Calmly and rationally, without insulting anyone else, explain why you personally have chosen not to own a firearm

Calmly and rationally, without insulting anyone else, explain why you personally have chosen not to own a firearm.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vwSec4WYBH4
gun.deals/catalog/brands/145
sportsmansguide.com/product/index/taurus-709-slim-semi-automatic-9mm-3-barrel-71-rounds?a=1831542
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

But I do.

because i know exactly how mad I can get sometimes and I have on a few occasions blacked out. I don't want a gun in the off chance that I shoot someone when I shouldnt have

I do though

I own a couple. I live in the country on an acreage with animals. It's more of a tool than for self defense purposes.

I have better things to spend money on for now
I would like to practice and achieve my dream of being a sharpshooter though

Because it's a fucking complicated here in Canada.

I don't need one.

Try living in California

Lack funds.
Not 21 yet (Live in Connecticut)
Been to mental hospital in past for suicide so probably wouldn't allow me anyway.

I understand that while it is a tool I have no need for it. No need to increase my chances of shooting myself or someone else or some accident occuring. People are assholes but tend to be all bark. It is more useful to know how to diffuse a situation than to escalate. Nor do I wanna live like a paranoid fool constantly pumping cortisol in my body for a false sense of security. If someone really wants you dead your gonna be dead. Gun or no gun.

I live in Canada and I'm too lazy to apply for a firearms license and to train how to handle one.

I'll just die if someone tries to kill me. Rip.

I don't give enough of a shit to bother defending myself.
I have however thought about securing one just in case I finally decide to end my life.

But I do, like 10 of them.

Also, fuck anyone who doesn't believe in the right of an individual of posses and bear arms. Fuck them to death.

Is there a magazine loaded in that rifle in the middle?

>baby-shit green applied to only some of the pieces
>UH-OHTech (TM)
But why tho?

OP here, I lived in California for 21 years. I had many guns there. Pic related from when I lived in California.

They're all plastic.

cuz I do what I want

Shit my bad, no automatic knives allowed in any context in California, THIS is from when I lived in California.

It's from a fucking TV show. A guy buys a shitload of guns and a grenade out of the trunk of a car so he could shoot up a butcher shop run by literal zombies selling the brains of murdered homeless teenagers to other zombies to keep them from going Romero.

Warning: iZombie spoilers
youtu.be/vwSec4WYBH4

Damn, I've always enjoyed the AESTHETICS on the HK P7, just has such an 80s feel to it.

Does it make you feel as much like James Bond and/or a Miami Vice detective as I think it would?

Because im poor

Too much temptation to use it on myself, so probably never gonna get one

Ah a TV show, that explains it. I've never seen it, from the discription I probably never will. I'm just drunk and looked at it like who the fuck stores their shit like this?

Here are mine.

^basically this

I'm an alcoholic, and would likely shoot someone or myself else.

Do you have Netflix? You should check it out before you watch the video.

No, I have Walthers for that. P7 is too heavy to feel sneaky spy with.

By the way, that's a shotgun.

well i'm a felon for 1, but before i became a fuck up i really have no desire to own one. and i don't live in a place where it would be necessary

If I can't carry here then what's the point

The point is I bought it in California with lots of other guns, it's not like you can't buy them there. Or that they are even hard to buy. Pic also related from California.

Almost mandatory in AZ.

I personally do not feel that it would make me safer, or make me feel safer in my home.

Statistically, having a firearm in my home makes me more likely to be shot than not having one.

I don't want to have the hassle of securing a firearm, or maintaining one, or worrying about whether I can get to it, or if it will function properly when I need it.

I think guns and gun ownership should be more heavily regulated. At a minimum, they should be regulated as much as owning and operating a motor vehicle is – mandatory training and licensing, annual fees to support the training and licensing infrastructure, and some level of minimum insurance requirement for accidents and misuse.

I don't have a problem with guns. I see no point in repealing the second amendment, but we also shouldn't forget that it allows for a *well regulated* militia.

Because I own 5

Please for my autism move your optic back an inch or forward an inch, so it's entirely on one or the other rail. For unaltered accuracy, preferably on the receiver. You just holding that forward grip is moving your optic whether you notice it or not.

Noice

You misunderstood me. I know I can buy them here but our stupid laws prevent me from carrying them around. I don't go to the range often enough to justify buying my own guns if I can't carry them everyday

Damn son, thats a lot of German engineering you have there.

By the way, how much did the P7 cost you? I'd actually he interested in owning one someday if the ergonomics aren't as shit as it implies.

Stop SHITPOSTING ON Sup Forums GODDAMMIT

inb4 100 butthurt replies

I paid $1,000 in 2003-ish.

