I met this girl 2 months ago and I'm starting to get feelings for her...

I met this girl 2 months ago and I'm starting to get feelings for her. She's actually very cool and she also like me a lot.

But, she's still actively in contact with het exes (she says that they are her friends) and... before we met she had a thing with like 20 different guys at the same time. She's still in contact with some of them.

She says that she only wants me right now and doesn't even want to have sex with anyone else than me.

I still have a lot of mixed feelings about that. What do I do?

She keeps saying that she had a wild past but wants only me anymore

Lollllllllllllllll get cucked sucka

I literally can't get sleep because I'm thinking about all the guys she fucked and sent nudes to before we started seeing each other

She even might have sent nudes to you guys, or had sex with you. Fuck

Pics bro. So we can we if she is as big of a whore as you think.

She admits herself that she was wild with the guys... I'm sure that she enjoyed the fuck out of their attention. But now she says that I'm the only guy for her and she won't send nudes to others anymore. I don't understand why she keeps them as her "friends"

Whats get snap handle so we can see how much she means that shes gonna be "loyal"

Lol you just want her nudes, don't you?

Boy, I got a 7/10 wife, a 8/10 side bitch, and an 11\10 bitch back home a few states away. I dont need the nudes. Im just tryna help you see through your emotions to the truth of whos gonna be in ya girl.

teenage mutant ninja howard-the-duck

Since you know about this stuff... why would she keep her old guys as her friends and snap them daily? She claims that she doesn't send them nudes anymore... their just friends right now.

I'm not getting into relationship although she would be so good girl for me...

Bruh get the fuck outa there.

If you have feelings it's too late; fucking her will only make you even more attached.

GTFO while you still have your manhood intact.

Or man up, and be a fucking ALPHA. Keep her on as your side chick and get her trained. But make sure she knows shes low on the totem pole and she's lucky to even be there. Then you go out and get yourself a couple fuck buddies and make sure she knows about em. Give 0 fucks about it as long as you're gettin yours kiddo.

I don't just want to leave... but I've told her lots of times that I do not want a relationship with her. She says okay but still promises to be loyal to me and won't send nudes to others.

But other than that, she's so cool actually. She never complains about anything, never fights, always tries to make me feel special, lots of sex, she cleans for me cooks for me etc

this
never make a girl who texts her exes your main

Yeah this is what I'm looking for. She actually knows I like to party and go out she doesn't care and never complains. She doesn't even drink alcohol lol

Then make it happen, just make sure she knows where she stands. None of that beta pussyfootin around shit.

You're lying to yourself. Listen to

Yeah you're right. But holy shit if it wasn't for the fact that she snaps her old guys etc she would be the best girl who Ive ever met

How exactly am I lying to myself?