ITT

ITT

I didnt ask for this feel

Sounds accurate.

Exactly op.

I'm currently at the golf stage.

Burn her with napalm

You're missing the end part, I don't remember exactly how it goes but he ends up killing himself

Feminists need to burn.

bump for rape

Exactly like my mother did to my father,at least she didn't fucked a nigger and have no fb.
Thanks for borderline bitch!

The first time I read this years agp I thought he hit his mom with a banana

I don't believe that one.

What do when it's reversed?

My dad cheated on my mom who came here with his family and none of her own

Alone, and still an alco, managrd to find a pill popping husband who u'd never expect pill pops and drinks, but he was honest with her aboit it atleast

FF2x 10years later he does so many pills and drinks so much one night he tries killing her because he doesnt want to live, wants to make it look like an accident for his kids, and wants me to have money from my moms death, i thwart it, grt her out the house, he an heroes while swat busts in

The paychological warfare o this site is pathetic, nice addition of a black dude with wgich the wife cheated with too, whoever made this is a fucking mongrel

I've been exposed to that myself, but not to that level.

>740329225
>anecdotal evidence

Oya, father is still married to cumslut gold digging slut, i think her husband was going through some financial shit, so the hypergamic whore ran off

So fuck this wannabe maymay

That pretty much sums up the past year of my life...

not even that guy
all the shit in this thread are anedotal evidence

There is not a single way in the world that this is real.

Lots of the images here are statistics with trustable sources.

This.

Some of these are articles or have citations.

>greentext
>trustable sauce

Refresh the page. I don't think you're seeing the currently 19 images in this thread that are not greentext.

implying I said all the fucking thread was shitty evidences

that is totally the opinion of all feminists

>hop off this thread because it's angering me
>go on normiebook
>see two videos in a row about how women are mistreated and all men are oppressors

I am honestly considering suicide bombing right now. No joke.

I would encourage it, but if you do it, they will all claim victimhood, our best chance for all of us, men and woman, is too ignore these absolute idiotic cowards. We should push facts down their throats.

To be fair this really isn't so much of an issue in western europe, feminists are considered idiots by women here as well in most cases

>they will all claim victimhood
true
>our best chance for all of us, men and woman, is too ignore these absolute idiotic cowards
true
>We should push facts down their throats.
false

These people are not interested in facts. They do not operate using facts and logic, and will not be convinced by facts and logic. If they did, you wouldn't see this.

>all the shit in this thread are anedotal evidence

As a divorced father, I can vouch for the eerie accuracy of this portrayal.

Though the guy she cheated on me with was white.

At least, the one I know about was.

All that has to happen is a majority of the male population has to get violent and all these shitty laws will be repealed the next day its us with the gun to our own head women are weaker and stupider than us. They cant keep doing it without the support of men. Guess what the men that support them are they weaker men aswell.

What I meant is teach children too fact check, and solve problems themselves, not the retards that are already indoctrinated, but you are correct, sorry for the mistake

there is no way that's real.

Of course, the question is how can we make this happen?

long read, but worth it.

Kek

It doesn't even require violence. Just stop letting it happen, tell the truth, and speak up when you see bullshit. The primary weapon that feminists have is shame. See
The most serious damage by far and away came from the destruction of the nuclear family. When an entire generation of kids grew up without father figures at home or strong male role models in school, it fucked with them. Both boys and girls need these influences, and without them, the dehumanization of men has been easy. Far from seeing men as equals, women and many men have learned to view men as less than human.

shaming tactics

We cant really.
But with feminism just being an arm of communism really its just a matter of time before Governments start collapsing because economics all-ways wins and there will be a reset from a gynocentric society back to a hard patriarchy then to a soft patriarchy where we can hopefully hold it there.

Master suppression techniques awareness.

Just remember that they rarely engage in an actual, fact based debate. Be prepared for the blame-shame-ignore game.

Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. Weak men create hard times. You are right about it imploding. It is unsustainable, and I feel like feminists are not good at foreseeing consequences.

They say conservative fascism can only happen after liberal fascism.

We have tried everything apart from violence how can we have a nuclear family with these laws and no they have much more than shaming tactics they have the whole government behind them.

They only way we can stop collapse is by replacing the functions of a women (Sex,Birth) because society will always become gynocentric or you need to some immortal leader that will get rid of female choice forever thus not letting society become gynocentric.

>they have the whole government behind them

Build an A.I. Make it the leader of the world (poor bastard). All hail the A.I. ouer true and only master!

Wait I thought Jews run the government.

>get rid of female choice forever thus not letting society become gynocentric

>implying it can't be both

Actually... In all seriousness, I do consider feminists to be "useful idiots" that are not aware of the manner and degree to which they are being used.

Women aren't the problem its the system allowing them to act on their nature. With the nature being inherently destructive to society.

I am not comfortable blaming the system... or women. I think of the system as a vehicle. Men built the vehicle, then let women take the wheel and drive it off of a cliff.

>be me, 28, two years ago
>have a child with wife
>she's painful to live with, feminist, and I'm just chilled
>love my kid, trying to live my life
>can't stand living it in the same house as her anymore
>split up and go live nearby so I can visit my child
>start dating another woman
>at the same time wife moves away to her home country, fucking far away
>I have to fly twice a month to see my daughter
>things get tense with the woman I'm dating because of this
>women I'm dating gets pregnant
>she freaks out and breaks up with me
>I recommend not keeping the child
>she keeps him anyway, and comes back crying for help nearing the term
>I get her into my house with the baby because they have nowhere to go
>she ends up being even more of a burden than the previous one, so with time I have to find her another place to live
>she just moved out, now I'm alone again, visiting my children as I can
>be me, 30, one week ago

Looking for a moral or an ending to this story? There isn't.

Men can assume control of the vehicle at any time like a i said before we have the gun pointed at the back of our own heads.

The moral is pull out fucker.