Do you think your best days are behind you, or the best is yet to come?

do you think your best days are behind you, or the best is yet to come?

Moar
And in front of me

caralho que gostosa

I was bullied as a kid, so I hope those were not my better days.

Hard to say, life has me at a crux but I'd definitely say behind me
Though a bullet is waiting for me in a week or so and there's really nothing anyone can do about it, so I guess ahead instead

Dude just buy a ton of weed and smoke all you can. While on acid. Might as well do some really crazy shit before you die

I hope the best days are to come. A virgin, living with my parents, no job or prospects at the age of 43.

All my connections atrophied from abuse so nobody is willing to sell to me, probably just gonna go to an NA meaning to score some shit then blow the back of my skull out with a shotgun Cobain style
Cliche but effective

It is totally what you make of it

Use your mind and your muscles

Who knows

i'm asking you faggot. why are you avoiding answering the question by telling other anons how they should feel?

Way behind me, I'm 29 and I peaked at 17-20, it was all and will continue to be steeply downhill.

Sadly, me peaking just meant I went to a couple of concerts, fucked exactly one girl who staid with me up until a year ago and I wasn't balding yet.

My biography is not impressive.

43? Holy shit man, don't let this be true. I'm in the same boat at 21 and you're scaring the shit out of me.

It was in Terms and Conditions when you signed up for Sup Forums

Living the best days right now. Might be worse later on, student life can fuck me up in all kinds of ways.

Im 36 i've loved just once, and she cheated, fucked 79 different girls, (most of them more than once), never payed, im good at picking up, sounds good, and it is... but here is the catch.... never found love again.

Do you belive me if i say i feel alone and sad?
I want a fucking girlfriend just one, and grow old together, love, babies, yadda yadda you know the speech. i want love,
I hope the best is yet to come damnit.

as long i'm alive there's a chance for happiness, but there is really no hope

Who cares about anything. Life is shit. Deal with it. Accept it. Succumb. There's no such thing as good times.

Best days are long gone... just waiting around to die now.

I'm 62 - you work it out

Doesn't mean there aren't good days to come, though

I think I might be living the good times now but don't know it yet. I'll probably look back at my life now and really miss it later in the future. I do also think the best is yet to come, however

Yeahh.... Somehow I think your best days night be behind you....

My life is a roller coaster. I think my future will be better than my past, but right now I'm at the lowest point of my life

I'm 26 and in your boat. Unrequited love for 10 years. I drowned myself in other girls to get my mind off her. I wish I was capable of caring for someone half as much as I did for her.

Behind me for sure, 23 and I lost the love of my life 4 years ago cause I was a beta fag and literally didn't do anything get her back when she kept giving me chances for a while. Hindsight is a bitch kids.

Hello me
I recently dropped out of a university and enrolled in a trade school. So far it's been one of the best decisions I've made since her and I parted. I only went down that path to become the man she wanted me to be, maybe I thought she'd come back if I finished up there. I can be myself again, I'm prior military and I felt like I was always walking on egg shells there, now I shoot the shit and will be making way more money only I'll be busting my ass way more too.
Once this career kicks off I'll buy a house and probably pay it off in a few years since I'm a cheap ass fuck that doesn't spend his money on a whole lot of shit aside from bills.
I see myself picking up a girl in her mid twenties after I own a house and have a steady job around my early thirties. I can definitely still pick up girls but the affection isn't there, I don't care for them. I'm hoping I find a half decent gal, start a family with her and have my biological instinct kick in and start loving her because she'd be the mother of my kids.
At least ideally, I could end up raising kids with someone I don't love.

31 and the best days are ahead of me. Lived through 15-17 years of chaos, shit is finally coming to a end within a year it so.

i dont know. I hope for better days. I cant think of the best day i had