Sup Forums crowd

>online demographics of alt right politics

is everyone here a 18-30 y/o male? does Sup Forums have femanons or older normies who came here after reading about this place elsewhere? are there any seniors even?

i think Sup Forums is largely old Sup Forumstards who grew up, got serious about stuff and ended up here and redpilled....right?

>i think Sup Forums is largely old Sup Forumstards who grew up, got serious about stuff and ended up here and redpilled....right?

Yeah but i was here when it was called /news/

>i think Sup Forums is largely old Sup Forumstards who grew up, got serious about stuff and ended up here and redpilled....right?

yup, 23 y/o here millenial faggot her

I'm 61 years old

YOURE A FUCKING WHITE MALE

YOU'RE ALL FUCKING WHITE MALES

I'm a femanon and I'm just here to trigger these retards

were you a channer or did you stumble onto this place with all the recent infamy? im legitly curious

>Painfully average 5/10 20 year old with bland features, dirty dishwater blond hair and who thinks he's hot shit
Most of Sup Forums wouldn't even make it on /soc/.

No, that image is what Sup Forums looks like. Sup Forums tends to be more attractive. In my experience (since every board thinks it's /soc/ and has selfie attention whoring threads now), Sup Forums is by far the ugliest board.

That nigga so poor his MAGA hat is 'shooped.

Post you're feets. :33333

I'm 43. I've been on Sup Forums since 2007. There's lots of middle-aged dudes here, don't fool yourselves into thinking it's just kids.

Protip to 4channers: YOU'LL NEVER LEAVE.

What about 8/pol/.

Sup Forums -> /r9k/ -> Sup Forums -> Sup Forums > Sup Forums -> Sup Forums -> Sup Forums

Some of us are in our mid-40s, used to be Democrats, regret Obama, and think Hillary is evil incarnate because we remember her as the First Lady.

Never tried it. Is it worth visiting?

It's full of lolbergs, shills, shit mods, and slavphiles

So yeah, if you like it here you'll love it there. It's the same shit

is everyone here a 15-20 y/o male? does Sup Forums have femanons or older normies who came here after reading about this place elsewhere? are there any seniors even?

ftfy

I'm actually a 33 year old, liberal Bernie supporter. I've been on Sup Forums since 2007. But as soon as I mention my political stances on any thread the Sup Forums echo chamber brigade comes out of the woodworks to label me as bait or a shill so they can continue their circlejerk uninterrupted by opinions that aren't their own.

never been there but their website was down for a while and they migrated here, they were some of the biggest faggots i've ever seen on this board. unless you wanted an outright race war tomorrow you were JUST UGH FUCKING RETARD KEK

the reason they are on a different website is because they need a hugbox just like the lefty faggots. with just minimal trolling they sperged out incredibly hard.

dude free shit lmfao

haha yeah those stupid lolbertarians

also we should give up our guns

Close enough. We are looking for American fighters. Must be white Christian and loyal to the USA. Apply with the secret white hand signal to Muslims.

>I'm actually a 33 year old, liberal Bernie supporter.
You probably live with your mother and don't pay taxes.

Agreed, fellow enlightened cousin fucker.

also we shouldn't have roads

let's just start with immigration

how the fuck do you think not enforcing our laws and not having a border is a good idea?

why don't you kill yourself you singaporean piece of literal shit!!! ugly gook cockroach.

check these

I'm a US Navy vet and I live with my wife and son.

im an 86 yr old black woman

Yeah I figured you didn't work.

correct. I am 31 and have channed since 07 or 08

Sup Forums is called the hivemind for a reason

that spirit has been greatly diluted on Sup Forums but here where the sun doesnt shine the old heart of user lives on

Wow because I said any of that.

36 yr old femanon. I like a few other boards, mainly /an/ and /x/ , but this one is home

How much do you miss /news/?

What is the deal with fembots and /x/

>/news/
come on son

Yeah you called it dude.

>came to Sup Forums at 22 in 08, left, came back, left, came back to Sup Forums a year ago
>saw how hard it sucked, came right to Sup Forums. still lurking for the most part
>like an old fag would

Shit son you just proved your a welfare queen!

no it's pure cancer and always has been

Her son?

For me, yes. But there are an equal amount of alt right women our age group, there just not shitposters.

The Trumpfaggotry has gotten so bad here that even open Libertarians get attacked to hell and back. It's kinda retarded.

I mean, I'll be voting Trump in the fall because fuck Clinton, but the fervor for him here is irrational.

>mfw I'm a 36 year old boy

26 year old femanon checking in

>But there are an equal amount of alt right women our age group
Yeah, no. Most women are Leftist.

26 y/o male and I have a soft spot for x, its like reading a compilation of shitty short stories.

you said you support bernie, and that is what he supports

20 year old FUCKING WHITE MALE

felt like Sup Forums went to shit so i visited a bunch of other boards and stuck with this one

I was a Sup Forums tard in like 2008.

Im a 27 year old american of mexican descent.

I'm a libertarian. Fuck welfare and fuck liberals who want to use the government to steal my money for them.

This is exactly me

How many people here mixed race? I get a feeling a lot of pol americans are mongrels. Lots of half beaners and half asians. I'm half beaner, feels hybrid.

>Canada

Probably a tranny.

