If you all love traditionalism so much why don´t you turn Amish...

If you all love traditionalism so much why don´t you turn Amish, they're 100% Germanic white colonies free of modern degeneracy.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amish
washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/02/26/the-impressive-american-high-school-senior-who-was-actually-a-23-year-old-ukrainian-man/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because any day now there will be a new age of empires game i swear

>not wanting to partake in the excesses and hedonism of modern society means going a cult
You heard him, anons. Time to shutdown turn off free will and individualism. We hive now

>you can just walk in on a Amish community and become Amish

Not sure, I imagine we could replicate the amish belief system take whats good put in what isn't degenerate out of the modern era, buy a big plot of land. Give it name and register it as a religious group It would only take organization membership and start up capital.

For the same reason we shouldn't let 6 GORRILLION Muslims into Europe.

The Amish have their thing, but if a massive amount of outsiders flood in the Amish way of life will cease to exist

i wish i could find some people to try and do this with

Pennsylvania user here.

The amish are a very moralistic people. They also are very fucking rich. I'm serious. The amish don't buy goods from the outside world. However -- they DO sell good to the outside world.

In harrisburg, the capital of pennsylvania, the largest market is 80% run by the amish. They sell good shit and they're all dressed in their traditional garb. They all speak their own pennsylvania dutch language with one another.

I honestly enjoy their presence. Ask me anything if you have questions about them.

I read there's an Amish type group that doesn't reject technology.

Probably Mennonites

I love nativism, not traditionalism . The Amish are WEAK

I live in Ukraine, I cannot just go live with the Amish.

are they growing fast enough to take over the US in my lifetime

Where do the Amish live?

North East USA, around Pennsylvania area.

Do they accept people from outside of their community

They are projected to number in the tens of millions by 2100, since they're basically the only white group besides mormons who have a notable birth rate.

I do not know.

Are they based?

>As of 2000, over 165,000 Old Order Amish live in the United States and about 1,500 live in Canada.[5] A 2008 study suggested their numbers have increased to 227,000,[6] and in 2010 a study suggested their population had grown by 10 percent in the past two years to 249,000, with increasing movement to the West.[7] Unlike most Americans who have had a birthrate too low to maintain the population since the early 1970s, most of the Amish continue to have 6–7 children while benefiting from the major decrease in infant and maternal mortality in the 20th century. Between 1992 and 2013, the Amish population increased by 120%,[8] while the US population increased by only 23%.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amish

Looks okay, but I'd probably have to give up my reaction images

so no

They're not really German, they're Swiss. They speak German but they come from what is today Switzerland.

Moderate degeneracy is the key to happiness in life.

I like to play video games, do drugs, have plenty of sex, work with software, jack off to hentai, watch movies, and discuss politics/study math

. Plus, they have no gyms. Although, I'm sure the guys are as fuck thanks to daily farm work.

because morality and technology aren't mutually exclusive

Mountain Jews huh? I guess that explains their separatism.

is it possible to grow a natural amish beard? my mothers side is Pennsylvania dutch and most likely amish at one point down the line.

>work with software
how is this in the same list as jack off to hentai, wtf

Yes, you can:

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/02/26/the-impressive-american-high-school-senior-who-was-actually-a-23-year-old-ukrainian-man/

I stay in front of the computer all day working with code and sending e-mails all day. Honestly, it makes me who I am.

I'd rather be on Mt. Athos desu

typical hue. you're still a monkey

Because they believe in heretical doctrine and their communities do not even strictly adhere to their own beliefs. Values are important, yes, but the Amish and Mennonite communities at large are immoral and corrupt, having only a facade of traditionalism and moral purity.

I have lived around these communities my entire life, they are known for stealing, incest, and having schisms based on what amounts to clerical dictatorship and a cult mentality.

I love traditional values, and these values are compatible with modern life. They may not be compatible with every single person in modern life, but they are compatible with the technologies and comfort afforded to us by human innovation.

As a side note, I don't see many Costa Rican posters, but I very much enjoy your country. I lived for three months in a village a few miles southwest of Turrialba. Thoroughly enjoyed the climate and people. Shame about the larger cities, but there you go. Overall, great country imo.

What do you study and could you help me get a start in programming.

I know that in the tech field people hire based on skill, not academics. But desu I went and studied CS anyway, you learn it more efficiently than on your own, and you have better resources than if studied alone (alone you only have reddit and other forums to help).

Anyway, decide on a language and get good. Have a reason to learn this shit other than 'I want to learn it', have a good project you want to create before starting. And money isn't a motivator, because it's not guaranteed. The rest is really just dedication. Then you can expand to more languages and shit, but no rush. Focus on your portfolio.

Remember, dominating a few karate moves will get you further than knowing a little bit of all the moves.

The Amish have the strongest grips ever. They hold back to avoid breaking your hand in a handshake

Not about the Amish, but you mentioned Harrisburg. I'm renting a place there for the next three months for a temp job. If you live there yourself, how is the city?

I used to live there. Lived right downtown. It's a nice city as long as you STAYDOWNTOWN or slightly north of there. The rest is fucking SHIT. Seriously. The capital of PA should be philadelphia. Harrisburg is a backwater were 0% of tax dollars are spent.

No. They have no political representation nor desire for poilitical representation. We are a different country as far as they're concerned.

Eh, relatively so.

Definitely possible.

Don't the Amish have a bunch of diseases exclusive to them?

Question - it seems to me like their birthrates would be pretty high. How come their enclaves, etc. do not expand in size? Are they just reluctant to buy more land, or can they just not afford it, or are they just content to live where they are? Or do they just lose a lot of members to conventional lifestyles?

They do expand

thank you, kind sir.

How do I join?

You can.

I wonder how they ended up doing in based Maine. I'm still perpetually surprised by how cucked their election results ended up being, but I figure it's all because of vacationer Massfags. I live in Mass about five miles from the NH border and my family has about 10 acres about 100 miles north in Maine right near the western border and it really does NOT seem like a place that wants to be culturally enriched by Jamal.

lol at south tampa amish, i've never seen or heard of this

The Amish do fine here. We also have the last remnants of the Shakers. Only four left. Kind of sad desu.

I'm not Amish.And I like shitposting on Sup Forums.

>not knowing what an abortion wheel is

Because their women are ugly and I don't want my kids to have genetic disorders.

>Amish
>traditional
smirkingEvola.jpg

i'm from Ohio and have family there who literally LIVE on their own land thanks to the amish

he drives the amish kids on a bus back and forth throughout the day and they pay him literally thousands a day

lucky motherfucker just does that and can afford to build his own house on his own land now

Interesting, I've never really been beyond the middle half of the state. I really think it could be a white paradise though. Godspeed, Mainebro.

What is this? Do they just make them work until the kid drops out prematurely?

They probably tie the poor child to the wheel and roll it down a hill, way less effective than a designated abortion hog

>tfw no amish bf to choke the shit out of me while plowing me harder than a cash crop

The best parts and people are above the middle half. The southern half of the state is like a completely different place.

amish refuse to assimilate. shit-tier crackas

fpbp