They don't cost that anymore.

make me kot

I'll put a lock on your sips

I can't afford one. If I could, people would be dead by now.

if you really wanted people to be dead then you would find a way to get one

Obvious troll is obvious

Lol if you really desired to kill some people there are tons of other ways. You're just saying that

Today on Sup Forums I got triggered by a post in a gun thread.

You are scared of guns and the personal responsibility that they require. You believe that because you do not have the maturity and fortitude to take your safety into your own hands that nobody else has those qualities.

The rest of your so called points are a summary of cherry picked statistics that are distributed by one of the major political parties obsessed with using your fear of yourself to enslave you.

Or something like that?

I'm sure you're just baiting in open water, but I'll bite.

During the century-or-so that the constitution was written, the phrase "well-regulated" was in common usage to mean "properly functioning" or "in working condition"
The phrase had no implication of the word "regulated" meaning "controlled by the government"

It meant that the militia was to stay well-equipped and trained, and using equipment equal to what the government was using.
Ya know, in case the government overstepped it's boundaries and had to be put down, like the situation they had just came through.

Im a felon

excellent life choices, faggot

OP here.

So am I, according to the state of Washington.

Didn't stop me from buying lots of guns.

This is a perfectly reasonably opinion. Not practical reality, but a good opinion. People upset by this are wrong.

I can't I'm in Europe and the gov says only they can have them.

No shit but I like making it personal. Plus Delaware sucks when it comes to getting a CCP.

It's a lot of money

>This is a perfectly reasonably opinion
Stop enabling that level of faggotry burrito

>FN FAL has tacticool bullshit and animu trash all over it
>Does not even have proper Rhodesian "baby-shit-green and yellow" paint scheme
Are you even trying, fag?

Other than that, everything else looks pretty ok. But you're still a queer until you un-fuck that FAL.

Primarily, cost

I don't fear myself. Thanks though.

>rhodie painting an stg58
Take your shitty, uneducated, normie fucking opinions right out

Don't got any money rn

what, in your opinion, is "a lot of money" ?Assuming you'd purchase one if the cost was not prohibitive, there are several options open to you if you'd like to become an owner

no point, i feel safe without one.

I had to sell my M1 Garand to pay bills

Save $150 and you can buy a brand-new Hi Point.

Sure, they're ugly as shit, feel like holding a brick, and use single-stack mags, BUT they're honestly probably the most reliable handgun ever designed.
DemolitionRanch on youtube recently did a torture test on one, including shooting it in the chamber with another gun, and it still fucking worked perfectly fine.

Liar

>150 dollars
Where tho?

They're expensive you retard

Fuck, that's heavy

Without insulting.

Sportsman's Guide
Cheaper Than Dirt

or go to their website
>not that user

Literally any gun store in America sells them.

Just walk in and ask for a Tyrone Special and they'll hook you up

Which is worse, a Taurus or a Hi-Point?

gun.deals/catalog/brands/145

Already found one

That's cool man. When the time comes to protect yourself or your family I'm sure the inconvenience and danger of owning a firearm will still not be worth it.

Good luck with life living on your knees. Coward.

Thanks, but Sportsman's Guide is where I found it. Looks like a nigger made it. But if it's reliable and I can get it cheap, why not?

See
Taurus for quality control, Hi Point for ergonomics and looks

I stand by my point

is it that hard to imagine someone who doesn't feel an overwhelming sense of fear in their daily lives that they don't need a gun?

I mainly have a knife in my drawer so that i don't shoot my dog

It's not about fear at all, faggot. It's about protecting your land and those around you.

How's this? sportsmansguide.com/product/index/taurus-709-slim-semi-automatic-9mm-3-barrel-71-rounds?a=1831542

i have a gun thus i dont have that sense of fear. is that hard to understand?

Canadian here, I have three and i'm saving for a fourth and fifth. It's possible, you just have to be diligent.

They're literally made to be the cheapest piece of shit firearm that still functions.
Greatly beloved by gangbangers who just need a "heater" for cheap.
And when you're holding it sideways, who cares what it looks like?

because you are afraid that your land and those around you will hurt you? uh fear?

if you aren't fearful then what motivates you to seek protection?

But I'm White

Your point is fine, apologize for insulting OP and be nice.

youre talking to someone who is delusional about the world around them and thinks because he locks his door at night he's fine, youre pissing into the wind ideologically speaking

It's not fear. It's the fact that not owning one allows others to have an advantage.

Never heard of it, but it looks to be the sub-compact version of the PT111?
My mom carries the PT111 and from my own personal experience it's fairly decent.

Without insulting.

well it's worked so far and statistically speaking, it's worked out for the vast majority too.

Because the easiest way to commit suicide is to put a gun to your head and pull the trigger.

Then save up the extra cash and buy a Glock 19 like everybody else

and what advantage is that?

No user, that's usually the easiest way of turning yourself into a vegetable

Stupid cunt.