What's her name, Sup Forums?

What's her name, Sup Forums?

Jenna

Barbara

Melanie

Oprah

Its sad because she is cute and interesting and we hang out and talk on her porch here and there on nights, but the problem is that she shows no interest. She knows I like her though.

John

lost it

Daenerys. I got a bad STD that makes my dick grey and rocky tho. also it would be statutory rape tho, shes like 15 and im in my 50s.

Brooke

alex

Chloe

Jamal, she had the prettiest BBC.

Brooke and Nikki

I actually don't have a crush on any girls. Is that weird?

didn't know this was a crush thread, i repeal my melanie post

grace

there is no name Sup Forumsrother. ive given up

Annie.

Maise

Kek

Damn bro, i feel you. but don't give up!

there are plenty of woman out there and a lot of them feel how you do... myabe lower your expectations? grow a pair of balls? just walk up to a girl and ask her if she wants to go out to watch a movie or buy them stuff.. that works...

or just rape them.

Sophie

Lola

alex

Kyle
y
l
e

Tylee

Ana

katie

I can't even dare to say her name. It just reminds me that that time i spent knowing her laugh, her face and her being is long gone. Like the light trapped in Silmarils it belongs to an old age. You can never reclaim it. You can think about how you were the happiest you will ever be but...its too late. Why say the name, it just hurts. The key lads, the key is to just drop all emotion. That is when you can live. Only a little.

laura

don't know what his real name was though

Marissa

margarie

it seems she has forgotten me. every night I think of her and going home. but alas I have to finish school. she hasn't spoken to me in weeks. maybe she forgot about me. maybe everyone back home has...

We get along like a couple, but it's never gonna happen (at least she enjoys the sex)

America

Jen. She's my wife.

Steph, she is my fiancé who was killed by a drunk driver 8 years ago.

Just had a dream about steph last night, was the happiest I have felt in a long time. Woke up, not real, felt off all day.

Fucking bleh

Isabelle. She doesn't deserve the mention, though.. gave her my all, she decided a life of degeneracy was more exciting. These women are mostly the same, at my age.

To anyone under 30 in this thread, no reason to worry about Her. Work on you, your woman will come to you. It sucks, but it won't forever

Sarah

Pepper

She's a 2 dollar hooker don't go for it.

Yasmin

Alissa

Janie. She's okay.

Speaking her name brings some release. Let's yourself know you're better than the power her name brings. Be strong, user. Take control of your life

Sterre. We'll meet again one day. But today's not the day, and this year is not the year.

I had a girl, but we drifted apart. We stopped loving each other she cheated. She broke it off and for 3 years now I haven't been able to feel anything. I don't feel sad happy lonely or anything at all. It's like I can't even love people anymore. I don't feel anything for my family I have been dating a new girl for over a year now and all she does is annoy me. I'm only there for the pussy and honestly I don't know what the fuck I'm doing. I know if I break it off with the new girl I'll never talk to another girl again. I think she knows and idk man. I don't want anything like I did before. I don't have dreams. All I want to do is sit down play vidya and stare at the ceiling. I can't even get myself to do anything else. Anybody else here the same?

Krissi

Faith
I hate myself for still loving her

nibbles

Reimu

No Idea. I go to uni with her, and we only looked at each other. I'm too shy and awkward to talk to her, because so much time passed that we never talked and every time I see her it just gets more awkward.

I want to talk to her, to get things sorted out, but fuck, I can't, because it has gotten so weird.

Fucking what

Abbie

Tara.