Southerners brazilians aren't white. prove me wrong

Southerners brazilians aren't white. prove me wrong.
protip: you can't

Vai procurar o que fazer, macaco

Some are, most aren't. The majority of our whites look like the guy you posted while our brown and blacks are like any other Brazilian.

>Translation: Find something to do, monkey
See how the southerner gets angry when they are exposed? They're worse than argentines

They aren't.

Não vi sulista shitpostear hoje. Qual é o motivo desse fio?

Não viu o fio luso mais cedo então

You mean the actual human beings in Brazil love in the South whereas the would be claimants to the Neanderthal throne of apes,live in the North? hmmm

Dude, you're from fucking pakistan. have some self-awareness for fuck's sake. You're literally worse than indians.

No one in Brazil is white, they're all mutts
>inb4 favela monkey asshurt

t. proxyzilian

Only albinos are white

Nobody is white then

To be a true white person you must be of 100% western/Northern European origin, have pale skin, pink nipples, no hooked nose, and blonde hair/blue eyes

This thinking contradicts reality the real people who laid the foundation of Europa were Meds and not scandinavian.
Northern Europeans were savaged who pillaged and raped. The only thing cool about them is their aesthetic and mythology because of bands like Amon Amarth. We Brazilians have achieved more than Scandinavians lmao.

When Julius Cesar invaded your land. Your were bunch of celts who had no writing system. Even Ameridians created a writing system indepently. Even Africans created a writing system called ge'ez

The original Romans and Greeks were mostly blonde haired and blue eyed, however due to countless Arab invasions they became darker. Modern Italians and Greeks are not the same as the ancient ones, they're non white mutts.
therws a reason why all Southern European countries are 3rd world shitholes

Funny that Romans claimed to come from Etruscans and worshiped greeks. That kills your fantasy. My country is a shithole but saying southern europa is shithole is pure delusion

WE

Southern European countries are extremely poor compared to western and Northern European countries. Why do you think that is? Why are countries like Switzerland and Norway so rich while Greece and Italy are becoming poorer and poorer?

>dodging the question
Hmmmmmmmm