B what do my gf just came home drunk and crying telling me she fucked her lesbian friend who she was drinking with

B what do my gf just came home drunk and crying telling me she fucked her lesbian friend who she was drinking with
>can smell the pussy on her breath.
Halp

Pic unrelated

Fuck her friend in a threesome

well, she cheated on your, so there's that
you should dump and kick her out OP

is the lesbian friend hot?
if so try to wrangle a 3way before dumping GF

this is most alpha move.

Tempting but lesbo is with a cop..im not sure i want those kinds of problems

Fuck her gay friend as payback

then kick her the fuck out rn and have a friend come get her shit tomorrow

also tell the cop that her gf cheated on her

Threesom. Sup Forums has spoken and so have my digits.

Now i just gotta return these engagement rings. Goddamn. And they are nice looking

get your money back and buy yourself something nice, or take a little vacation. Treat yourself bro. you're free

100% Nothing is better than watching someone used to getting a free ride realize the consequences of being a shitty person.

lol bitches getting btfo tonite.

so glad OP is not a cuck for once

youre retarded if you wanted to marry her because you obviously dont know her very well

dump her man

Tell her to fuck the cop ton prove that she loves you.

Brother was dating solid 8/10 who did nothing but mooched off of him, and still banged a druggee in an alley.

I gained a whole new level of respect for him when he broke up with her and packed her stuff.

TELL THE COP SHE CHEATED, THEN DUMP YOUR GF

pls op

for real. a real man has lines that cannot be crossed.

this

Err how am i retarded sir nigger? Everybody can do dumb shit

She tried to bait him even. Said she'd let him make up for it by hitting her.

you boot her ass yet?

Dump her and kick her out. She's a useless thot.

lol wat a dum bitch

Gonna get one more sucky sucky first

>>Tempting but lesbo is with a cop.

record her drunk admitting she had lesbo sex, kick her out, if she tries to claim abuse, show the video of you kicking her out and of her admitting to cheating

good man. Don't let her sleep there tho critical mistake

this event was surprising, which indicates you didnt know her very well

if youve been dating for

Tell her cheating is cheating even if it's with another girl and being drunk is no excuse. Wait until the morning then tell her what she's done if she has a foggy memory. The rest is up to you op. I'd try to break up with her if i were you since cheaters will always be cheaters honestly. There are tons of girls out there that'll love you and only you and i'd suggest looking for one and let all the cheaters die off

Well guess im young dumb and retarted. You win
Faggot

this. anything less is cuck-tier

The only thing that sucks about this is ill be losing some extra income. I can support myself but an extra 2500$ a month living in oklahoma is like gold out here

sorry if i was too harsh op. i know this is a rough situation

just know and love someone like the back of your hand before buying a ring

lol, look at the cuck trying to justify staying with his whore gf. you should propose to her tomorrow OP this was probably just a one-time thing ~.^

Who said i was staying? I just brought out the one con in this

other than the whole getting cucked by a chick thing

First answer is best answer.

Heres the thing. We got engaged a week ago

Fuck the extra income OP. Sharing your supposed GFs pussy and keeping her around for more income is beta.

Ya that does suck. But hey. You live and you learn

dump her, return the rings

such a whore move to cheat, especially post-engagement. imagine how much shit you would have lost in a divorce after finding something like this out

REEEEEEEEEE.

WHO GIVES A FUCK. SHE CLEARLY THINKS YOURE A BETA PUSSY WHO WILL LET HER WHORE AROUND.

this

no amount of money is worth the shame. unshackle yourself OP. plenty of nice girls in OK to date

she was in a threesome, if it was just the girl she wouldn't even consider it a thing. you can probably smell the dick on her breath too.

this user is yelling because he cared OP. listen to his words.

>got engaged a week ago
>immediately cheats

it doesn't matter if it was just a girl, it was done out of sexual desire, next it'll be a black dick. dump that whore.

for sure bro. What's your game plan now?

>She's a useless thot
she's a useless that hoe over there? that makes no fucking sense. i never understood that slang, thought it already died out but you proved me wrong sadly.

It is simple. You must kill her to appease the higher power

Smoke a blunt rn. I need to calm down. Shes going her foster moms house. I have work in the morning so will ultimately decide there

stay strong OP. She's gonna pull out all the stops to get you to take her back. Resist no matter how thick she lays it on. You're a strong man and you have worth. You deserve better. Keep telling yourself that and get her out of your life ASAP. Rip it off like a bandaid and it'll be alright

acronym is a word it does not mean the acronym.

You're taking time to "decide". Wow OP you're a fucking cuck. Your decision should of been made the minute she told you what happened. I hope you enjoy eating pussy while not knowing whether a cock has been in it that day or not.

REEEEEEEEEEE.

going to decide?

dump her you nigger. jesus christ youre just asking for another incident like this

I don't see why you're even trying guys. Once a beta always a beta.

