Seriously, which one of you assholes has the map?

Seriously, which one of you assholes has the map?

God she was an annoying character.

jjjjooOOoOOOOoOOOOooOOoOOOOOOooOOOssshHHHHShSHHhHHHhhhHhHhhhh

THE MAP WASN'T DOING SHIT ALL DAY

I actually saw this in the 90s when it came out, unlike you underage faggots that seem to rely on shitty streams on the online

do you think you are cool for that?

gosh grandpa, tell us about penny arcades and burlesque shows

paying money to see movies?

It was a terrible movie then and it is now. I'll never forgive RLM for drudging this turd up.

cooler than you, pal.

Me too, bro. *fist bump*

>nostrils flared

Was she trans-black?

Just marathoned this screenshot of Heather. What did I think of her?

you have to be 18 to post here

lol what a fag

Hi there!
You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Sup Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!
Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

I wanted to fuck her really bad after seeing this movie. I use to fap while thinking of finding her out in the woods alone and raping her. Good memories.

If there is one movie that should be watched at home and not at the theater it's blair witch project

some chick threw up at my showing. probably because motion sickness. she left crying lolol

SHE STILL MAKING FUCKING MOVIES

no she isn't.
she owns a medical marijuana farm in cali.

It's all she has.

desu I'd like to own a weed farm (somewhere where it's legal)

I'm 30 the movie was awful. Having to hear it was a masterpiece and scary for years was awful. Having to endure a decade of shitty copycats with no end was worse. It's just plain shit built on marketing and I'll be glad when people forget about it again when the remake flops.

You have no imagination

>Weed farmer
This has become a serious job and legit job

I dont know what to think.

dont think just smoke a bowl man

>you will never lick her rancid asshole while you have been in the middle of the woods for days without showering

I fingered my gf during the night scenes while watching it at the theater.

>Implying the ending wasn't spooky as fuck

>the reason Josh left camp was to get a six pack of burgers

look at this fat fuck

>it's a Sup Forums just watched the re:view and realized Blair Witch Project, one of the most talked about movies of all time, exists episode.

I will never forgive BLP for starting the found footage genre.

>six pack of burgers
Do they make such a thing? Asking for a friend.

it literally didn't.

Cannibal Holocaust, UFO Abduction, 84c MoPic, Man Bites Dog, Forgotten Silver, Alien Abduction: Incident in Lake County, and The Last Broadcast would like a word.

A lot of those aren't really found footage by the modern definition of the term and some of them like Man Bites Dog I wouldn't consider "found" footage at all. Cannibal Holocaust is close, but the format of the film and it basically looking like the same typical giallo quality film all the way through are kind of negatives against it being that.

The problem is that nebulous nature of the idea of "found footage" has shifted so far that I'm not sure I would even consider BWP that at this point. More like it influenced those movies to becomes that genre, I think paranormal activity is the most atypical standard movie of the genre. Don't think I'm saying all this to defend it either I hate BWP with a passion and Paranormal Activity even more.

What's the matter, user? Muh degeneracy?

go to bed grandpa