Wwyd abuse/snuff

Wwyd abuse/snuff

Start off with this nigger beauty

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck me these threads are cringe gold AND IN NO WAY PATHETIC
Entertain me you tragic fucks

Fuck her by the ocean, pulling her hair as my cock drills into her ass. Pull out and begin fucking her mouth. Punch her in the back of the head to drive my dick further in, and once I blow my load down her throat, punch her out and toss her in the ocean
These sisters?

Bump

Ew. Fuck no.
You've never actually been around a real female have you user? :(

This thread might have potential if all the girls some thirsty fuck has posted werent of these disgusting looking girls. Seriously OPs taste in girls is the worst around here

Do this whore

Choke her as I pound her pussy hard, spitting on her face and licking it. Put her on her knees and fuck her mouth while I grab her hair tight, then choke her out

>nigger
>beauty
>pick one faggot

fisting her asshole while she's tied up and fucking her pussy and finally a crampie. would let her tied in that place so anyone could use her
wwyd?
wwyd?

Slap her around until I was hard, then a quick punch to the gut to get her on her knees. Grab a tight hold of her head and order her to open her mouth with a quick, hard slap. Thrust in and out of her whore mouth until I came, then beat her

Would deepthroat this slut while one friend insert in one thrust his dick deep inside her ass. She would cry as she feel how my friend is tearing her asshole. She looks so in pain so I'd stop playing with her slut mouth and would start fisting her pussy. then she fall unconscious and we use her as our sexdoll. Once we came inside all her holes, we would tie her and let some street dogs fuck her, then we would leave that place so she could have some privacy while she's playing with the dogs

wwwyd? keep going with her, but with some gangbang in that gym

Can someone do mine? I already contributed earlier

WWYD

wear a maid outfit and sucks off olfd racists white men off
choked and ass fucked by homeless

Oh look its instagram com/kristinamurphy9/ !

She would find herself be slammed to the wall and slammed down face on the the ground and ass up. I would gag her with my right hand and i would use my left hand to pull down her black pants and those panties to expose that beautiful pussy. I would then stick a finger forcefully on her asshole and start fucking her raw. She would then start getting chocked and fucked just like she would like it. This would make her extremely wet and aroused making her moan in pleasure; eyes rolling back. Just as I felt the urge to cum from her tight pussy I would turn her around and cum all over her pretty brunette and nicely trimmed triangle-shaped pubic hair. Thick cum would be all around them. I would throw her a dollar for a tough cum and leave her on the floor, naked and dropping with cum.

>long replies get long replies
>short replies get short replies

Any other irish sluts to share?

Wwyd?

Wwyd

this?

This one I would fuck slowly and with rhythm from behind while massaging her tits. I would cum in that face and dick slap her.

I'd through her out of a window

She would immediately be slammed against the wall, choked, and have mi right hand on her pussy fingering her. Would then use my right hand to make the dess move to the side and start sucking on those breasts as if my life depended on sucking for food. She would then be slammed down and faced fucked until i cummed all over those lips and those beautiful breasts.

hot. Moar?

Legit i wanna through random people out of windows it'd probably be fun desu

throw*

You get throughn first

bump

I break into its house and tackle it from behind. Once I have it on the ground, I take its belt off and wrap it around its neck. I choke it until it passes out. Then I strip it and tie it down and wait for it to wake up. Once it's up I start to ravage it's ass, going harder and harder the more it screams. I begin to slap it, and resume the choking with the belt. The rapemeats pleas of mercy only gets me harder as I continue to pound it harder. The twitches it makes as its life leaves its body bring me to climax, and I finish in its ass as I choke the last bit of life from its body. I dump its used body in the worst part of town, so the bums can use it as a plaything

wwyd to this piece of meat?