3 days ago I was diagnosed hiv+

3 days ago I was diagnosed hiv+.

Here in colombia the social stigma towards the disease is fucked up. I am 25 years old, recently graduated from architecture, got a girlfriend that really cares for me and that makes me feel like a complete piece of shit. I told her about the results and she was comprehensive, but still with a lot of fear, she might be as well positive.

Today I was getting my cd4 and viral load tests, I blacked out at the laboratory. I felt peace for a long time, i felt like i was dying and it was good.

Suicide is an option, but my parents are really good people and I dont want them to feel worst as they feel by now...

How does a fellow Sup Forumstard react with this kind of shit? What would be your playlist for getting your shit together back again?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/national/health-science/new-hope-for-hiv-cure-as-child-remains-virus-free-years-after-final-treatment/2017/07/23/6a4e41ac-6fd8-11e7-8839-ec48ec4cae25_story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Self bump

Don't parade around screaming "I HAVE HIV" for starters
Medication nowadays makes transmission and stage advancement virtually nil. Nothing's change, this isn't the 70's where it was a death sentence.

How in the Hell did you get HIV?

>girlfriend
>architecture grad

needle drug user

Yeah that'd do it.

I've been thinking about this point, but living with 2 pills a day for the rest of my life sounds frustrating.

Also how do hiv+ patients travel? I mean, you need to be hooked within a health insurance plan. as long as you stay in your shithole is okay, but i was making plans to get a Master degree in canada or san francisco

stay in your own hellhole. you asked for this and you got it. don't come up here and infest our nations

What in the absolute fuck are you complaining about? There are people who take 10+ pills a day.

Your ass should already have insurance. And what backalley air travel service are you using that requires a blood test? Get your degree, quit bitching

Living with 2 pills a day is too much frustration for you to handle!?

1 how the fuck did you graduate
2 this story now sounds fake
3 maybe you should just kys OR man the mother fuck up bitch

Thats the same question im asking to myself..

Perhaps my girlfriend had it, or an ex. But im not that sexually active.

Doctors told me that the results came up really low, like at 1.10 (1+ is reactive) so it might be a false positive, but its quite unlikely

>not even once :(

hope not b8
save up and move up north. Canada maybe.
HIV is not a death sentence. You have skills.
Send for girl when you are settled. Here in
the US, you are the immigrant we need...
Life's not over, just a bit more.... more....
saludos.

you didn't get hiv from having sex with a woman. you are a needle drug user or have sex with men. stop lying to me. Do you think you are going to be able to lie to doctors? I know the statistics adn the reality of HIV transmission and less than 0.1% of new infections are women transmitting to men through sex, it effectively does not happen

Yep. This shit sounds faker and faker as it goes on

Not b8 at all.

Yeah, i need to man the fuck up and stop bitching about it, but its quite a process.

I know other people had it worst, but cant help myself being a little crying faggot.

There's still a small chance of a false positive. If the viral load appears -20 then they will proceed with a western blot test to confirm.

I was taking a shitload of antibiotics before the ELISA tests, so im trying to hold my hopes on that. But there's like a 95% chance im positive.

Never had anal sex, never got heroin, and here I am.

Holy shit you got BTFO

Did you sacrifice a gay man on the alter and got some of his blood in you on accident?

Dont they put you trouble with a previous diagnose of hiv+?

Medication is really expensive tho, but thanks user, ill keep in mind that for future research.

Good thing is that my family is in a good economic situation so... yeap.

Get cured like Magic Johnson did... Go to former soviet country, get all your bone marrow removed ( killed off using radiation ) get bone marrow transplant from a healthy donor as well as a total blood transfusion... spend 6 months recovering..go home virus free... Of course this will cost you upwards of 3 million dollars US but it can be done

Oh yea good thing I have 3 million dollars sitting in my bank account

Thats what you get for been a fagg OP

Well now you have lots of motivation to use your degree to become insanely successful

Sounds like your girlfiend reacted well because she already knows she had it, time to get cucked. Have fun looking for another whore with a literal aids dick

>but i was making plans to get a Master degree in canada or san francisco

Seriously, you could not have picked two better places to live with HIV than those two. IDK too much of Canada, though they do apparently have free healthcare for all, but San Francisco is known as the "gay mecca" of not only the West Coast, but the United States.

It is pretty fucking expensive to live there, but the free programs they havefor HIV care are likely to be the best and most available in the U.S.

Also since San Francisco is pretty much a "gay" city, people are very accepting there and there would be zero stigma concerning yet another person fighting the disease. I'd go as far as to say that if there was a cure to be found for it in the future, it might be found by someone who lives there.

Whaytever the case, it would not be infavorable for you to move there provide to you had the finaces. Beaautiful city, progressive minded, great healthcare, transportation systems, University and colleges and its on the west coast. And if your going to die, there is no better place to live out your last few years, decades than the Northwestern coast of California.

