for your language.

fucking cuck

Tolerance is a very hard topic to be on the correct side of because it's logical to be intolerant of intolerance, and people's perspectives change drastically based on how they were raised.

As someone who subscribes to liberal ideals I am generally intolerant in instances where christian/traditional values are treated as the default. We have freedom of religion in this country, and that doesn't just mean you should be free to subscribe to whatever religion you want, it means you should be free from any sort of bias promoting one religion over another or none at all.

If someone questions tradition, I embrace them. If someone implies others should be following traditions, I reject them. Generally, I'm a nice person though.

Leftists*.

True Liberals are never hateful.

Classic liberals* - like Kennedy.

Gee, where did you gather info to form this hypothesis? Youtube? There's always going to be an extreme side to every belief / race / way of thinking. For the Left, it's Third-Wave Feminists, to the Right, it's Trump worshipers.

They arent

Correct, everything leftists say they are is a lie. Say they are against racism, while they hate whites.
Say they stand for LGBT, while the only religion they support pedophile worshipers.
Say they stand for culture, while they try to tear down American culture (a culture that supports cultures).
They call the hijab a symbol of freedom, while it is nothing but a tool for oppression.
They say they stand for women's rights, while over 80% of female Muslims worldwide are oppressed.
They lump lesbians, gays, transgenders together like they are all the same, LGBT is nothing but a leftist political movement that oppresses any LGBT that disagrees with them.
(OP)
The answer is: the leftists that are left have gone too deep in their easily disproved fantasy. They are the type of people that cannot admit they are wrong, the type that wont admit they are nothing more than slaves to their masters fairytales. They must embrace their lies and hatred and lash out at facts. The simple answer is, they are mental weakings

I think both liberals and conservatives are hateful and intolerant because this generation is weaksauce, a bunch of cry baby ideologues, boohoo I will offend you more little bitches. lolol