>shitposted on Sup Forums
>moved to /new/
>then Sup Forums
>left when moot got cucked
>came back
accurate

20 y/o American male of South Asian descent.
I've been here since 2010.

So he was right about you not paying taxes

35yo FUCKING WHITE MALE.
Can't believe how many years I spent wasted on Sup Forums watching a livestream of a card stand in Times Square waiting for OP. I did Sup Forums from 2009-2013 then only Sup Forums after that. I was always Sup Forums-oriented politically but certainly have become more radicalized here,

How does it feel to be able to post under the American flag while disguising your poo-in-loo nature?

Im 18 I know a girl whos 17 that uses Sup Forums and tumblr.

Ben?

There's no women on the internet.

>tits or gtfo

Why do /x/ and Sup Forums go so well together is the real question

Pretty good t.bh.
I can talk shit about Pakistain without sounding like a self hating cuck.

>Sup Forums willingly giving info to a self-described data mining thread

how far we have fallen

Short answer?

>Because we have the capacity to think and question.

I just turned 28. I have been married for nearly three years, I have a one year old daughter, and I just finished a graduate degree. I live in Los Angeles.

I used to be part of the rightwing libertarian movement and watched guys like fringe, Libertarian realist and Morrakiu. most of them talked about race realism and I started to accept when more and more data came up, after a while I realized that libertarianism only works when you have a population that highly intelligent and open boarder encourages not only people of low IQ races and cultures to immigrate but the lowest part of the crop. Became more pragmatic and conservative over time until admitted to myself I was a nationalist about 6 monthes ago

>card stand

Now why do you have to remind me of that

Shit was fun thou

Now i feel bad for the owner

Probably me too, I started out browing Sup Forums and /fit/ when I was in college (2007 or so), then went to Sup Forums, now it's just Sup Forums

Wow you hit the nail right on the head there champ

W I N N I P E G
I
N
N
I
P
E
G

It's much better than this version of pol since it actually has moderation so 1 line threads are not found there.

This version is shit because posting 1 line with a shitty image causes shitposters to flock it and spamm cuck memes. Almost everything 8_pol does gets reposted on here, because not much OC comes from half_chan.

No because it's better than having to wade first through 8 cuck threads, 10 one liner threads and a fuckton of non relevant threads to politics to get to something good.

Also webm's with sound is a plus.

20 year old who found Sup Forums to be my home board.

Lurked Sup Forums and Sup Forums mostly. Sup Forums didn't care much for Sup Forums though, it had its moments.

>living around indians

baka desu senpai

t. prince albert

>21
>came on pol early 2012
>feels like i'm a newfag

at least my father redpilled me from birth

20m former Reddit here. I always hated that place I just didn't realize until recently that there was anywhere on the internet not filled with faggoty retards. Haven't been back since.

>It's much better than this version

you're literally the same as the shitskin muslims who come to western countries and complain, go the fuck back if it's better.

you see "moderation" and i see "censorship"

the cuck thing is real and happening with media/academia pushing it constantly, you're just too much of a faggot to scroll past a picture of some random slut getting gangbanged by a group of nigs because it makes you feel inferior. it's the same as someone posting a picture of a woman fucking a horse, it doesn't mean anything.

It's my land. WE WUZ KANATA AND SHIET WE HAD BUFFALOS AND SEX THEN WHITEY CAME AND GAVE US SMALL POX

24 white fucking male here use to browse b and stopped going there, found this wonderful place when the election started and have become more redpilled than ever

No.

I simply don't enjoy seeing some retard with a Canadian or Australian flag post bullshit.

As funny as cuck thing with academia sounds, I've never really experienced that shit being pushed over here I do a scientific degree so.

>"I was here when it was a slow AF text board with no bantz."

GTFO.

Majority of Sup Forums are 18-22 year olds with very little background experience in real life scenarios.

It's pretty easy to sway gullible kids with Internet board memes when their experience regarding politics is next to nil.

Nigger, lolbertarians have been attacked even back when Ron Paulmania was sweeping Sup Forums 4 years ago.

19 in college. Started lurking for the le ebin trolleface memes and eventually found myself here.

I'm a 46 year old woman working at wendy's making $160,000 a year

It's a lot slower. Slightly better than this one. More pedos and shills (yes real and obvious ones - not just trolls - during important stories )and no flags which is a downside. Pre-moot c-uckening Sup Forums was better, and Pre 4c__hon /new/ was the best iteration of Sup Forums.

I come here only to catch anything that isn't mentioned over there. Both boards have their use.

Of note, I don't bother redpilling people anymore, because this board moves too fast and the 8 pol guys are too hardened.

19, soon to be 20 yo male.

I'm a 73 Year old Lady.

19 here.

What's your experience? Do you regularly meat up with Sup Forumstards in real life and have gay sex with them? You're a faggot.

yes. 58 yr old physicist here. Sup Forums, then Sup Forums when redpilled. Alt-right?

I've been in/currently am in a few Skype groups and other shit centered around the "alt-right" or Sup Forums or just sort of meme groups composed of people familiar with the scene

Yeah most are men under thirty. There are definitely women as well though, kinda trashy women in their late 20s who have that " one of the guys" type personality, fat gaymers heifers who play a lot of LoL, random younger girls from third world sand countries and southeast asian ones and the like.

And yeah there are random outliers of almost every demographic in the mix