Drugs may be for losers but at least I know what I am. And I get gud drugs...

Drugs may be for losers but at least I know what I am. And I get gud drugs. What are you and what are you vices you stupid cunts.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=88HuH50NtD8
youtube.com/watch?v=lwJGp2mgb9Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Small lines you fag

that's confectionery sugar

Weed Xanax cheap liquor mushrooms and really anything that numbs my brain. I wanna try coke but idk if it's worth it for the price

dirty ass countertop is no place for powder

I used to do good drugs then I turned 23, grow up

Marijuana, Nicotine in all its forms; mostly dip, cigarettes, and spliffs.

Also a pretty steady addiction to Kratom, pic related.

guy if you're gonna do drugs you might as well do heroin. not even bullshitting you. go for the euphoria.

I once fell inlove with a woman, eleven yeara ago this day.She became my obsession and addiction. We made plans for the future and everything was great.
4 years ago
She was kidnapped, raped, drugged, abused and mentally ruined during a job interview in a little town in Mexico.
I still love and talk to her to this day, tho I can never be with her again. I have a different woman in a different life. I still close my eyes and see her.

This

>coke and booze
I guess you want to kill your liver faster than you kill yourself

youtube.com/watch?v=88HuH50NtD8
youtube.com/watch?v=lwJGp2mgb9Q

I live where kratom is illegal but I see vendors online. Would it be safe for me to order from these vendors

they won't ship to you

I cant help smoking myself into oblivion.
Its the only time i forget everything and feel happy.
>id drink because its cheaper but id rather not beat the shit outta my body more than i already do
>easier to get away with smoking weed than being a raging alcoholic too

I used to do some coke whilst boozing. Wasn't worth the come-down on top of a hangover. Literally wanted to die each time. Tread carefully user.

Going to do extasy today first time sooo exited as 16

if those were oxys you might deserve this internet i'm giving to you.

Damn, I am obsessed with opiates and euphoria that comes with them but its difficult to find where I live. I bought kratom from some guy at my highschool a few years back and fell in love its ass that its illegal now

I am a persuader and I do not do drugs.

>Alcohol, Marijuana, Coffee, Fast Food . . .

If you can get good drugs, might as well invest in psychedelics OP (or anyone reading). They have a track record of making overall positive life changing effects. Only gotten to try a few over the last 5 years. Fucking blows . . .

Weed and vidya enhances my mexican sides laziness

Really? I've thought about it that way before but I've never been sure. I feel like it's a nice way to gain a false sense of happiness and also die, so win win.

Do you live in one of the illegal states user?

There's this new drug on the streets of where I live. They call it "Drift". I just call it acid because it can really fuck you up. The price of Drift varies by its quality. Good drift gets you high for around three to four hours, and costs about 22.20 bucks for the pill. Bad drift gets you high for one hour or so, costing up to 14 bucks. I've tried some worse concentrations of drift on the pill that had me pay five, six, to seven bucks per pill, and got me high for fifteen, maybe twenty minutes.

The moment your trip ends, your fucked. Picture headaches and vomiting. But, like with all drugs, the moment it starts. Believe me or not when I type this, but Drift gets you to another dimension, and I mean it.

I keep running on occasional good drift pills(hard to come by). Scrounge up money with info on the other d. Eventually the big guys will get me and I'll be finished, until then, I'll keep enjoying the drift.

As mentioned earlier, Drift has this small percentage of chance on getting you on overdose when you swallow the pill. Be it your only pill(we usually just take one for the whole dive) or your first try, some drifters had the unfortunate luck to fall down to the ground, dead.

Heroin doesn't even feel that good compared to the other pharmaceutical opiates you can get. The only way heroin does feel better than MOST pharma opiates is if you shoot it, but that's retarded for a new user to immediately start shooting heroin.

Bs

I was reluctant to try coke at first because I thought the same way you do. I recently tried it and it was pretty amazing. Don't overdo it though. Obviously you'll be addicted, but also broke.

I love weed, coke, heroin, shrooms, oxy, vicoden, etc. I love everything, I don't think I've tried anything that I didn't like.

opana is my shit, impossible not to love living while high. havent been high in over 2 months, about to cop a pill tomorrow. can't wait.

Long term affects of smoking weed?

102 days clean and sober here.ill pray for you user.
Heres a pic of my wifes ass.she just got an opiate blocker implanted.

lol I did exctasy with some friends and just had a terrible realization as to how stupid and shitty of a person I am

>I get gud drugs
>doing tiny lines of fucking rocked up coke

lol

especially opana. oh man. i dont IV so i dont touch dillys usually and opana.... oh man

Pics too big.

Luciferium gets me pretty high. I feel like I'm superman. Punchin through walls, survivin the bullets of the guetto. Unfortunately, like the name suggests, its a deal with the devil. They say that if you stop taking the drug, nanos inside you will go crazy and fuck up your body. I have a limited stash of Luciferium, and am always on the look out for more, but I'm not sure on what the dealers will have me do, since you end up doing anything for another fix else you're dead.

Sounds like synthetic marijuana extract lol

bueno ese

checked

checked, ever heard of making POPPY SEED EXTRACT TEA? You can get this at almost any place that sells organic shit. Bobs Red Mill for instance... there is actually a chance you can overdose (extremely small, only a few ever) because there is no way to determine how much of the opiate is actually in the seeds.

What I've heard basically.

23.5 year old alert

>23.5 year old alert

>Drugs may be for losers
Only because these nerds moms said so.
Seriously, if you like it, do whatever the fuck you want. Just don't let drugs take control of your life, you control your high and get on with your life as normal.

That's what I do and I'm pretty well off right now.

Dilaudid definitely beats heroin in terms of that transcendental rush of euphoria. Opana is just the greatest shit ever for everything. Opana is so fucking great. I've never shot opana but I've had IV hydromorph and heroin, and I can only imagine how great opana would be intravenously. I've only ever snorted or plugged it though, really hard to find, and even harder to find in a readily abusable format.

When I was in high school, I ran this club that aimed to take down the dealers of marijuana on the school. We got into all sorts of trouble, and eventually, when our last insider got turned, I volunteered to use the drug only to get information. We ended up arresting the fuckers, got even in the local news. Problem is, I got hooked. I grow a few plants in old boots and shoes in an alley. Am a cop now.

>stupid cunts
Do I scent an Aussiefag here?

I'm like the expert in all matters poppy seed tea. I've been doing it for years and years.