Hey, Sup Forums

Hey, Sup Forums

I need some help. For a long time I have tried to grow a beard. For three years I've tried but the most growth I can get is on my chin. It gets super thick and I look like Amish. I hate it, the only way I can avoid looking like a greasy neckbearded fool is to shave every day.

I've tried everything, I've tried oils on my face, I've tried vitamins, and I've tried shaving every day. I've tried not shaving at all.

Dollar beard club looks promising. Do any of you have any useful tips? Or am I just damned to an eternity of fighting the Amish beard? My brother can grow a full beard, he's 19. My dad can grow a beard. What the fuck is wrong with me?

Pic is just an image I yanked off of google. Please help.

How old are you

Wait to be older. Every 6 months check.
Be healthy, eat Omega, increase testo, jojoba oil . Shave doesn't Work.

You grow hair in places or you don't. Its not gonna magically poof. Don't listen to the omega idiot either. You can eat dog shit and grow a beard. You don't have it. Sucks to suck.

Twenty-two.

Well, if I can't count on anyone else to be realistic with me I can count on Sup Forums. I think it may just be some shitty genetics. I'll probably just have to stick to shaving everyday.

lay off chicken, if you eat a lot of it. lift weights. eat nuts (not man balls, boyo).

how hard is it. im 20 and in 8 months its almost down to my nips.

shavings a meme, what you have to do is let it grow a bit and just trim it, letting the smaller hairs catch up by repeating the process.
depending on how old you are, it might take longer. mine didnt get full af until i was about 26.
my father has a full grown beard and he told me that he didnt grow his until he was about 30.

pic related.
me getting off work.

There ya go. Smart guy. I have a badass beard so I know whats bullshit or not. Try to keep a little stubble at least. Post your mess of a beard? Idk what you are working with son

I've had full beard since 16. It's shit tbh. Teens used to think I'm older than I am, older girls didn't wanna date a kid. Also, I'm balding at 19 & have hairy hands, legs & chest.
My point is there are downsides both ways

Believe it or not, there's a market for beard transplants. That's what all the faggot hipsters who can't grow beards do.

I keep some stubble. Just enough to look like a bit of a five o'clock shadow. I'll see if I can get a picture that I'm not totally ashamed of.

I'd rather just have an Amish ass beard than have a transplant.

Okay, so I'm laying in bed; that's why I'm shirtless. I swear, I'm not trying to impress everybody. I tilted my head up so you can see my chin better.

This is about 3 days after shaving. And it stays really patchy on my cheeks.

May I suggest a fake mustache with your Amish beard?

You may, because my mustache is bald on the center of my lip.

If anything it's a good conversation starter.

Kinda late but I'd give it to 25 to see if anything happens.

Could always just take a bunch of synthetic test

It's clear you dont grow in a lot of areas but you grown where it counts. What happens after 2 weeks? It might look off with that patchyness. Might just wanna grow the chin out. kill the shash. gg.

I'll give it a shot.

honestly, even though you can't grow the full on beard at least it still looks good. You clearly wont have a full beard, but that not entirely a bad thing

You knew /b would have your shit. Do it. let the chin ride and post when its glorious. Its gonna hurt like fuck but let it be then you wont even feel it. trust

Not everyone can be a man. That's why we have traps and tranny's.

Yep. Just shave it smooth and throw in a mini skirt and a pair of heels