Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Sorry I'm gay.

literal faggot

i want to sex you in the anal

Bitch did I stutter?

If I do you gotta let me sniff your butthole

haha poo poo pee pee peanus weanus :))) i'd smoke a coke if you sniff my drift

Re

you will worship my mighty cock and then i will ram u in the poo poo hole with it and you will say its big and you like it

WINRAR.

Lol I'm jk smell my juices

I hope you wear your best yoga pants for me ;)

I stick it up your poo hole

Rar

I'll come, but if I'm feeling kinda rapey

Go to bed summerfag.

winrar

"The pole is my penis"

I just have one question, sorry if i'm blunt, but do you have any kinks or fetishes? i haven't told anyone this before but bondage is a big thing for me. I love the idea of being tied up and fucked with a strapon or a dildo or smth

Imma stretch you so wide you can drive a jeep up in there

roll

WINRAR

If dubs post Angelicas phone number

Winrar.

Rolling: "I'll spot your chest for you, I shall be a complete gentleman however and refrain from any impure thoughts."

DOUBLE RAR.

Excellent

rolllllllll

Hulk goes, lemme smash

Champions all over this thread

Winrar

OP deliver you faggot

MFW she's gunna come back to a bunch of random shit

Dubs

OP is probably getting his dick blown

lul

Hitler is my idol

Re roll

England is my city

so we still down for that pole smoking?

I hope OP posts pics of the occasion

Winrar

fuck off shitty winrar.

My dick is a weight only a woman of your caliber can lift, you're a goddess like Athena and I will not settle for less. Now drop like a nigger in front of the cops and pump that weight 45 times into your mouth.

Your just jealous

*You're you illiterate degenerate

Op deliver.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills.

I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words.

You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands.

Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue.

But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it.

You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Ok

cringe

can you come to my place? im feeling kinda rapey and i dont want to take it out on a kid

Save this idiots

I hope your mouth skills are as good as your lifting skills ;)

id like to anal you

do you have any moles near your pussy?

Deliver my Hitler roll op!

last night i dreamt about raping you

this

Fuck me in the ass and I'll scream like the good little schoolboy I am ;)

You ever been fisted? If not, you are in for a treat.

I just drank a protein shake and shit in my pants lol shit was cash

I want you to suck on my genitals

I mean, do you wanna suck my dick and fuck?

rollll

The dubs have spoken twice

Are you DTF or not?

i have some diapers i want you to wear, while pole sucking

roly polly

Rerolling

"Haha jkjk that was supposed to go to my mom."

Quit casting spells on me and smoke this pole already

hah nothing nvm what time do you wanna go?

Send this.

reported, hidden, called the mods, emailed moot, emailed the admin, called the cops, called the state police, called the county sheriff, called your ISP, called the District Attorney, called Interpol, called the NYPD, called the State Attorney, called the LAPD, called Child Protective Services called the FBI, called US Homeland Security, called the CIA, called the NSA, called the US Marshals, called the local courthouse, called your State Constable, called London Metropolitan Police, called the German Police, called the TSA, called the US President, called the attorney general, called the National Guard, called the US marines, called the US Navy, called the US Air Force, called the US army, called the Royal Navy, called the governor of every state, called the Federal Air Marshals, called every sheriff deputy, called the Coast Guard, called the US Customs and Border Protection, called the RCMP, called every park ranger, called the mayor of every city in France, called the British Army, called the Queen, called NATO, called the Russian Air Force, called the Federal flight deck officers, called the UN, called the Corrections Department for every state, called the Australian Federal Police, called SWAT, called the Supreme Court, called the Mexican Police, called the White House, called the DEA, called the inspector general, called the Secret Service, called CNN, called ABC, called the vice president, called the senators for every state, called congress, called the pope, called CHP, called the Department of Fish and Wildlife for every state, called the internet police, called the US Capitol Police, called Trump,called Carrie Fisher,called Kaitlyn Nicole Davis and called the Party Van

I'll spot you, then I want to cum in your mouth. What time should I meet you there?

Re rolling

Look, we've been talking for a while now and it's always been a fantasy of mine for you to give me head. I know this is kind of upfront and personal but life is too short to keep these things to yourself. So will you please do me the honor of sucking my genitals?

I bet your pussy isn't as tight as my dog's!

Reroll

roll

"Fuck the gym. How bout we just go to my place and fuck 2nite

ROLL!

Just fucking send this OP, even if it doesnt get dubs

Oui oui je requie le succ dans ma grande pole!

This will work OP just do it

I'm tryna fuck your brains out

Roll

"I wanna spot this dick in your mouth"

Reroll

Winrar... You better deliver

Deliver my roll. Make it funny.