Have y'all heard Joji's new track?

Have y'all heard Joji's new track?

youtube.com/watch?v=IDZkdkPHQ00

I liked it.

you aren't welcome here.

sage

Why didn't you sage? You bumped this imbecile's thread. Always put sage in the options field.

sage

reddit pls

Not music
sage

fuck....this is good...kinda of

>taking the soundcloud rapper alter of a dime-a-dozen 'humour' youtuber seriously

>Not music
and who exactly are you to define whats "music" and "not music"?

not bad. I have a feeling someday he'll make something great if he can synthesize all his skills into a coherent style and ditch the memes. Wierd McDonalds Rap is still his peak

not OP but I think so too but I feel like he'll have to make something really profound to escape the filthyfrank curse and be taken seriously
i think hes really unique though, hes got his own style and people compare it to stuff like nujabes but joji gives off this really specific feeling and its genuinely pretty

Nothing special. There's better music than this in the Soundcloud threads

overrated pos

Go away George, you're not funny

Unoriginal

literally sounds like every song he's ever made.

that's because most people immediately associate anything lofi hiphop as 'nujabes-esque' which definitely isn't true.

>88 rising

What did he mean by this?

wow this is fucking shit

H is eighth letter of the alfabet.
So HH, Heil Hitler. Heil Hitler rising.

"Replying to a thread stating that you've reported or "saged" it, or another post, is also not allowed."
Enjoy

lol hes riding the lofi hip hop wave but with the twist of singing badly over it. jk i like you joji but your humor sucks. its okay.

Wait, HOL UP....

Is FilthyFrank a motherfucking NATSEE??!?

Just when I think he's about to throw off his SoundCloud-tier label, he just puts it back on wears it proudly.

B O R I N G

DUDE NUJABES
DUDE LO FI HIP HOP
SAD ANIME GIRL LISTENING IN BEDROOM COVER ART YOUTUBE MIX

Who the fuck cares all his self titled 'romantic garbage' sounds the same. He is and always will be soundcloud tier.

his music is very mediocre but i still like it for some reason

this.also i hate the fact that that part in the McDonalds song is so short

>SAD ANIME GIRL LISTENING IN BEDROOM COVER ART YOUTUBE MIX
kek