I am just needing to relax. I am furious and deciding weather to just rip it off completely or be a asshole and ruin some lives

at the very least tell the cop so the lesbian gets her comeuppance too.

Personally after the gf leaves I'd toss her shit out on the sidewalk hit up walmart and change the locks, then block her number and all her social media. No time to deal with that kind of bullshit.

Listen man, I went through this exact same thing with my ex. Literally the exact same situation.

You can either let it slide and move on, maybe even suggest that if she's into girls that you're willing to experiement with her into group sex or just watching her with another girl. (Not that difficult of a situation to handle if done properly)

Or you can treat it like any infidelity and abandon the relationship, however this has its downside as well. You don't wanna (possibly) be the guy who's girlfriend left him for another chick.

I went with the first option, had 2 threesomes with other girls, and one encounter where I just sat back, drank and recorded them fucking. It was wonderful, I'm not gonna lie about that, but the relationship never really got back to it's normal state after the "Year of Debauchery" as we called it, and it ultimately ended 2 years later.

The choice is yours, but as usual, the situation is FUBAR.

Honestly just ruin lives and dip... That way years down the road you will have forgotten about the whore.

You have to be fucking JOKING. First of all, pretend everything is ok. Go get new locks, change them when she is gone, THEN dump the bitch an d throw her shit out.

Also, anyone using the terms "cuckold" or "beta" in this thread are the guys that have never pulled any girl in their lives, and you shouldn't take their advice.

dude, out of respect for the cop you have to tell him

seriously.

that works too. Ideally get it done within 24 hrs

Tactics. Just sayin, ya know?leave nothing to chance and trust no one. Know what I mean?

I might see where the first one goes because thats not a half bad idea as long as i get some too ya know? Still furious though. I apricciate all the ACTUAL advice the thread has given me.

for sure. not worth getting jacked or something. OP do this.

your FIANCE betrayed you in the worse way possible and you're going to let it slide on the off chance of a threeway?

wew lad what's it like to not have self respect?

Pretty great especially when you have been teetering on an hero for a while and might as well live it up before i go

this. my god.

dont be a bitch, OP. be a bitch and the real bitch wins.

>killing himself because of a female
that is the most pitiful thing I have ever read

Never said it was over her you niglord. Its alot of things thats been building up over years so fuck you

This. Good fucking lord, this is why your bitch ass wants to off yourself, and why she cheated. You have no self respect. Tell her off, kick the slut out. She knew what she was doing.

Then you're gonna encourage the degeneracy that caused this, and fucking try and get a dike whose probably a tumblr feminazi that hates men to try to 3way? You're fucking stupid, maybe you SHOULD off yourself to cleanse the gene pool.

>awe shucks my life is hard Ima kill myself no one luvs me
boohoo faggot man up kick that bitch to the curb get fit get money pursue your dreams and don't let other human beings determine your self worth and emotional state.

this. Guys like this are why girls think they can get away with this bs.

kys plz

>guys like this...

exactly. women are manipulative cunts

There are enough bandwagon terms in this post for us all to be sure that you're just a pissed off virgin.

aww look guys OP is projecting

youre seriously shitting on one of the best posts in this thread?

OP is a gigantic mangina.

>misspells dyke
>uses Tumblr feminazi
>whose instead of who's
>uses the number 3 instead of just typing three
>capitalize's should when the emphasis on the word is already applied
>references the "gene pool"

You shouldn't try to give advice about women when it's obvious that no woman would ever come close to you. You have a lot to learn user, and until you do, please keep your mouth shut.

it's good to rehearse reading skills while youre out for the summer

>your internet grammar is atrocious
>therefore no woman would ever be with you
>therefore your advice is false
You're a fucking retard with no critical thinking skills, therefore you should kys.

Not op, though I applaud you for trying to seem clever.

If you think that is one of the best posts in your thread, you can join that user on what would no doubt either be a trap thread, or a rule 34 thread.

Go back to you're waifus and stop trying to act like you know what you're talking about. Because anyone who knows anything about pulling women, can see through your bullshit.

tell her its okay and pull your dick out and let her suck it.

At this point I would guarantee that all of you are still in school, or at best emotionally stunted adults.

The grammar was a minor criticism, but a vital one. Confusing you and you're is a simple mistake, but who's and whose is only a mistake that a child would make, or someone whose first language isn't English. Also, using "kys" is only highlighting the fact that you're a moron who lurked for a bit, googled the lingo, and is trying to seem seasoned.

Spoken like a beta cuck

Jesus fucking Christ, you can't even insult someone correctly. Even if you believed what you were saying it would be "Spoken like a true beta, cuckold"

Shouldn't you be trolling a YouTube video that offends you?

>using perfect grammer and punctuation when on Sup Forums
>using a lack of such as an argumentative strategy

holy shit, youre one pretentious cunt

>inb4 grammar*

got you, bitch.

I'm with the other user, be sure to post your next report card.