Does Sup Forums go out to see movies in theaters?

Does Sup Forums go out to see movies in theaters?

What was the last film you saw outside of your mom's basement, user?

Dunkirk. It was shockingly boring despite being visually beautiful.

Yeah every now and again, although it's cold, uncomfortable and pricey. I'd rather watch it at home to be honest. I just do it for the "connection" aspect of being with friends and family.

>inb4 normie

Btw that link and password is pointless, it doesn't give access to anything it just brings you to the site where you have to buy it anyway lmao

Sauce?

I saw Wonder Woman.

I work in my local theater so I see any movie I want for free. Pretty much watch everything even shitty kids movies. Last flick I saw was Spider-Man which was about 15 minutes too long. I think the marvel series needs to really stick to A quality films it's starting to get real watered down imo.

I Saenz valerian the on Tuesday

Nigga, what?

Really? I though that movie was the 3rd best MCU movie

Idk, maybe I had too high of expectations, but I felt it had a really slow area in the middle. I loved Michael Keaton as the villain and the little twist at the end, but just a lot of slowness in the middle. I still enjoyed it, but don't need a repeating viewing.

Most of the characters outside of spidery, aunt may, Michael Keaton, and the fat friend were pretty unmemorable, especially the love interest.

Everyone has their own opinions. So far my top MCU movies are:

1. Iron Man
2. Guardians of The Galaxy 2
3. Spider-Man: Homecoming
4. Doctor Stange
5. Iron Man 3

I saw Valyrian last week and I still can't get it's shittiness out of my head. Any recommendations for great movies to make me forget about it?

Babby driver. Spoderman cumming. Dunkkirk. Wounderwoman.

actually, I went and saw spider man today.

last time I'm going to go.

to my right were two adolescent boys that talked through all the commercials and previews, and when they kept talking into the movie I had to ask them to be quiet.

used to be movies was fun, and every once in a while there'd be someone talking, dicking with their phone, sucking their teeth or kicking my seat incessantly.

now, it happens almost every time.

only way to avoid it is to go on weird days and odd times when a movie is almost done with it's run. pain in the ass.

Saw Spiderman: Homecoming opening night.

Was reluctant to see anything Spiderman related after the travesty that was Spiderman 3. I liked the sad and more depressing aura of Raimi's series up to that point. Fucking emo spiderman and emo spiderman villain was terrible.

The more upbeat and comedic aspect of the new film was refreshing. I thought it was really good other than the beginning making no sense.

Agreed. And because I have autism (aspergers to be exact), any small interruption like someone coughing or hearing a candy wrapper instantly makes me really angry even when it's something they can't control (the coughing not the candy). Good thing my tastes nowadays are older movies (westerns are my personal favorite) so I can just sit inside with my headphones and have no interruptions for hours

Saw Atomic Blonde and wasn't expecting much. Actually turned out to be a cool cold war era movie. 7.5/10

baby driver , had a great time

The descriptions people have given to me about that movie made it sound like it was spoofing sci-fi films. I got this impression because it sounded like many of the scenes and characters were ripped off of star wars/star trek.

For a second I thought it was Spaceballs 2: The Search for More Money.

Saw Spiderman, it wasn't too bad, very 'another marvel flick' tho

Just saw Alien: Covenant. It was good. I like all those movies though.

Saw War for the planet of the apes. Good flick, would recommend.

Is that the sequel to the one that had Noomi Rapeface?