There is a bright light in your future, not clouds.
Stay positive, amigo

Ancestral Colombian here. Good luck.

Does this case have any scientific paper on record?

I've been reading about new antiretroviral madication that could help avoid pills but it is on an experimental phase

HIV is already cured.

most of the people here are cunts. And the guy saying good luck finding someone else is retarded, who is she gonna be with other than you if you have it. I'm sure she'll stay. so maybe just let all happen and enjoy the remainder of your life with her.

Was getting the same plot on my head. Perhaps she didn't knew but she suspected it.

Im not in the position for judgement. I'd rather go by the "lets support each other" kind of shit

OP detected

Wonderful to hear.
Haven't really been keeping up on my HIV news these days, but I guess its good we have faggots like you spreading the word.

The reason I posted Canada (I don't live there, I'm in the US) is that medicine costs are better and much cheaper and they value skills and education

You moron. Hiv is not "cured" you trogoldyte retard.

It is TREATABLE and there hs been evidence that it can be controlled, to some degree, but it has not been "cured" get your fucking facts straight or go back and post pics of your anus filled with sharp[ies on redditt

washingtonpost.com/national/health-science/new-hope-for-hiv-cure-as-child-remains-virus-free-years-after-final-treatment/2017/07/23/6a4e41ac-6fd8-11e7-8839-ec48ec4cae25_story.html

Thanks man, i really appreciate it.

I'll be looking for more info.
I dont want to go as a parasite. I really hope to contribute in my field.

We are waiting for the results of the hiv stage, as soon as I reach the undetectable level i might be going to san francisco for more research.

Muy buenos deseos y buenas vibras desde la casa :)

>you are the immigrant we need

I'm not sure what this faggot is high on. We do not need HIV positive immigrants.

Stay in your 3rd world shithole, OP. Don't bring your diseased ass to North America.

I'm trying to not be a dick to someone who already wants to kill himself

It's actually been cured in one case, but that's it.

>stupid fag making shit up because he knows nothing

San Fran want's nothing to do with it's HIV ridden faggots. He is high on that Cali kush and is just trying to be nice to op, or wants him to go out there so that he lives in one of the shittiest places in the world for keks. Canada is infinitely superior in ops situation for free health care

Two words will change your life and outlook on this event: WEAPONIZED SEMEN

Lawl.

You know the epidemic in this continent started there, right?

:p also chill, im not going as a parasite, would be paying my treatment and my master degree as well.

And i'd rather to get cancer before spreading the virus.

Go fuck yourself, loser.

There' nothing made up about any of that.

and OP, shouldn't listen to this faggot. Probably one of the few handfuls of nationalists left in the city who masturbates to his Clint Eastwood Dirty Harry poster at night, while stuffing a swastika'd dildo up his ass and listening to Hitler rallies at full blast on his ipod.

Ok fine I admit it been sucking girl dick, but it doesn't count because I'm not homosex and she was a qt trap so idk where aids came from

forgot the link addressing the gay nationalist

Don't come at all. Keep your diseased ass away from North America.

Share it with the world! Because sharing is caring.

Anyone who disagrees with me is a nazi!!!

Me da pena oir eso user, pero no serĂ¡ el fin, tienes familia como e leido que es muy buena y una novia que es comprensible, apegate a ellos recuerda que ya hay tratamientos que lo controlan y podras vivir sin problemas mientras te cuides. Espero que todo salga bien y espero que sea un horrible error.

HIV deserves the social stigma.

I'm not certain you know how these sorts of viruses actually work. Even if you manage to kill the viruses themselves, any infected cells have had their DNA permanently altered to make more virus cells. You can't "cure" the virus without either killing all the cells that had their DNA altered, or somehow undo the alteration, neither of which would happen with your suggestion.

If i ever will be in your situation i would just get as many stupid hoes infected as i can. No shit m8, rly

I found a cure, its called suicide. After some time all his cells gonna die.

Bro, el tener vih ya no es lo mismo que antes en cuanto a calidad de vida, actualmente puedes llevar una vida plena y llegar a vivir lo que una persona que no tiene vih, reflexiona un poco sobre tu vida y empieza a darle sentido. Suerte hermano.

>I'd rather go by the "lets support each other" kind of shit
Fuck that shit, press charges and have her sent to prison for attempted murder or whatever faggot charge they have in your shit-hole of a "country".

>sucked a boypussy.
>from a hiv infected trap
>maybe..

It was a qt trap? Don't you think the better looking the trap the higher the chances to be an hiv trap?

Traps are the ones who do prostitution to get their hormone shit and surgery done. The get fucked in anus and fuck in anus without condom and you be like "uh oh it was a sweet trap he couldn't do this to me. Maybe it was my hell of a hoe gf which I fucked in the ass without a condom before getting her tested"