Listen up men of Sup Forums, there is a new political party forming in the United States, we're calling it...

Listen up men of Sup Forums, there is a new political party forming in the United States, we're calling it, the "Conservative Nationalist Party"
Let's start a thread so we can recruit some people to our cause. If this thread begins to pick up I'll go in-depth to explain what we're going to do.

Not posted in Sup Forums because we're not here to discuss on-going politics. This is mainly a shit-post but if it goes off I want to see where we can take this.

Sounds like shit.

I guess I should start explaining before attempting to see if this'll go anywhere. If anyone is watching this thread, give me about five minutes to highlight the main focuses for this.

K. i'll wait...

The party is going to function basically focused on the power of one specific branch, (Called the Ministry of Administration) while the other branches (Called Ministiries) have delegated occupations and jobs done by the main branch.
The way it works is as follows:
The M.A. recieves a specific set of jobs they think would work better when delegated to another branch, such as the Ministry of Justice, or would be interesting to see what that specific ministry could come up with when given the situation.
Most of the party would be, in essentiality, a social experiment, but given enough time and proper leadership, it could eventually become powerful enough to become the ruling party in the U.S.

How many members do you have right now?

Only a few, it's mainly only an idea, but we're thinking of working on a better campaign for marketing if it takes off.

Is there anything related to this "party" other than your friends saying "yeah sure whatever lol" and your notepad documents? Or is it 100% a plan?

this

We haven't gotten into anything terribly serious, but we're planning things out carefully to make sure that what we're doing is going to work.
Huh?

Sounds like a circle jerk for aspies.

Imperial German bird and governing style? kek

4th Reich. I'm in.

So far sounds & looks like you got a flag
And a vague idea of how one Ministry would control the Government
With no detail or much else except 30 seconds of thought on the subject you really have fuck all
Probably gonna make up policy as you go along
A bit like the current administration

Not necessarily, it's actually kind of close in style, now that you mention it. We're going to be covering this later.

So you're going to be authoritarians? Fuck that, I'll keep my liberties

Wait you have ministries within the party structure, that's not how political parties work.

It looks so much like the Austrian flag lol

Cuckland uber alles

The party is practically a disguise for a power seize.

The government functions by having the main ministry delegate jobs to the other, lesser ministries. Policies are then changed or not based upon how the action is recieved by members of the party, or the public.
In terms of figuring out how the main government is structured, we've discussed things for a long time and we've decided that in order to prevent from stepping on things and being called illegitimate by other nations, we've decided that we're going to have to disguise the whole thing as a political party, before attempting to seize power if possible.

It might go bad, it might not, we're going to sit on this for a while and try and figure out what would work best in this situation.
I'm willing to answer any types of questions, as well as get ready to talk about some stuff in a few moments so feel free to ask things for about 10 minutes and they'll be answered when I come back.

user such a party exists, its called the Capitalist Right.

That's because the Imperial German governmental structure was superb lol. It last through many political changes without degrading its efficiency.

It minimized bureaucracy, had a majority of people on board, and allowed for a stable economy with enough excess for other needs.

The only problem is that you'd need to reform the entire government. Convert the executive branch, consolidate the house and senate into your Ministry of Administration, combine several other governmental agencies(CIA,FBI,NSA) into a ministry of Investigation, combine DOT, HUD, and HHS into the Ministry of Society or thereabouts, Justice dept with supreme court, and so on and so forth.

It would be a massive undertaking that could only really succeed coming out of monarchy or on new territory.

It would take several election cycles to even start to streamline the government to reduce bureaucracy. Even then you'll have opposing political parties trying to delegitimize your movement. You'd have to combine with the Republican party and some how gain control to be most effective.
You use the sa

I gathered that but there's no way you can mobilize support with that model, consider that individuals voluntarily surrender power to join a collective, usually in pursuit of common interest (garbage can model), so for that to be successful you have to have successions on both sides. You can't, in an authoritarian manner, just delegate responsibility there has to be a promise for mutual benefit. Also the exchange of power in a coalition is highly specific. Lastly, as an emerging political actor you'd need either recognizable faces, elites, to join the lower strata of leadership, allowing for the founders of the party to occupy direct leadership, or a strong populist platform, and a way to distribute it.
I'm not sure you've thought this through.

The government will be clean cut after a while, it'll be shaky getting off of its feet once power is seized but that's going to be difficult for a number of reasons.
>The new form of government is definitely going to be fought against.
>We should definitely expect to see all types of resistance from everything from the American Military to the UN stepping in if it turns violent.
Seizing power is going to be hard simply because of the fact that American politics are set up so it's almost impossible for this to happen efficiently, (I.E. you need to be like President Trump in order for you to be able to get into a position of power.)
However, getting support from other nations, such as recieving weapons, (unlikely) volunteers, (very unlikely) and possibly even direct public support, (yeah right) would greatly boost legitimacy in terms of getting to the point of being able to seize power greatly.
Sadly, we recognized this factor would probably work against us, seeing as how this would question the legitimacy of current establishments along the way, so they'd want to protect their own right to maintain power.
We've planned to meet up with several other people some time in February for a miniature-conference to see if any of us have made any progress.

You're thinking way too much about what happens after you win and nowhere near enough about how you're going to win.

That's the purpose of the conference.

This and also what he is saying is technically treason. So consider that

So instead of
"hey let's get elected and change things from the inside"

it's
"let's overthrow the current government and instill an authoritarian government with a completely different system"

that's how people get killed.

don't be "those" people

How do you violently seize power, you'd need a mass movement of disposable civilians to, in essence, go to war with the US government, which is supported by the largest and strongest military in the world.

sounds like you and your faggot fascist friends need to get stomped in the pavement

It's not necessarily that, it's more like a combination of the two.
We're going to attempt to get elected and then stage a coup against the current political system.

This is bait. Do not respond to this bait as it is exactly what he want you to do.

that sounds terrible.

That will never work in a country of this scale. Go make it work in some 3rd world country or something.

that sounds terrible.

That will never work in a country of this scale. Go make it work in some 3rd world country or something.

There's a reason why this kind of thing has started in Europe, because it's quite easy in a multiparty system. There is absolutely no way a third party can break the US bipolar model. Worst thing you incriminate yourselves and are dumped in Guantanamo, good luck faggot

Currently the whole idea seems horrible, I'm not going to lie, reading everything back sounds like a terrible plan because not everything is in place.
After the Conference, a lot of things are going to be covered then, if you'd like to be informed, let me know and we can work out a system of contact.

Just keep posting here, pick a usual time and day for updates, weekly or monthly

Will work, I'll either try and juggle this thread or make different ones with every announcement.

Updates must be filed as such.

Every Week on Friday at 6:00 PM U.S. Central time, a thread with the title, "Weekly Update for Conservative Nationalist Party" will be posted.
Any types of information or news regarding the recruitment of new members will be shared at this time, while also giving party members a platform to share concerns.
Be advised that the time given will change at some times without warning, allow for at least an hour to a half an hour time-window for the thread to be up.

>ministries
Someone just read 1984 for the first time, huh bub?

wow...so you finally got around to reading 1984 and now you think you're "woke af" ?

go fuck yourself.

Samefag?